This thread is galkos

This thread is galkos
Is the pureslut genre going to be a thing in the near future?
Which anime portrait them?
I only remember b gata h key

>galko
>pure

her sister was a literal slut, though.

>galko pure
>sister isn't

i don't see how this affects galko's purity.

She is covered in random guys pubes because of that

>pureslut

I think a better terminology is "puregal". What we're basically talking about are kogals, who are frequently stereotyped as sluts, but who aren't actual sluts. So describing it as "pureslut" just doesn't really fit.

I want Tizzy Morgan to get her own series.

Nee-chan was just teasing Galko! She will be pure till proven otherwise! You see, you all will see, Otako bro will give testimony of it!

Friendly reminder that Galko canonically smells and menstruates.

Nothing says pure like wearing a jacket that literally says "FLASHING TITS" on it.

Puresluts are literally fucking everywhere in anime and manga and have been for a while now because otaku are little crybaby faggots who organize massive book burnings if they find out a fictional girl they like had a penis in her once. This is despite the fact that characters who act like giant sluts are pretty popular but if it turns out they actually ARE sluts then it's time to fucking riot, so we get the hysterically unrealistic even by anime standards pureslut, who is sexual and assertive but goes all "Uwaaa a scary penis ew ew!" when you hold her to the standard she presents herself.
Because that's what perfection truly looks like, a trashy annoying cunt with no self respect who'll make a hundred lewd comments but never sleep with you and acts like a fucking kindergartener when faced with a penis. Yay puresluts.

>Is the pureslut genre going to be a thing in the near future?
dont think so, but moe gap on the other hand is getting popular

>draw a white girl
>she's actually japanese

why do the nips do this shit?

>galko
>pure
>when she goes out of her way to seduce the shota
Yeah sure

>seduce
She's just nice with kids, nothing sexual going out buddy.

Post it.

>Seduce
>Not assist

I agree. Girls who dress or act like cock-hungry sluts but who are actually kissless virgins are everywhere in anime these days and they're completely ridiculous.

Right, it's not like I'm saying all anime girls should have a good deal of experience, I absolutely love cute pure girls, but damn it if you're going to act like a slutty mcslut giving it out like halloween candy then be all KYAA HE SAW MY PANTIES BAKAAAAAAA then holy shit you can go fuck yourself. Plus you just have to roll your eyes at how stupid the idea of it is, who the fuck wants to deal with a trashy whore who bleeds and cries and begs you to stop when you fuck her? It's supposed to be a hot femdommy fantasy with a sultry semen demon, not a fucking rape fantasy.

Stick to hentai if you want actual sluts.

>Is the pureslut genre going to be a thing in the near future?
It's been a thing for a long time. You can't have a prominent female character actually be a slut. At least not if you want otakubucks.

Stop watching generic shounen, CGDCT and haremshit if you want a chance for a female character to be something other than a cookie cutter stereotype.

Yamada wasn't pure, she just couldn't catch a break with getting laid.
Her goal was outright to be a slut, and she failed at it.

Mind explaining that makes sense?

Even hentai has them. I remember one H-manga where a girl spreads her pussy immediately upon meeting the MC and it turns out that she was a virgin.

>anime is never allowed to have anything but virgins ever
Fuck off, haremfag.

I wish there was someone translating this shit.

that's good

Nothing's quite as wonderful as a bikini top that doesn't manage to reach under the breast

>You'll never smell Galko's feet