1 episode.

4 episodes of the same series.

None, I have a job after all

none
can't be bothered

1 episode

I plan to watch more though.

24 episodes

I got through most of Evangelion and it is one of the worst composes shows I've ever watched with a useless storyline.

Can anyone recommend me something to get this bad taste out of my mouth?

More Evangelion. Take it you slut.

How do you guys keep up with the release of new series every season?

>Reasons you need Psych evaluations the anime

The world isn't as cold or harsh as it makes it out to be and all the characters are autistic who cause problems unnecessarily.

If you're talking about workload then just not watching the generic stuff.

If you're talking about when and what releases then anichart.

None. I only read manga

Hibikek ep5
And now:
Yuri on ice ep05
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 ep02

pic unrelated

I finished Qualidea Code on Monday. 9/10 I really enjoyed it.

Bungou Stray Dogs.
Yuri on Ice.
Hibike.

Jojo is my back log but I can't be arsed at the minute.

I've been watching my backlog all day since shitty public transport is on strike.
>Macross Frontier
It was great, a lot better than Delta which I started with.
>Rokujouma no shinryakusha
I didn't have much expectations going in but it was pleasantly surprising. Sanae is best girl.

Just one episode of Hibike.

If you want value bigger than 0 you must ask me for this month instead of day.
HELP, LET ME OUT OF HERE

1 episode of Hibike, an episode of Natsume Yuujinchou (another fantastic episode), and an episode of Mahou Shoujo Nante.
About to start Zegapain.

Some people like Frontier, which is surprising to me since I thought it was complete garbage. The only thing that made it enjoyable was the side characters.

Just Yuri on Ice, and I'm gonna watch it another 2 times today.

I watched the first 4 episodes each of a couple of airing shows, but it took over four hours because I watched them nosubs and looked shit up as I went.

None

Rewatched Redline, and that was it. I liked the soundtrack so much I actually bought the album.

watched the first 6 episodes of school rumble today because i haven't seen it in years

watched like 24 episodes of airing shit yesterday. doing pretty good

None just got home form work

Planning on finishing DRRRR! because I got halfway through the second season while it was airing and I need closure for that clusterfuck of a story.

Finished Jitsu wa Watashi wa and started watching Sakurasou.

I watched some short films

10 minutes of the wrong season of K-on

Finished Erased, it was okay. Gonna drop this here because I'm not sure what to finish: strawpoll.me/11561939

The only thing there worth finishing is Clannad, and only because if you haven't watched it you should probably just kill yourself.

None just got home from work and hanging out with my friends. probably wont watch any until tomorrow when the next episode of Bungou Stray Dogs comes out.

I'm six eps in and it's boring, kicking girl gets cancer, right?

Season one is pretty lame but sets you up for After Story. If you can bear that it's a little predictable and very melodramatic I think you will still get something out of it. The other shows on your poll are genuinely horrible stuff though, I'd advice you drop them.

Finish Clannad and then watch Heavy Object.

Usually only have time to watch one episode a day while on lunch break

I love how homo wednesdays are with Hibike and Yuri. Both episodes were so fucking good, they were perfect.

>The other shows on your poll are genuinely horrible stuff though, I'd advice you drop them.
Really? Future Diary was actually legitimately enjoyable, the best outta the six.

>starting with Delta
Production order is the only correct order. You go and watch SDF Macross, now. Plus and Zero are pretty good. 7 is not so great but comfy and watchable as a retro show, it really starts around episode 15.

I thought it was pretty bad when I watched it, though it was ages ago and I don't remember much. There's way too much convenient shit going on that doesn't make much sense. Steer clear of Kokoro Connect in particular.

>Steer clear of Kokoro Connect in particular.
what's wrong with it? It can't be worse than that period gundam that's airing.

Hmm, about 5 episodes of Samurai Seven.

Its ok, the setting is pretty cool, albeit weird. It just seems like there is something lacking in this show. Sometimes the art gets QUALITY and I wonder to myself who actually paid to have this weird show aired in the first place. Mecha-Samurai is best boy though, until further notice.

>Iron Menstruation is actually making a reputation for itself
I think Sup Forums grossly underestimated how effective the nickname was.

Not the first guy, but I actually really liked Kokoro Connect. The problem I had was at the ending where we had to wait for more episodes to pass the cliffhanger. Clannad on the other hand is great, except when you get into the 2nd season, especially since he picks worst girl.

Autistically spam something for enough time and it'll catch on.

>The problem I had was at the ending where we had to wait for more episodes to pass the cliffhanger.
I don't have this problem, all eps are available to me.

>watching anime
When you have watched them for years you arrive at one point where everything is shit because you have seen all the masterpieces.
Every anime you pick up is just another boring and without savor meal.
I don't watch anime, I just shitpost on Sup Forums

what is Sup Forums's hangup with Clannad anyway?

what hangup? the only people that want to talk about it are people that missed discussion for years which are newfags 99% of the time

>The world isn't as cold or harsh as it makes it out to be
That's how characters perceive the world.
You don't have to agree with it.

Its Kyoani's bastard child that we prefer not to talk about.

Depends of the season.
Usually it's just 3 episodes that aired today per day, basically 1,5 hour.
This one is indeed hard to manage so I put some of the show into onhold to catch up later.

Nowt, can't decide what to watch. I've only totaled about 250 hours in 16 years due to being very picky anyway.