Petition to ban 56% face memes

It is obviously a creepy CIA psy op to demoralize Americans. Making fun of other countries is one thing. But attacking Americans like this isn't funny or creative. It is reddit and it is leftypol. Period. I love bantz, but this is not the right way yo do it.

I agree. This """meme"""" is forced and isn't even funny at all. We should ban anyone who posts them.

How does it demoralize us? It's literally
>I hate white people so much that I'm going to pretend to be retarded,
the meme.

butthurt 56%ers

el negro...............

Ignore it. Don't post it, don't reply to it, don't create meta threads about it. It's a forced meme and if the shills realise it isn't having the desired effect, they'll move on to something else, just as they always do.

Hello fellow Americans.

Europoors, am I right?

i feel u r right my fellow wypipo it is kwite kleerly dibyd an conker jay eye dee eff sherbloo taktiks

Eesti is Besti.

No need to ban it, just move it to /bant/ or /trash/, it mostly came from irrelevant Sup Forums who after nonstop posting on /qa/ and Sup Forums crying about Sup Forums they just made discord groups to go raid Sup Forums and make up almost every post in those 56% threads, especially the American ones crying about it.

Agreed. Our whites are 100% white. So what if there are some nonwhites living in the US. We don't look like the nasty pictures they keep posting. I, for one, am 50% scottish/german and have many of those features.

While we're at it can we ban mentions of bantz and shitposting regarding Australians? We're a serious and sober people who feel maligned by this spurious typecasting.

>it's okay to mock other people as long as I am not mocked

i think its a lame meme but it shoudnt be banned. you gotta let these foreigners have SOMETHING to try to fight back. put yourselves in their shoes. every day they wake up in shitty countries with no freedom. this is prbly the only place they can come and shitpost about the greatest country on the planet to try to make themselves feel a little better.

aaaawwwwwww their hurt your feelings?

Jew kike sage

You don't need to ban it. Just fucking ignore it. It was painfully obvious it was shareblue shilling the second every second post was being accused of being 56%er.

false flag

Is there a single funny leaf? Has anybody ever seen one?

this desu

you give the bants, you take the bants

theyre rare but they exist.

I mean, how much don't you make fun of other countries sterotypes? Stop with the hypocrisy

>waah waah, I can shitpost about other countries but when they do so my feelings get do hurt that I need a petition.
Holy shit,learn to handle the banter you plonker

>Getting triggered like a redditcuck
If you can't take the bants, fuck off.

It isn't an anti-American meme, it's an anti-Sup Forums meme, made by upset people on Sup Forums that being nonwhite makes their butthole pucker, so they disparage white people and anti-immigration posters by saying they are not white.

All it is m8

It's not stale meme yet, therefore it can't be stopped.

Deal with it and stop pretending that america it's or ever was a white country.

People getting buttmad at le 56% meme is my favorite meme.

Hello fellow Americans

So what would this be? A reverse reverse shill attempt?

You post a failed meme on the board, and then you post fake reactions to the meme, like it has an affect. Then you hope you can convince others to feel the impact, when it just looks like some retards baby drawing?

El Pecado...

hes got a german last name, aryan master race.

They exist, about 5% of Canadio posters are funny, the majority of them are just awful because they are females that come here from shitty websites thinking they will stick it to the ebil nazis

Obamaleaf can be funny if you don't take him seriously

It's ok to attack Americans, the problem with the meme is that it's not funny.

fuck off back to rebbit newfag

I'm sorry you're triggered.

>MOMMY PLS PROTECT ME FROM THOSE Sup Forums TROLZ ON THE INTERNET
Jose don't cry

This is a perfect example of this, it's not anti American at all, its just salty /isn't/ mad that they can't debate anti-immigration so they just use the
>you were never [insert here] and that you are just larping as something your not
Its all cancer, sub-100 iq posters that id expect on cuckchan

Everybody has personal meme preferences, you cannot decide for all of us

>avatarfag that isn't allowed to have a tripcode anymore is funny
No.

