What do you think about a transgender becoming President?

It's her/his turn

Personally I'd support whoever was most capable, regardless of their sex, gender, or race. This is because I'm not a piece of shit.

Hang it

Shutup nigger we don't want unstable freaks running anything

No, it's "It's its turn"

please, liberals. do it. run a fucking tranny for President. it's a great idea. in fact, any liberal who's against it is a FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT CISGENDER PIECE OF SHIT

It's xir turn *

IT'S XER TURN

Someone that was unstable would be unlikely to be the most capable.

If a transgender ever runs for office we need to ironically meme this

If theyre good at their job I dont care about the gender.

Not in the least. But I am skeptical

>transgender
>mentally stable

You can literally only pick one friend, considering they have a 40% suicide rate.

I could live with President Bailey Jay

Someone with mental illness should not lead the country. What next? Will you elect schizophrenic lunatic president too?

they already have

>implying

> "capable"

of what? of pushing degeneracy agenda?

a leader is not a technician or engineer. he is there to define the direction, and his morality is an important part of his electability.

I feel the Democrats aren't progressive enough. They should ban cisgenders from running for office for their party. It's 2017. Every Democratic candidate should be transgender! Please help make this happen.

If they try for president?

The country will be destroyed before that happens. There may be a tranny President, but by that point, everyone will ignore the government anyway.

What do you think about an obese, elderly, dementia patient, white man becoming president?

Are Traps fags?
Sorry anons I couldn't resist

Would only be better if they identified as white but were race assigned Indio at birth

I hope they get Political Police before it happens.

I work at a Panera Bread and today I legitimately saw a middle aged man in makeup and a short blonde wig. Had stubble all over his(!) face.

I didn't even make eye contact as I set his several dish meal down at the table, next to his obviously embarrassed family members(?)/"friends"

So... Clinton, then?

tfw when a guy who dresses up as a woman becomes president before a real woman does

I think it would be hilarious when the first tranny president kills its self 1 year after the election.

I don't think about it

to be fair, 'unstable freak' describes most world leaders and politicians in general.

@OP - I really wouldn't mind so long as they were part of the 60% not poised to off themselves, and generally didn't make a deal about their issue at all. Like, if Michelle Obama ran, but she was actually smart and had good policies, I could overlook the penis, cause she don't talk about it.

> most capable
So no women or minorities

No, don't endorse mental sickness.

The problem isn't that their trans.
It's their rampant mental illness and 500%+ additional chance to commit suicide compared to the regular populace.

they're* fuck

>Sorry Hillary, but I feel like a woman today

underated

Never

Not even lieing I would flip a coin to assasinate them or not

if they continue down the road trump has laid then I dont care.

ITS A FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

never will happen ever. Same for a Muslim president (inb4 Obama)

Id rather have transpresident becoming a gender.