"Hey buddy, I'm going to need at least 10 articles that replicate this study you're referencing"

"Hey buddy, I'm going to need at least 10 articles that replicate this study you're referencing"
"Oh, you can't? Too bad."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg&list=LLsnmALu1ikFmecHWCxav7Qg&index=58
youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y#1h16m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtu.be/8gPyLXw7f-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oh you have 10 studies. sorry I meant 100.

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny?

Your pedo boner is showing, Shareblue

Have you seen the discussion he had with Ryan Faulk? Destiny got his ass mopped, no wonder Destinity never uploaded it.

source?

Why haven't South Koreans killed this cocksucker yet?
Where's Cho when you need him?

He looks like a fucking pop vinyl .

bobble head lookin ass

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

I had to look up what a "numale" was. Apparently I'm "numale" because I'm a white guy with glasses that doesn't harass women online. Thanks?

I wish I had the voice and mannerisms of a 12 year old boy and had the slight frame that necessitates shopping in the kid's aisle for cloths so that tweens could relate to me, thus making it possible for me to make a living playing video games on Twitch.

>I had to look up what a "numale" was
Kill yourself

there's not any awkward footage of him anywhere doing something we could label as "quasi-sexual misconduct-adjacent"?

>it's a Destiny fanboys spam Sup Forums again episode

not shareblue, just another autistic destiny fan

>Steven "What's wrong with communism?" Bonell II
>Steven "Incest is fine" Bonell II
>Steven "I nearly sent a hitman after a troll" Bonell II

Would you like them... Peer reviewed?
Checkmate, nigger lover.

>wait, let me google something really fast

sick burn

wish you fucking faggots would stop posting him tho

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg&list=LLsnmALu1ikFmecHWCxav7Qg&index=58

You literally described his opponents. Nick Fuentes asked for study after study all while not giving evidence to his own claims.

You really need to leave this website.

>Lithuanian flag
>white

Why does anyone attempt to "debate" this fucking sperg anyway? Not only is his only accreditation playing video games, he's 5'0.
his argument for diversity quotas was the worst, most rhetorically disgusting thing I've had the misfortune of hearing

I'm stealing the MIO's(Transmilenio caleƱo) Wi-Fi to post here, I'm untraceable kid.

Most of the people he talks to don't have an "accreditation" for being a race realist, white nationalist, or Trump supporter. What's your point?

Literally streamers debating streamers.

That's not the Lithuanian flag, you retard.

Hello Mutt. You make our country look bad. The average Lithuanian is 99% white. You're no more than 21% white.

shut the fuck up faggot

Nice retort. No wonder you guys lose debates.

All I need is a single Jim, manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

That's not the reason you need to leave this website.. The reason is that you are a fucking loser.

So are you, and every single base dweller that post on this racist-misogynistic board

I like when he pointed out Sargon's marriage meme and Sargon went mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y#1h16m22s

marriage meme?

Mira putito, te voy a buscar y te voy a decapitar jotito! Te lo juro a mi Jefe de jefes, wey. Orale culero.... Te voy a mandar a la verga y infierno, pinche puto perra madre.

He looks like a good little soyim

Now, now no need to decapitate him, Juan.

oh boy it's this faggot again

Isn't his dick like a whopping 4 inches or something? I know there's pics somewhere.

I-got-no-job-skills-and-no-education-but-trust-me-I-read-a-lot-of-Huffington-Post

Signed, DESTINY

Yes, his marriage meme. He thinks that everything goes back to low marriage rates but when you inquire he just says "I don't know". His answer for everything hits a brick wall very quickly, and that's what happened.

How can you post from a public place in Colombia without being decapitated by cocaine cartels?

>Give me one piece of evidence, give me an argument
>You haven't actually given any evidence, you just gave numbers and examples

I hate how this board obsesses about this cancerous retard. he was an abysmal SC2 player in spite of being a pro and that tells you everything you need to know about his intelligence

We-arent-here-to-debate-we-conquer

are you really that desperate for content to slide with, leftards?

>tfw I'm at least a foot taller than him and have a 4 incher

Imagine being Destiny.
>name yourself Destiny, a stripper name
>be a video game faggot
>get namecucked by a video game
You can't even google this homo anymore because it just comes up with that game Destiny.

Also pic related makes me laugh every time

Yeah but one could argue that marriage gives your children a better chance for success. Also all the old timers wouldn't have done it another way. Marriage is important, but the modern woman is damn near incapable in have successful relationship let alone a marriage

The irony is that Fuentes lives with his mom and dad lmao

Isn't this the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

Because you retards literally get all of your information from infographs and never actually read the sources that are cited in them. Most of the information is outdated or cherrypicked, but god forbid if one of you morons had the attention span to read past the few lines that you want to confirm your ridiculous beliefs. This is why over half of the garbage posted on this board can't survive outside of it.

Jesus this guy is an amphetamine abuser

thatsthejoke.jpg

Dude we get it, you're gay. No one here cares and it's not relevant to the conversation.

thanks bud

shut the fuck up faggot

>Now accept my claim backed up by one study I have misinterpreted

STFU chink.

