Paris Climate Accord

Why hasn't the US signed the Paris Accord? Literally every other country has. Can we all at least agree that man cause climate change is one of humanity's greatest threats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_Oelbi0HuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bump

>bumping his own thread
sad!

I don't care
We're too much.

It only affects third world countries like America and Italy.

3rd world is a racist term

Why should we pay 1 billion dollars of our tax money to foreign countries so we de-industrialize?

You are going to love what I post next!

i fucking hate canadians

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate at Bergen Norway. Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the Gulf Stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelt which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize. I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 94 years ago.

subhumans are humanity's greatest threat. sage

Trump was right to pull out of it. No DPing this!

And it does what??????
Yea, I thought so.

What are you? A Canada cuck?

We've known about climate change for years, it's time to do something.

You got a goddamn mouse in your pocket? Who the fuck is we?

Are you a professor at East Anglia? If you do not get that reference you are literally a dumb fuck.

Compels nations to spend trillions of dollars in order to decrease the average global temperature by 2 degrees in 100 years. Without any guarantee that it will work.

Climate change is real and it's a big threat to everyone. If you really care about the white race, than you should care about climate change.

And causes shifts in resource distribution toward biofuels that will likely cause hundreds of thousands to millions to starve.

Are you a fucking time traveler? This same shit has been regurgitated for almost 100 years.

Tomorrow, I will spray 2 cans of aerosol in the air and dump some CFC's in your name. LMAO

Seriously though, if you care so much, kill yourself and save the planet.

>"THE WEATHER GODS ARE MAD! SACRIFICE YOUR FACTORIES AND AGRICULTURE"

Fuck off idiot. Global warming is a scheme for world government.

The whole reason to care about climate change, is to protect people. The planet could get along just fine without humans. CFC's are not related to climate change, they're related to the ozone layer.

Climate change has been verified by many non partisan sources. The ocean is one foot higher than it was 100 years ago.

3rd world aids apes aren't people. If you want to nurse them at your teat, pay for it yourself.

(((non-partisan))) sources that also reported that Saddam had WMD's and did 9/11?

Gas yourself.

Aids didn't come from apes. Climate change effects rich and poor nations alike.

The pretenses of the Iraq war have nothing to do with climate change.

Don't care. Build a moat full of burning gas to keep em out.

And the emissions from industry and agriculture have nothing to do with climate change either.

We are and will continue to be in the process of leaving an ongoing ice age. Earth has not had and is not supposed to have year round ice caps. Earths carrying capacity is higher during warmer periods. People who live on the coast are assholes and deserve to be flooded. Avrage global temprature should be around 25°C not the current 13.7°C.

Op you are a faggot and should be skinned alive for your faggotry.

That would be more than inefficient.

They do. Green house gasses such as co2 and methane trap heat energy in the atmosphere making the world warmer.

the US will never cede policy control to a supra national body. fuck off collectivists!

if climate change is so bad, why isn't anyone doing a thing about it? emissions have only grown

What is the global cycle for 100 alex?

Fuck the east and west coast. May they sink under the tides and suffer the wrath of Poseidon! Seriously. I demand either A. the sea rises 100 feet. or B. the sea recedes 150 feet. Either one destroys the coastal cities, so I am happy either way.

Because the rest of the world stood to economically benefit from it while the US was expected to pay for it.

It was also a cog in the globalist plan for a one world government, with the intent to take America down a notch economically by claiming we’re ruining the planet.

Go live in a mud hut in Afirca and be the change them. I'm going to keep rollin' coal on your prius, cuck.

Coastal flooding is bad for everyone. Even people who don't live near the coast. A rise in global temperatures would put this area at risk.

Personal insult directed at me will not solve climate change.

>rising sea levels threatening the Netherlands

We're already below sea level.

The US has much to lose to climate change. Many of it's cities are at high risk to natural disasters such as hurricanes.

While this is true, it only means that the Netherlands is even more at risk to sea level rise.

Needs to be 10 feet higher to drown all the jews in jew york and california.

Nothing will because the cycles of the Earth and Sun are beyond our control. Sorry your carbon credits scam didn't turn out, Al.

Sea level rise happens very slowly, giving residents plenty of time to evacuate. However the financial damage of such a event would be catastrophic.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_Oelbi0HuY

Kek

And all fields

While it is true that the Earth orbits the sun, it is largely irrelevant to this discussion.

Where does all the warmth come from in the first place, dipshit?

Which is why we need to switch to solar asap.

No. AGW is not falsifiable therefore not real science. Sure C02 forces +2 degrees of global average temp.rise but thats it. The main claim of AGW is that there will be a runaway water vapor greehuse effect when no such thing is prooven, qnd the models have been deviating from he data beause of it. The proposed solution of JEWNEWABLE energy is bs because is reliant on rare earths and slave labor to manufacture them in CHYNA. The real solution is 4th GENERATION NUCLEAR POWER

You're not factoring the methane release from the Arctic.

(((Non-partisan sources)) you mean like the social "scientests" who conducted a study on the conensus of the subject with extremely poor methadology which took papers talking about as a sign of agreeing with the consensus. The study that got those brisbane sociologist cucks in hot water. Yeah right lol

I'm referring to climate scientist.

Most of the warming in any reputable model is from water vapor. But thise models are not bearing out. Sad!

Co2 and methane lead to more water vapor. Think of it as a feed back cycle, much like how a bicycle get's faster and faster as you peddle.