When you're so white the entire world has to deny it

>when you're so white the entire world has to deny it

So this is the burden of the white man (Ignore the CFK pic I don't support niggers)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-13/trump-s-efforts-to-promote-coal-at-climate-summit-draws-protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In fact I don't care about the Falklands either, this image is all wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

with whiteness comes also the jealousy of mutts and niggers, don't worry bout it white argentinadude

Argentina and Uruguay are white nations! And proudly so!

Argentina is so white the CIA investigated if Adolf Hitler had escaped there and lived the rest of his days low profile in a NatSoc sympathizing community.

I had an ice cold Quilmes beer at this Argentinian restaurant in Vegas, not too shabby at all.

Argentina and the USA are the whitest nations in the world!

>Italians that speak Spanish

lol gross. Come home brown man.

Over here the heat is pretty intense, so I would kill a turro for a cold Quilmes right now

Go be white somewhere else, you steal euros thunder.

I want Argentina, Chile, and Colombia to start the South American Empire now.

Beautiful white faces of Uruguay!

mauricio machir is a jew

trump supports coal burners. you better get with the program faggot

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-13/trump-s-efforts-to-promote-coal-at-climate-summit-draws-protests

NOOOOOO

yes, if hes a sionist too were fucked f not i really dont care

Just going to share a little White story from the whitest country.

>decide to have a little ride with my bike
>stop and see two groups of turros insulting each other while a car plays cumbia very loudly
>turros start grabbing rocks from the unpaved street and start chucking rocks at each other
>decide to turn around and get the fuck out before things get too heated
>a couple of turros spot me and start throwing rocks at me
>I get the fuck out to avoid getting hit
>one of the stones hits the car's window
>some dude gets out with a pistol and starts shooting at the air
>all the turros start running away together in the same direction
>I get the fuck out of there before things get worse.

It's was pretty bad to be honest, not a white experience at all desu

I'm starting coupes in South America soon, it'll be a couple of ex intelligence operatives of many alphabetical agencies. We'll be starting a new South American empire with the USA at the top pulling the strings.

jew problem is a race problem
all jews are zionist
there are no "good jews" fuck off with your nigger shilling tactics

As long as the prices get better and I don't get treated as a slave I'm fine with that

The countries on the list are Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, and many more.

si te matan tenes suerte, te salvás de este lio
peor es ir en el colectivo y ver las caras de la "gente", me da ganas de vomitar
son todos uno mas feo que el otro, Dios me libre. Se necesita eugenesia de manera urgente, no todos tienen derecho a reproducirse. Los mestizos son las peores razas, y ahora tenemos cruza de mestizo con negro gracias al presidente que los importa

As long as your not a nigger you'll be fine.

>Nuestro presidente es un cuckold

I thought I would never see the day

Thank god then

Not anylonger.
I don't know Uruguay, but I was in Argentina last year.
And it was disgusting, feminism everywhere, women were not women anymore, men are embracing cuckoldry, degeneracy everywhere.
Besides old the shitskins roaming the streets, I found out there is already a muslin colony in the north of the country.
They are already doomed.

Sounds pretty white to me, sounds like your typical afternoon is America.

Sounds like the good ol USA to me.

Not yet.
We have the Alt-Right, the Klan, and David Duke.
Also millions of us have some toys, such us the AR-15.
Kikes, niggers, shitskins and sandniggers have not future here.

Damn, really? I would never have thought the macho Argentine men would embrace be cuckolds SAD!

They are legendary for having prostate orgasm preferences.

Free to correct me argies.

really? hmmm...

Racial war NOW!

Where did you get this data from?

You are right, Argentina is white.

If you unironically believe this, you're more delusional than the globalists.

For a second there, I thought the one on the far right was British. Must've been the teeth.

You got a point.
However, a civil war is approaching, and the end result must be a white ethno state.

I think Uruguay is most definitely white and yes Argentina has small populations of mestizos, but it is very much a Europe diaspora state

Oh god, niggers!

Damn man the summer sure has come here, full force hit!

dont worry Argentine. Us Irish people know your pain :'( lol

How will we tell the difference between your South American nation and all of the other south American nations?

>this coming from a literal cuck

Uruguay mainly is Italian and Spaniard. Argentina has more native indigenous.

Argentina is an Italian and German colony.

digits confirm

Naaaah, just a few aryans, the rest is low quality DNA.

The second most spoken language in Argentina is Italian.
Most Argentines and Uruguayans are either Italian or Spaniard, with the rest being German, French and other random European countries.

Yes, they certainly aren't Northern European or Nordic white blonds but they are most certainly a white nation!

The Goddess Europa looks on proudly!

>Yes, they certainly aren't Northern European or Nordic white blonds
You say it like it's a bad thing, be proud of being the most beautiful/handsome people of South America, the rest all look like jungle niggers.

