Intel gathering

How does Sup Forums gather real intel?
Do you have methods to track people or groups through the internet? Do you spy on commies, pizzagate criminals or politicians? Not a shill, I'm curious and I want to learn the ways of the tentacles and I want other people here to learn to do it too so we can have better surveillence. So please share. Also I think we are far from the truth and we should focus on confiriming facts if we are to get anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4
youtube.com/watch?v=ym3TBf8CKic
google.com/maps/timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey guys

tell me your secrets, im one of you, lol.

Fucking kikes are so retarded.

Remote viewing mostly. And sometimes covfefe ground reading.

LURK. MAOR.

Not a kike, I'm concerned about the current level of Sup Forums. Everyone is spewing unconfirmed bullshit.

You are a kike. Just fucking stop you loser.

Alright ameritard if you've got nothing to contribute GTFO

I put cameras in my dads bathroom, thats where I get most of my information.

On days remote viewing is foggy I cast runes.

>person says something
>no proof is provided
Wow that is a real tricky predicament huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4

Hah see. You showed your hand already Rabbi.

Walmart meat reading

hello CIA

social engineering, phishing, hax0ring, typical research methodology

>2016+1
>not using Truth Cheese™
pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=ym3TBf8CKic

How about we kickstart a campaign to have a conservative actor to become leftist politician and then have a huge debate they would utterly lose and admit defeat proving all their followers wrong or at least making them doubt their ideology and start to investigate.

Newfags don't know that Sup Forums is mostly Jews that are members of various organizations including but not limited to: antifa, alphabet agencies, news organizations, educational institutions, unformed LEO's, and even politicians. This is why we will always be one step ahead.

Dude if I was CIA or jews I'd already new all about how you do it. I'd also knew where you live and where you work/go to school.

>implying you don't

>trying to be sneaky to trick the other side
>making a kickstarter campaign
>imaging that even if you somehow made this happen that one bad debate would discredit an entire ideology
Do you think about things at all before you say them or...?

If the rope fits then wear it. Cheaper than Zyklon-B.

Too much Fluoride makes the young ones almost clairvoyant.

You are dumbass if you believe Sup Forums has some esoteric knowledge. They just browse the internet and post what they find, and watch what other people find, and speculate and believe in real sources as well as photoshopped fake articles, until someone actually tries to find the article and finds out its a photoshop....

All in all you shouldn't trust Sup Forumstards like a naive dumbass, but you can find a lot of interesting shit posted here.

Yeah I thought about it. Sometimes sowing doubt is the fundament for changing ones mind. That's how politicians act. You know how at one point it was obvious that family cell and freedom are crucial american values and they should be protected at all cost? And then some hippies and leftists started asking "or is it" and then some time later we see that only few still believe it. The same happened with global warming, authoritarianism and probably a lot more ideas. You'd be stupider then jews not to use it since they do it constantly.

Yeah I guess but I remember pizzagate threads and I don't get where they had so much info whether real or not.

i talk to the CIA duhhh
what do you work at taco bell or something?
not everybody gets all their information from the news LOL

Oh and I mean like a big open failure when the actor openly admits he was wrong and changes sides.

And he used all the best arguments

Forrr surrre man, forr surrre

lurk moar, shillfrend

fpbp

it's called the fucking internet

Comp me some Intel

t. Eric

checked

So you never know whether what you post is true or not.

checked

google-fu

Set up a folder with the following:
>your favorite persons lookup site
>the top 3 reverse image searchers,
>ip trap and geolocator sites
>have fake social media accounts for left and right and a neutral
>use verbal judo to convince people to give up the incriminating info you need to fill the missing links
>when dealing with political groups like blm and antifa, save and catalogue identified persons in folders making sure to note the city and date (these are actually really useful for identifying perpetrators in future riots)
>Save mugshots of people arrested from those groups. repeat offenders are common. these help to identify
>Be an expert on your city. I'm from philly area, so I have a "antifa member" social profile and I'm in the circle with the philly chapter so I get notifications on whats happening and when its going on and I have a pretty good catalogue of the identities of members
>If you want to go-pro, get a second cell phone specifically for contact with these persons. Or use google hangouts like I do. You can call/text from a restricted number. But they will get suspicious if you cant give them your number back.. thats why a 2nd phone is superior

uh thats all I can think of right now, but there's probably more. It helps to have a specific target and I think it makes most sense to keep an eye on your own local area. I don't intend to do anything bad with this work. Just want to be able to identify criminals when videos are posted.

