Faggot

A rapist who deserved to be impeached

Satanic nigger under MK Ultra.

playa
economy
AESTHETICS

bamp

Gross. He had that thing sitting on his lap

Hillary’s puppet. Completely overwhelmed as president. Only thought with his dick. Only became president due to his wife’s ability to manipulate people and his way with words. Shitty president. Ineffectual. Set the course for the economic collapse in 2008. Just a spineless piece of shit really.

Also chucked into raising a daughter that wasn’t his in exchange for a promising political career.

He's a mediocre sax player.

Cucked

He's bold and freaky, I love it.

I mean I don't disagree with you, but a cuck is probably the last think Bill Clinton is.

He's basically just a horny redneck with a pain-in-the-ass scheming wife.

He raised an ugly brat that belonged to someone else, even going as far as saying it was his, that’s a cuckold, bru.

That picture is like a package of hotdogs.
Just lips and assholes.

The funny thing about this picture is Slick Willie and Tipper are clearly checking each other out. Guaranteed they banged later. Gore is a cuck.

Swingers, holy shit.

I can’t believe anyone would trade for Tipper OR Hillary

Maybe they traded hillary for al actually?

Doesn't matter

Quite the Chad.

In this pic, he probably had his left hand under hillary's jacket and slid it inside her skirt and panties and was just running his fingers over the top of her ass crack.

The only redeeming quality is that his historical actions helped to undermine Hillary's campaign.

You should read the Starr report for a good laugh.

well you can see his fingers on her waist

NAFTA was the beginning of globalism and lead to the closing of factories all across the US like Ross Perot warned. Clinton was bought and paid for by special interests especially China. He repealed Glass-Steagall. The pay discrepancy between average workers vs executives skyrocketed under Clinton and started us on the path to the misery we have today. Truly one of the worst Presidents of all time

this is the best post in the thread and most historically accurate as well