You people in South America need to clean your blood.
Too many shitskins among you will drag you down.

hello fellow white man

Is this man white?

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

These self proclaimed white people don't even realize that they are being genocide by the kikes with the "Open Borders" and immigration policy.

No

They don't even know what is the meaning of "White Genocide".
Sad.

>Photo is of Uruguayan family

Oh no, I'm saying that at all. And I'm Uruguayan-American btw mostly Italian and French. I am proud of my European heritage and speak a little Italian I picked up from my grandparents. And let me tell you it is a very white country. And one of the stable, wealthiest, safest countries in South America. Many white Argentines and white Brazilians move here because of the unsafe living in their countries. Which is great because they marry Uruguayans and increasing the white majority while giving diversity of other cultures too. Two of my siblings married white Brazilians that are mostly Germans (German last names) and look whiter than us!

Oh I see, glad to read that user. I wish you and your people the best, I don't have a great opinion of South America but surely you're much and much better than shitholes like Mexico and Brazil. The latter could have potential, but the favelas ruin it for me.

Hey, southerners white people.
What about to stop to show your whiteness and to think about how to stop your own demise.
Because you are asleep.
The whole white race is under attack by the kikes, and you don't even know it.
Wake up!

Mexico is a lost cause and Brazil has small pockets of whites that are German, of course Portuguese, etc.

Yeah, I also heard that a brazilian city used to have a huge italian community as well.

What else can we do other than marry other whites and bear lots of children

The problem with white Brazilians is they have developed a lust for black dick and love black men. I am only saying that because you never see a white man with a black woman, only white girls wanting to get with black guys. So most Brazilians are mullato, thus consider themselves black when they get older. Not so much in ARG or UY

- Red Pill your fellow men about feminism, cultural marxism and judaism.
- Never trust a woman, they stop their intellectual capabilities at around 16 years old age.
- Support national right wing parties.
- Engage in meme warfare in social media (you are anonymous and do a lot of damage against SJW and another marxists).

Is south America safer then America at this point?

To control your women and not to be a pussy is key.

Where? Is Montevideo safer than Chicago? Yes.
Is rural Uruguay countryside safer than Wyoming? No.

Hmm....sounds like most white countries desu.

Argentina confirmed white!

Surprise, surprise.
It is not only the jews, but our own cunts who are destroying the west.

shit, so are there drug militias in south America rural areas that kill famers in their sleep or something?

What's the point of being proud of your whiteness if we are all going to end up being a 100% mestizo shithole as the rest of our continent?

>I'm starting coupes im South America soon
>starting coupes
>coupés
out of 10, bad LARP.

There used to be in Colombia. And I don't know if the Shining Path is still running dope in Peru.

Again.
Don't be black pill.
There is a lot to do.
Your first duty is Red Pill your own family.
Female members must be indoctrinated by YOU (not the school neither the State) about their sacred duty to create white children.
You must make very clear that racial transgressions are not acceptable.
Teach them about the "14 words" and the "88 precepts". If you don't what they are, google it and translate it.
Learn yourself about our holy pagan origins, don't be afraid to learn the truth.
Christianism is a religion for slaves, Wotan is one of our Gods, and they teach you to be the Master, to be GOD yourself.
Google "arayns gods" to learn more.

I'm an American so I get to tell you what parts of the world are white or not. What is your opinion?

Can you see the difference?

Miguel Serrano, was a Chilean man, deeply involved in our Gods and our race.
Find out about him, their works are available in Spanish and PDF format to download,
Also in JewTube there is many videos of him.

argentina is actually white, usa is mutt central

>dat Korea

lel

seems like you're describing a lot of countries though

The 14 Words:
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Another Le %56 thread. Its obvious that this is being pushed hard buy shills /leftpol/ and even anons just for the keks. The true intent of this recent psyop is not against Americans its a psyop against Europe. In the near future this will be thread on Sup Forums

>AmerifatLe45%mongrol.jpg
>KrautLe39%mongrol.jpg
>SvenLe61%mongrol.jpg

This is a sleight of hand op against Europe. I guarantee a European country will be less white than America in 20 years probably Germany. So laugh at us burgers now. Will be interesting to see a graph showing the browing of America and all European countries.
Who will pass America first in the Le% race

>argentina
>white
Okay, now you're being ridiculous

oh no not at all. The entire country of Uruguay is very very safe. I'm just saying that all in all America (Wyoming) is safer that UY because it's America! Not saying UY is unsafe. Lovely country and very white

You're Potato Niggers not people

Argie as long as you stay away from our Island, you're White

LOL

those should be Japaneses, they are the only ones that actually come here to dance Tango.

So Russians are less white than the US?
hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Americunts more white than Serbs fuck off nigger