Dragon Ball S feels like Elementary school fan fic

Loving the hell out of it but I swear the plot lines are autist elementary school musings as we pretended to harness energy for a spirit bomb while other pleabs laughed at us for being sick autists.

Fuck even the animation is kinda derpy although I have to say the writing is objectively better than most of what has come before.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2hIop9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=4bJ58hJXSJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use the catalog retard

Well, I'm not loving it but I completely agree, it does feel like a fanfic by a school kid.

GOKU GOT INJURED BY A NORMAL FUCKING LASER...

WHILE FREEZER WAS CUT IN TWO, BURNED BY GOKUS' ENERGY BEAM AND UNCONSCIOUS BUT STILL SURVIVED A PLANET EXPLODING... THAT'S THE MOMENT I DROPPED THE SERIES

>THAT'S THE MOMENT I DROPPED THE SERIES
sure you did

I want a spin-off manga featuring the Ginyu's

Calm down autist.

See you Sunday

shitty thread but we might as well migrate here.

Reminder ningens are the best

It's literally a Sunday morning cartoon for jap children that isn't allowed to show blood. What do you expect

Best Zamasu moment so far

HAKAI

This smile needs to be protected at all costs.

hello ningen I am here to suck cock

hi

hi where is cock

>cute
>spry
>wants to ride Trunks' Great Ape
Mai is the ultimate cougar.

It would be pretty cool to see the inner workings of the group and how frieza's force works in general

>GOKU GOT INJURED BY A NORMAL FUCKING LASER...
That laser isn't any laser tho

Did you throw a fit when Krillin hit Goku with a rock too?

The problem isn't that it's fanfiction, the problem is that it's bad fanfiction. Trunks' introduction is possibly the most fanfiction tier thing in the history of fiction, but it was okay because it was awesome. Super is just lazy and boring.

Back then it was bad filler and no one really cared.

Now the main series is the bad filler.

>but it was okay because it was awesome
Babidi Flashback in the manga was plenty awesome. I can't say the same for the tv adaptation though.

Meanwhile, Arale got hit by a laser with her guard down and laughed it off.

You suck, Goku.

yeah
at least I had something good to focus on

Pretty sure it was an anti Goku Lazer guys come on.

So Dragon Ball?
Fuck off generalfag.

Arale is still stronger.

kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/

Shueisha has established a new initiative — the “Dragon Ball Room” — specifically focused on interdepartmental collaboration to support and expand upon the Dragon Ball franchise.

Shueisha Establishes “Dragon Ball Room” to Expand and Optimize Content

Shueisha revealed that it had newly established a “Dragon Ball Room” on June 21st of this year. Its goal is to break down barriers between departments to expand and optimize the globally popular Dragon Ball franchise.

The announcement was made at Shueisha’s new publication planning presentation held in Tokyo on the 12th. Although the Dragon Ball Room falls under the umbrella of the rights division, its section chief Akio Iyoku also serves as editor-in-chief of V-Jump, where the Dragon Ball Super manga (the original story of which is overseen by Toriyama) is serialized. Iyoku says that, “in practical terms you can think of it as handling both the rights and editing. It’s a new experiment to have a department that only thinks about Dragon Ball.”

Akira Toriyama, the original author, commented that, “I was wanting to keep this old series alive and kicking even in the modern day with help from Shueisha’s excellent staff, so for me this team is dependable and a real godsend. It’d really be great if this way I won’t have to do anything!!!!”

Dragon Ball is a hit manga that ran in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1984 to 1995; its comics have sold over 240 million copies. The story centers on Son Goku, a boy with outstanding fighting sense, his adventures to get the Dragon Balls (which grant any wish when all seven are gathered), and his stiff competition against various rivals. A TV anime began broadcasting in 1986, and its popularity has endured even beyond the end of the original manga; Dragon Ball Super is currently airing.

>Show created for elementary school children feels elementry

that being said, Goku was my Jesus growing up. WWGD

>You suck, Goku.
>Implying all ningens don't suck by equal

Damn it's almost like Freiza is an alien from a race known to have survivability or something....

Every villain who knows the kamehameha is shit.

Every saturday, the franchise gets raped

It's sad...