These memes make me want to rape Euromutants.

only mongrels get mad at it

faggots like you is why the meme perpetuates
/pol smells your fear
/pol basks in your butthurtedness
take it like a champ, and fucking ignore them, you fairy

I thnk it's great redpill material, like most lefty memes.
I even thought it was a Cernovich/altright reverse psychology psy op, tried out just before IOTBW and then full-on after IOTBW concluded
>I say leave it. It redpills Americans. We're the opposition party anyway and these memes create opposition in the mind.
1D chess

Le nègre blanc.

Banter is fine but this meme is forced at best and shareblue at worse.

>56% meme
>not taking into account pop density per km^2
>eurofags
>mfw

I fucking hate snow niggers so god damn much.

Post without your meme flags or you're CIA niggers confirmed.

>commie
Probably not even white either.

The sad part is you don't know this is opening up a Pandora's box of no true Scotsman that will make every country feel they have to prove they aren't Brazil

It's fun and catchy.
It causes amerimutts to go full damage control and it's delightful.

if thats you then LMAO you fucking mutt

Mexican is pissed

I am a European Citizen

LOLLL....pussies...MODS hELP!!

Just you, mutt.

black albino

im fuckin dying

How inbred are you?

make me

>Amerimongs

So what? Slavs of this board have to prove that they are not Mongols, Southern Europeans have to prove that they are white and non-Arab looking, Germans, Frenchies and Brits are deemed Mohammeds. You guys didn't expect it to backfire, that's all

el goblino...

C'mon though, it's forced shit-tier at best. If it was offensive, no one would care. But it's not offensive, it's try-hard.

This desu

AYO

HOLLLL UP

Europoors are just butthurt and they have no other outlet other than to commit suicide over their ruins of former countries.

Nah, you're Americans hiding behind a flag.

Don't be fooled anons. These people spreading this meme are Americans.

>filename

Implying that wasn't already the case

Stop being a nigger
White men can take the bants
If the meme hurts your feelings you clearly aren't white

Hecked and Keked my fellow white man

I'd make you eat your own teeth you fucking emasculated snow nigger

found the 56%

Citizenship is not an issue for cia niggers, and neither are VPNs, yet you still use the meme flag. . .

Its become a case where, if you dont like it, just ignore it. Gotta be fair and say that the Euro[Fags] sat by and let the americans have their memes and fun. Its time for the euros to have their fun.

>reply to every european post you don't like by calling them achmed
>people insult you based on reality
>“come on guys, let's not call everybody nonwhite :))))))“

Have you stupid fucks ever considered that being assholes in large numbers might create a backlash eventually?
People who took it as banter will respond in kind, so will people who took it personally and you seem unable to handle either.

I do not know how is it worse than saying that the Slavs are mongoloid, the Brits are Pakis, the French are Ibrahims and so forth

do you need a safe space?

>This picture is a group of average, American friends, and it's one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen

la bestia...

chill out faggot

>implying im an american

Ive thought the same but it will just cause most of the European identity to be rejected, Americans are ultimately more influential than every other representing country put together on Sup Forums, with a lack of muh heritage, brexit wouldnt happen as Americans would never have helped signal boost the brexit message to the top of Twitter and Facebook groups.

Its not going to help leftists either though, like you said, it's going to make people focus even harder on genetic purity, making people forget people like Hitler's werent the ideal of genetic purity either

Ok 56% face is banned

>mfw 55%

its not hes probably an actual mongrel

>when the burger talks the talk and completely collapses when asked to walk the walk

How about instead of banning something like this, you just shut up and deal with it like a big boy? Go back to Tumblr if you can't handle the bants, this ain't a safe space.

CIA are not niggers, they are 56% just like you.
Don't be raciss mayng.

I think they are hilarious

stop being butthurt dude, I honestly just take it as earnest criticism as much as I dish out insults to europeans about muslims as earnest criticism

we point out each other's flaws so that we're aware of them; you're not always able to see them unless you're from the outside looking in

Shills will continue to push it for division and Euros will bandwagon because it makes them feel better about the terrible state of their countries. They see it as a counter to American Exceptionalism when in reality if they would just stop trying to compare US and Europe there would be no issues.

>when you realize le 56% maymay only erally applies to Jews

I don't.

>a worthless chilean talking shit about literally anyone

It's funny because it's so true