How much value do you put into instrument direction?

How much value do you put into instrument direction?

I feel like ripping out my eyes from their sockets every time I see something made by KyoAni.

Those are the sexiest instruments I've ever seen in anime.

Me too, we're just not worthy.

Yeah, I can't imagine letting myself stoop to such a low level of visual competency to actually enjoy looking at that many filters obnoxiously stacked on top of one another.

yeah I hate it when studios actually put in any effort

>the hall is reflected on their instruments
oh my

Who fagott here?

Show about music is only good for the feet.

I played it in my woodwind methods class in college

>woodwind methods class in college
Doesn't count fagott.

episode reeked of

B U D G E T
U
D
G
E
T

played it for 6 years in middle/high school, i stopped but watching this shit makes me want to continue so bad

First time I watched K-On and saw "Fender Les Paul", I almost dropped it on the spot.

This, other studios need to learn from kyoani's same face

This.

Why

Les Pauls are a meme. They play very comfortably, people like them because they're easy to solo on. People who choose them generally don't understand tone. They're basically the SnK of guitars.

is there anything more pathetic than someone that plays an instrument in 2016?

Someone who thinks playing an instrument is pathetic in 2016

It's made by fucking Gibson, not Fender. I could understand coming up with some shitty knockoff name because of licensing, but there's no excuse for that.

Not much.

Why does kyoani keep making moeshit?

Dumb frogposter

When reading this Sup Forumsnon's post, it's important to ask yourself:

Why does it make him so mad? So mad that he'd resort to the mad frog meme?

He's mad because he's been forced to accept that Kyoani is more commercially successful with their "moeshit" than whatever he sees as a superior form of anime. Maybe it's because he thinks shows which fall under the umbrella of his taste are underappreciated, maybe it's because he thinks there are less shows which cater to him because of this, maybe it's because he think Kyoani are dictating a new direction for the anime industry which he doesn't appreciate, maybe it's even because he wants Kyoani to pander to him, to branch out from what he might insist is "stagnation." His reasons don't matter. The fact is that he has been left with no other recourse than to come in here and express his impotent rage. He can't deny Kyoani's success, their winning formula. All he can do is blindly lash out and come to terms with a system in which he is insignificant.