Decide to re-read Berserk

>decide to re-read Berserk
>just finished the Golden Age Arc

God damn. It makes me so sad knowing that the series will never be as fantastic as it once was. The Golden age arc was a masterpiece. The newer chapters are a disgrace.

If your thread died on a fast board, it deserved to die.

Sup Forums isn't that fast.

I love the "let's parrot Sup Forums" meme too

Current arc is pretty shit though

It's really not

12 fucking vols of "Guts walks Casca to the boat - Hilarious Pucksidro/pirates shenanigans - everyone suck Griffith's cock" is not good.

You have to admit that it's become a significantly different manga, though. It doesn't have the same sense of dread or urgency that it once did.

You must have forgotten the sea god

> everyone suck Griffith's cock

>literally missing the point

>sea god
Oh yeah let's talk about this fodder piece of shit that was killed and that's it along with the pirates. What did it give to the story? Literally nothing. Guts slayed him without any emotion. End.

>missing the point
What point? Everyone's sucking Griffith's cock. Which is to be expected because he's playing the savior but still annoying after a hundred chapters.

Nigger guts almost fucking died reaching it's heart, the last time he was in that state was because of fucking zodd, it was pure, raw fucking berserk it's like you nigger peretend to read it then shit on it to be on page with the latest Sup Forums maymays

>also forgetting about rickert bitch slapping griffith

>muh he almost died
He didn't have any emotion in it except for that one cool panel where he goes "I'm coming for him". Rest of the time he's just stoic, does a stupid one-liner and starts killing shit until there's none. No emotion, no rage.

>stoic
>no emotions
>literally fucking dying and puking blood from every hole possible

Are you speedreading ?

Also that whole shadow over innsmouth inspired town was great too

I want beserkfags to leave.

Yeah I talked too fast Guts still has some cool scenes but it doesn't compare to the shit he pulled before. And the sea god is a shitty antagonist while everyone hog out Guts' screentime for comical relief and stuff

Not him but I just re-read that arc and he's right, it was awful. Guts didn't show any of his usual emotions fighting the sea god, he was acting relaxed for no apparent reason.

it's getting to the boiling point

all you fags are gonna shut the fuck up once the next few chapters come back and we go back to the height of berserk

Not with that JRPG party.

its guts at the eclipse as casca sees his present guts aint got nothing to do with this, its just gonna be them and the eclipse and a plot twist I imagine

that can be solved