You need to divide the United States to create smaller, more coherent nations in it. What would you do...

You need to divide the United States to create smaller, more coherent nations in it. What would you do? A template to express yourself.

bump

bump

bump

Easy - FEMA district map

why would you give Colorado to Mexico?
The majority of Colorado was never Mexican andi ts one of the few states that's major city is still majority white (for the time being)

>Oklahoma to Mexico
why....

Lets just merge with Russia. Then we can kill all the Muslims and blame Putin!

Fuck you, shitcago isnt the whole state, faggots never leave their city.

Create city-states for the major metropolitan leftopolises - then unite the South, New England, the Midwest (add Pennsylvania - Philadelphia and upstate New York), etc. Once you separate out the major cities, the internal divisions don't matter as much.

Isnt it obvious

>no Midwestern Reich
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

>Cascadia (Left-wing white country)
>Northwest Republic (Fascist white country)
>California ("Multicultural")
>Deseret (Mormons)
>Texas
>Arivada/Nevzona (Spanish)
>Greater Vermont (Anglo)
>Greater Virginia (Anglo)
>Greater Carolina (Anglo)
>Florida
>Louisissinesee (French)
>Greater Pennsylvania (Dutch)
>Misconsin (German/Nordic)
>Indiohio (Mixed Anglo/German)
>Nebraskansowa (German)
>Alaska (Russian)
>Hawaii

Forgot Greater Dakota (German)

Dam the rivers, mine the earth, build nuclear reactors, 5% corporate tax, 10% flat tax (or tithe), madatory rifle ownership and no social welfare programs.

As a PA fag, please don't bunch us in with NJ and NYC cucks

Upstatebros can stay

NC, VA, and SC begome most powerful nation in North America and eventually conquer Tennessee and Kentucky for lebensraum

Just so you know the "Pennsylvanian Dutch" are not actually Dutch, but are German.

They're also not only from Pennsylvania. We have a lot in Western NC. Some came down the App. Trail from there, yes, but not all

Why greater Vermont, just call it New England

brown = shitland

i divide the fucking goverment into tiny pieces. The states were meant to be autonomous,making it harder to gain complete control over all of them. The States stay as is, with the exception of socal, shitcago and detroit being napalmed and firebombed off the face of the earth.

is dark blue the "Nuke Coast"?

>What would you do?
Annex France.

Anyone who advocates American Balkanization is the worst kind of anti-white shill.