The reason it can't survive is because it is censored. Go ahead and try to get funding for research on racial differences, see what happens.

Ry Dawson exposed him as a nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

they are both do nothing cock suckers.

youtu.be/8gPyLXw7f-Y

Low testiny is a fucking faggot.

Boatsinker? Is that you?

>nigger admixture in his nose

Looks jewish tbqh.

Nah the wide nostrils are a pretty niggerish feature. Also, he's part Cuban so there's a decent chance he is indeed part nig.

Serious question - are any of you guys who follow this stuff over age 30?

I'm 32 and I can't imagine paying attention to this. IT seems like high school kid debates to me.

Noice

Is there a cure for this epidemic of low-T boys?

>Be at gym
>Friends and others there tend to be conservative
>Say what's on their mind without a worry
>Women can even take a joke

>Be at work
>Sneezing in wrong direction offends someone
>Guys who are practically Destiny get offended when it doesn't even involve them
>All women look like Marci Darci worked over and have an armada of Destiny lookalikes

>"Oh, you can? Well I don't talk to hateful conspiracy theorists."
Fixed that for you.

Destiny just spent literally 30 minutes justifying on stream that this is why he won't talk to TheAltHype. Destiny read a paper explaining the impact of lead exposure on IQ, and Destiny theorized that this could explain the black-white IQ gap. Then he said "but I bet just like everything else, TheAltHype has a rebuttal to this". Sure enough he types "thealthype lead" into google search and up pops a couple articles where TheAltHype addresses these arguments and statistics. So then Destiny says he's a hateful conspiracy theorist with dubious intentions so he won't talk to him.

Fucking hilarious. Destiny is such a dishonest turd.

Can't tell who's worst

>no actual reply just insults

this is why you niggers lose all the time

Not you that's for sure, you're way too cool (and intelegint)

My only point of reference for this weirdo is from threads here.
>At what point do people ask why this guy's opinion on ANYTHING matters?
>does he have some sort of ACTUAL experience I'm unaware of?

i queue sniped him in league and banned his draven lul

What was I supposed to reply to him with? He was saying ludicrous, over-the-top shit so I responded in kind lmao. As if "black males are 6% of the population but commit 40% of violent crime" is confined to some Sup Forums infographic and not, you know, decades of FBI statistics.

>be at gym
>people are like me
>be at work
>have to get along with people who are different from me
the enemies of the USA have actually started to mention that when placed in a situation that requires co-operation, Americans perform very badly.
Maybe you should check into their media more and shitpost in this echo chamber slightly less?

What do you take from his chat with the alt-hype?

Wow. Absolutely pathetic. Kill yourself you League of Losers playing autist.

haha senpai bully me more uguu~~~!!!!

Face it, Steven is blowing you all the fuck out. He is exposing the "Septic" community for what it is, he is dismantling the arguments Sup Forums argues. He is cleaning up the internet one Sup Forumstard at a time.
Destiny is quite literally one the smartest debaters alive today, how fast and efficiently he dismantles Sup Forumss racist ideology is absolutely inedible. Every single debate he has is like an anime, sargon, jim and southern. He learns a new debate tactic and it enforces his arguments to become more articulate when being involved in these discussions. If you watch any of his debates on youtube is quite clear that he wins every single debate, no questions asked. Steven II is one of the smartest thinkers of this generation.

nah see here:

what's wrong with his jaw when he talks? anyone else noticed it:?

What is hydrocodone

>he doesn't have the flags memorized yet
new

He's an amphetamine abuser, see

Yea he's talked about it. It's the only way he can avoid lisping. He tried speech therapy awhile back and they told him that fixing the lisp would require months/years of avoiding the weird chin-movement, so I guess he just doesn't think it's worth it.

looks nothing like boatsinkiers art

>inedible

Well many of them do seem somewhat impressionable and curious of things outside MSM. Had a Phillipino housekeeper who seemed to change his mind about Bernie after it was explained to him how his policies would not work. He was very happy when I knew who Duterte is, starts most our conversations with "what do you think of..."

Trend I notice is they really like getting their stuff from Youtubers. I feel like sharing some names with them but not sure who to start off with.

Looks quite a lot like it, but it's done on paint and not hand-drawn

Not only is he dishonest, he is actually quite a bad debater.

The only time he does well is when the other person lets him control the conversation. He mainly controls the conversation by moving the goal posts and setting a higher standard for his opponent's argument than he does for his own.

You see this whenever he asks for multiple sources. If you can provide them, he doesn't acknowledge it, he just quickly moves on (he'll just say something like "hmm, interesting). If you can provide only one or two, he won't talk about those sources, he just criticizes his opponent for only having one or two sources.

The other thing that makes him a bad debater is often doesn't actually argue anything. He just does what I mentioned earlier and his soy boy fan base eats it up.

tl;dr; Destiny is a manlet and a brainlet. He simply is good at controlling a conversation. Also, I hope he dies in a car fire.

He'll go "hmm interesting" or "yeah but I don't really care about that, it's not relevant to me"

Destiny is the master of semantics and sourcefagging, thats it

He denies the obvious truth that there is intelligence and behavioural differences between races, he is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h

Lithuanians are white and based