Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zLOVoNmOjHo?t=2m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you a Poo?

first for urouge

Pudding is a best. A BEST

>"I will force myself to marry so my nakama can live on"
>Meanwhile Luffy is getting destroyed by an entire army
This """"sacrifice"""" makes no fucking sense.

Why is pianomouth getting me so bothered

Who will save Luffy?

I can't believe people ever thought this sweet girl was lying.

You weren't one of those people, were you user?

FINALLY BOBBIN

It's a especially stupid since Luffy said he'll starve himself to death if Sanji doesn't come back

Pudding and Sanji are a miracle of the universe, I love both of them lots and lots

test

I hope you're just trying to rile up sanascum. shipping is cancer.

>Pudding
>Not manipulating Sanji right now

Honestly speaking, everything she said this chapter was a bit too perfect. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oda throw in this screwball.

re-reading skypia is the comfiest thing ever

i miss adventure

She can play on your flute

Hey, Pudding, explain this shit to me.

sanji x pudding OTP

user...

SANJI FACE AFTER HER CONFESSION, WITH DARKENED EYES AND NOT EVEN THE SIGHT OF A SMILE TELLS US ONE THING :

HE KNOWS SHE IS A LYING BITCH. But a MAN HAS TO FORGIVE WOMEN's LIES.

Remember.

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

She lied, duh.

I'm half convinced that Oda will shit up some threed eyed kids with curly eyebrows as a joke in the epilogue.

Why is post-timeskip OP so bad compared to pre-timeskip?

This manga has really gone to shit. It's been on a steady and slow downhill since Enies Lobby.

>I love you
luna is canon

>Satoshi totally didn't react to the kiss I swear

>Satoshi
???

Woah woah woah. Wait.

Ash kissed someone?

SaNafags on suicide watch

offscreen kiss on the cheek

>we shoujo now

If you got married sometime you'd understand. It's the ultimate sacrifice. You got no freedom anymore.

I thought you were dead, I'm glad you're ok!

>mfw oda bringing anal devastation to SaNafags this soon

>I love you
who's saying that?

>Cheek
user-kun...

>implying they would make a 10year old make out
Nah

Luffy to Nami

>equating that to One Piece
No one was salty about that except Mistyfags. And different because it was the end of the XY/Z series, we're not done yet.

Urouge is destined to ______!

>Big Mom grants life to Luffy's SH to use it against him

>SH tells her to fuck off and unlocks Luffy's Awakening because Roger had the gum gum fruit too.

I'm almost 30 years old and I still read this crap. Someone kill me.

Become the Be the next Yonkou.

It seems that Oda no longer cares about the story. That's why he's making everyone who Sanji dislikes a douche, while everyone who Sanji likes is against the wedding.

I miss the days where the universe didn't bend itself to the protagonist's will.

On previous 2 pages Sanji freaking out with heart eyes about Nami navigating skills, it's he continuing scream "i love you".

I am 18 and I want a hairy old man to molest me.

because post-timeskip is mostly about going after the big guys. everything is a build up for epic boss battles.
on the other hand, most concepts that made interesting stories (like "character X had a bad past and must be redeemed) have been used so much it's not so exciting to read anymore.

Linlin is a D isn't she?

>luffy fighting all those heavy weights to stay in the same place for sanji to come back
>mfw sanji comes back, he's still standing over a pile of defeated foes

I just noticed Urouge is like the only character that carried his dark skin tone through the time skip

He is the future pirate king I'd love it

youtu.be/zLOVoNmOjHo?t=2m23s
Why are Lunafags lying?
Even Sanafags aren't this pathetic.

I think it's immature to think of it as a problem.

all shipperfags are pathetic

Mother of the Year?

Oda is reusing too many storybeats too often. There's also a lack of smaller stories that help with worldbuilding or just the characters' relationships to each other. Every arc is trying to be alabasta/water 7.in scale.

>on the cheek
The denial is real.

English speakers is this good dub?

> S-She's not evil i swear

I'm mixed about what's happening with Sanji this chapter, but the smaller moments inbetween are really fun.9318446

Reminder that Luffy is just doing Pirate King shit right now. The King is someone that no one can defeat. It's only natural that he could take on Cracker then an entire army of huge bounty faggots and come out on top.

Man giving birth to Anana must have been like popping out a jelly bean

Isn't he going to ditch her with all his pokemon again and undo all progress, character growth and relationships he made by the next season though?