that's the autism I've been hoping for, thanks

Nigga NSA sushis you up you should transfer here

patterns emerge, reason lights the way

Also, you can get a ton of useful information if youre willing to throw 50 bucks at a background search. Most the info is instant, some comes via email within a business day. I only have done this once so far, but if you're in a comfortable position and money's no big deal, its a very useful tool. Still debating whether I want to buy a BG on Edith Macias.. I have a hunch her parents are illegal immigrants and I feel motivated to get them deported but I don't know if that's worth $50 to me right now. I'm getting ready to move to Alaska and I'm worried money might be tight this month

We already know that google tracks where you go and places you visit. Do you know if there's a way to access that info?

google.com/maps/timeline

checked

Probably only if your CIA. They are very good at protecting that info. Youre only way to access someone elses info is to obtain their account information. If you have access to their computer, you can install a keylogger and make sure to log them out of their gmail account so they have to type the password. You can also set up a fake site and send it to them to trick them into trying to log into their account. If you're serious about tracking someone IRL that you have access to, gps tracking devices are EXTREMELY cheap now. You can buy a pack of em for less than a hundred bucks. Stick em on their car under the frame rail or if you don't want a mechanic to find it put it towards the rear.

also I should mention, google now texts/emails you when your account is accessed from a new device. They will know. And they might even get your IP. I get these notifications all the time because I need to login from foreign devices frequently. Furthermore, if they have tracking disabled on their phone, you want get any useful info anyway

HOLY FUCK! It has every local I've been to for so many fucking years. This shit terrifies me. And I bet If I delete them here google will still have a copy of that info.

Russia feeds it the flavor of the week and Sup Forums trips over itself to shill for their narrative. It's very simple.

Yeah, I know someone tried to login to my account some years back.

>he doesn't have Sup Forums-google employee contacts

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums doesn't even use google

>laughinggirls.jpg

> (OP)
it is easy when the normies are retarded about opsec

This. Its best not to look at it as hyperautistic hackers on steroids, rather a ruling establishment of befuddled, flabby gut inheritors

hes here again...Praise KEK

My bullshit is completely confirmed bullshit.

Congratulations, you've just received a slight bump in dosage of relative awareness. Please answer the following questions. (data will not be shared with outside partners, probably fsho)

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how well does your reality mimic freedom?

2) Have our surveillance methods (directly or indirectly) caused any noticeable interference with your daily activities?

3) Have you had any periods of abnormally frequent "deja vu's"?

4) Has your mother ever had the wrong face? If so, how long did it take to resolve?

Autism. It’s not really a secret.

>How does Sup Forums gather real intel?
Mostly I hack the CIA.

of course we are all hackers here

Lol two points, the first is a required assumption for the second one.

Firstly: Google basically decides if another software/tech company 'gets' to exist or not. I mean they can refuse to index them, they can compete with them directly, they can enforce their policies to the extreme only on certain cases, they have many connections and influence, and they spy on us 24/7 for marketing purposes.

Secondly: There are now internet connected sex toys that gather user data. They are real.

Conclusion: Google could have waged war and taken them out, but they didn't. But they also didn't ban them, because I heard about them. Therefore, google permitted them to exist, and there is really only one reason they would do that. Google wants butthole data. Google can't get butthole data, so they permitted iot sex toys to gather it on their behalf.

I wish WE WUZ

There is only one real hacker on this site.

Who here getting Putin bux?

Wow, fortunately I don't penetrate my asshole with toys. Unfortunately my tin foil hat is growing into my skull right now so I'm going to sleep on all this since it's 4 am where I live and I have to do shit today. Thatnks for the thread american spy guy, I saved it all and It will be useful for the world.

we all work for the government. your phone has weird shit on it btw.

Oh, come on agent user, at least give him the entire set of questions.

5)How would you rate recent episodes of existential anxiety?

6)What were you thinking immediately before the last 3 episodes of said anxiety?

7)Do you like mudkips?

8)Has the thought ever crossed your mind that the digital tsunamis of information crashing hither and thither across the internet will ultimately result in a new dark age?

9)What is the air-speed velocity of a carrier pigeon carrying a mobile mesh-net transponder on its back?

10)Do you ever dream of Sup Forums?

11)Can electro-magnetic beams melt thoughts in your mind?

(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

why didn't your org screen their hires better? Tell your supervisor to get in touch if he wants tips on overhauling the operation.

obviously putin gives us all russian intellegence

How does /pol know if traps are gay or not?

I like to masterbate to traps, but I wouldn't let one fuck me. If I fucked a trap but did not touch xirs penis, would I be gay?

Thanks /pol, you are OK in my book.

Yes

I sell zyklon and zyklon accessories

concern troll. Red flag.

Go away kike.

I'm a christian vegetable! :D