>implying

Not sure why, but this picture should go to the drawfag threads.

>Piccolo is shit

Toriyama is partly to blame for having such barebone plot outlines but even he is disappointed in Toei's quality.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

And protected it will be. In addition she will receive a healthy amount of saiyan cock applied to her womb, daily.

Maybe he means villains who can use Kamehameha, like Cell, Buu and Black.

WTF IT'S NOT FAIR FUCKING NINGEN DELETE THIS

>those expressions
You just know they're going to fuck like wild animals.

The manga sucks too. He put the AF creator at his side. Seriously, AF was a mistake

Toyotaro is not the creator of AF. He is the doujin artist that created the fan manga which was based on pre existing AF stuff floating on the web.

You know Mai will insist on doing her part to repopulate the earth.
And the more quarter-alien ubermensch, the better

But all the AF design sucks,specially the Xicor one

WHO HERE XV2?
POST BUUTTS

This game is garbage

If it wasn't for Toyotaro working for Toriyama the revival of the Dragon Ball franchise wouldn't even be a thing right now.
We'd literally be having Boruto tier bullshit if it wasn't for him.

And Trunks will gladly accept her help.

What butt?

You call this shit a revival? It's more like milking the franchise

Buutts

Yes it's a revival whether you like it or not. I agree it's milking the franchise but that doesn't change the fact that it's top in popularity in Japan usurping One Piece.

As bad a Super is, it's 100 times more watchable than the one piece anime.

Taino is best girl.

And why should I be glad? Japaneses have shit taste anyway

Remind me why people thought GT had good animation?

It's time.

This is true.

>Fuck even the animation is kinda derpy
It's Toei, what did you expect?

Shitposting.

whatever you say Jose.

The only thing more sad is this picture, and how butthurt you are over it.

>Japaneses
Fuck off Pedro.

It's Manuel you burger eater

Pedro go to bed, you're cranky if you don't get your naps

How was Xenoverse 2 garbage? I heard there were improvements over the first one.

I guess you should be the cranky one having such a bad taste in animes

>GOKU GOT INJURED
>WHILE FREEZER GOT INJURED
I don't see your point.

like I said Pedro it's past your bed time.

How can you guess the time is Mexico? Looks like the Pedro is you.

And btw, in from Portugal. Sorry if your autism doesn't made you understand my joke.

What type of revival WOULDN'T be milking the franchise? The two are inseparable concepts.

You're not fooling anyone Jose.

>Portugal
How could you sit through this shitty dub?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ

I guess it's because they're no care, quality or passion. It became so easy to fulfill the demands and make the fans happy with shitty fan services, a horrible, forced shipping and a deviantart game.

Again this old joke...anyway, I find it horrible too, but there's internet so I can watch it in other idioms

top kek, this is literally the worst.

>If you don't like my db fanfic you're mexican

Are amerifats really enjoying this garbage?

Nah, it can get worse (better)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2hIop9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=4bJ58hJXSJs

It's funny, also because Mexicans always used to show obession with GT, AF and those furry, recolor garbages.

Americans proving to be stupids again.

>db fanfic you're mexican
I don't think you know what a fanfic is Pedro. GT is fanfic tier. Super is stuffed with padding and filler like content but the main plot is legitimate.

Legitimate crap.

So what if it is? You crying over it isn't helping. You must be new here.

>Gets butthurted and keep calling everyone mexican
>You crying over it isn't helping. You must be new here.

Laughable

so did the zamuras actually kill all the gods, or is it some translation and they just killed all the kais?

why do I find it unlikely they killed the future version of beerus and such

Looks like pedro is upset.

Killing the kais mean their respective Gods of Destruction dies as well, and Future Kaioshin died on the Future Babidi and Dabura attack, that's why Future Beerus is dead.

zamusas* oops

>zamuras
>zamusas

and I fucked it up again, zamasu**

and yeah okay, I remember them briefly mentioning that now. A lot of confusing things happening.. alternate realities of alternate realities, etc etc.

smart on them then, kill the weaker one, goodbye strong one

Both GT and Super are shit my little amerifat

I love those guys. Really wanted the cptn to be back.