Not really. Punk Hazard was a small arc bridging to Dresssora and had some world building.

Zoa arc was also a small arc and gave us fucking deets to finally finding the One Piece. If that's not world building, then I don't know what is.

Is she the pshychotic daughter? The guy is really big or she's a Tontatta?

You shouldn't.
>"I mean I just met you. There's no way I'd be able to fill a hole in your heart..."
Then what was that silhouette earlier? She already told Luffy and co. that she met Sanji before.

Actually it's even worse. He de-ages for the next season, so probably starting from 0 with Pikatchu.

So how will Oda get out of this one? Luffy is fighting an army deep in hostile territory, Sanji still has no way to get out of it, the threat over Zeff is still real, and there are still commanders and Big Mom herself plus the Germa 66 in case Luffy would destroy Big Mom's forces somehow. That's a lot of things to consider, even with an asspull or two it makes a lot to cover so Sanji could go back to being a strawhat and Big Mom would leave them all alone, at least for a while.

I really liked this chapter's mood and imagery. It makes Sanji’s situation feel truly somber.

Actually, Totland as a whole has all these soft and cartoonish designs only to slap you in the face by showing how cruel and psychotic everything is at its core, like the interaction between Big Mom and her children this chapter. I’m loving it.

different girl

>NnT and OP on break
Tsk

Me too. This whole arc is pretty much what I've been waiting for since the New World started.

Is this the first case we see of haki being used in the series?

Or was the first case when Shanks lost his arm in that flash back with Luffy as a kid.

I'm kinda dissapointed we didn't get to see their actual first meeting. This is the first time we see them together and they look way closer than they should be because the first meeting was off-screen.

>A kiss on the lips is making out

Well ok

>So how will Oda get out of this one?
There's a bunch of shit that could get them out of it.
>Nami turns out to be a daughter of Mom
>The bomb from Fishman Island could be gifted to Judge from Mom, exploding and making Germa go to war with her, calling off the wedding. Then it's Luffy + Germa against Mom
>Luffy actually does just power through fucking everything

How is the new arc is it coming to an end?
I haven't read it since the end of dressrosa, because it dragged on and I figured I just stop reading it for a while so that I can binge the next arc later.
From the thumbnails of the threads it seems kinda interesting with Sanji's backstory and all.

Nigger you know that your handling of a blade determines whether it cuts something or not right?

Still too lewd for a 10yo in Pokemon. Were there even any onscreen kisses in it?

Why do people come into threads like this with these shitposts?

Daily reminder that Asura exists

Sanji will ask momma to spare his crew life on the marriage as gift.

What if Sanji never comes back? Will Luffy just stand in that spot until he dies?

I am 100% serious though, I am just curious how far along it is and how good it is.

You kind of missed the point of that whole scene.
The idea was that the same swing could cut or not cut anything he wanted.

Dressrosa is over.

Zou, the arc right after that is over.

The current arc has been going on for about 22 chapters, and still has a long way to go.

It's good but like everything since Impel Down, it's dragging.

The Dressrosa arc is hard to read through, but it's downright unwatchable in the anime. The same 3 low-frame scenes of the crowd cheering in the Colosseum are reused over and over and over again. That poorly animated crowd has been burned into my brain.

There's a difference between brushing a blade through some leaves and slamming it into a rock.

Is there any chance that she isnt a huge traitorous piece of shit? It's so obvious.

Yeah, that was the first use of Armament Haki, and Shanks was the first use of Conqueror's Haki.

>Let's [b]do it[/b]...

Sanji is referring to their honeymoon.

Ah thanks then I will read zhou and wait for the sanji arc to finish.

Cool, can't wait for it then finish then, I like one piece but I for some reason I can't enjoy it if I am not binging it.

impragnete you're waifu

Lack of mystery. We know all the big players at this point, and everything in the new world belongs to one of them. It's impossible to recapture that feeling of awe that you get from the early arcs when the world seems too big to contain. You always yearn to see your protagonists be world players, but it's never actually fun when you get there. HxH did a smart thing by introducing a massive mysterious continent full of things no one knows about, but I don't know that it would even be possible to do that with One Piece.

no user

You are an idiot, please just stop talking.
You don't even remember what was said during that scene.

We still have no idea what One Piece is.