Girls touching men OK?!?!?

Girl just touched my ass at work

Why is OK for women to touch men but not the other way around?

Btw she's a degenerate slut and I feel like reporting her for sexual harassment

>Why is OK for women to touch men but not the other way around?

It's not, and you should definitely report her.

see if she will do a blowjob with a condom? before you run to HR mama

DIDNT HAPPENED, STOP LARPING KIKE SHILL, SUICIDE NOW

>in this situation i am doing the same you should if this is real

Because you're unattractive. Duh. If you weren't, light touching is the best way to intimate that you're keen.

Even if it did happen(I doubt it since you're just a neet looking for (you)s

I would call human resources and get that whore fired, or at least in check.

>Btw she's a degenerate slut and I feel like reporting her for sexual harassment

You might be gay

pic of butt sex or it didnt happen

#weakassme2

>Btw she's a degenerate slut and I feel like reporting her for sexual harassment

You should immediately report that shit, just to get on the record that something happened. Otherwise if you spurn her advances, she could make a false accusation as revenge.

Take this shit seriously user.

literally the same thing happened to me

30-something black bartender pinched my ass like three times on her way out after our shift

I had a woman at work grab my bicep when I was wearing a particularly slim slim-cut button down shirt. It didn't really bother me but I did think about what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot.

I deal with the same shit user. Except I've got two fucking degenerates doing it to me. Only reason I put up with it is because I broke up with my gf a little bit ago and I like the attention. Even though they are both pretty, I find them disgusting in secret, especially how they openly talk about how many guys they fucked. One of them even told me she fucked a guy because he was a good at skiing. Yeah, please let me pound your infested pussy.

Did you report her?

report her asap

dont wait 40 years and then whine how you were raped

If a capuchin monkey slaps me on the ass, I'm amused.

If a silverback gorilla slaps me on the ass, I'm concerned.

Men are not women, and women are not men.

Nasty spic coworker slapped my ass a few months back, too. Sad!

nope

>implying girls touch me

you fucking retarded neckbeard virgin

>with condom

Holy fuck. Tell her not to do it again OP. Are you that much of a fucking child you cn't make simple "I" statements?

More like too much of a fag to enjoy it.

He is OP after all.

Two girls slapped my ass on campus and ran off into the crowd before I could pursue them

What the FUCK did they want Sup Forums?

I reported once and when HR approached her she made up some shit about me. I was immediately fired, however I was able to prove that what she said couldn't have happened. After that I got my job back, but they did nothing to her. Also I later found out that the woman in HR who approached her to begin with was her friend and most likely helped her make up the bullshit story.

After all that she gave me shit for two straight months and ruined my image to all my female coworkers by continuing to lie, even though she was 100% proven to have lied. Then they promoted her, at which point she used her position to put me on a list of lay offs (even though I was vital to my department and easily the best worker there).

From what I heard she was promoted twice more and is currently ruining the company.

A pussy pass of course.

Women sexually harass just as much as men. This is a statistically proven fact. It's just that they aren't charged.