JORDAN PETERSON IS OFFICIALLY A CUCK

youtu.be/a8zLcMGCedA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he isn't. He already gets called a fascist by retarded uni liberals because he calls out their gender bender garbage. He doesn't need TDS associations to come out in the media to discredit him, and you know dishonest reporters would try to nail him for that.

What domain name are they using now?

>He's already making 7 figures in patreon gibs. He doesn't need to take a stand when it really counts and risk losing shekels.

Fixed

.hk

WOW LOOK ANOTHER SHILL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION CAMPAIGN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>removing faith

What a cuck

This

>bimbo lips

discustn

le sort yourself out reddit man can't stop choking black dicks

seems truly like women need to lead the comming white revolution

Incorrect spelling of arousing

>logical explanation

yea what a cuck lol

>being this gay

Your caps lock is on Colbert.

>some no name youtuber
>against DOCTOR jordan B peterson
I literally don't care. She'd be riding on his coattails and if he doesn't want her, tough shit. Get a PhD and come back then.

You have tacky taste.

>squirmes
Cry more.

>she didn't do enough to denounce them
>ergo she isn't allowed to the free speech panel

The only good thing about Peterson is him encouraging people to learn about communism and Nietzsche he seems mad retarded about other fields.

>being impressed by a doctors degree when talking about social issues

what he really means is that
>we kicked her off because she has scary ideological associations
the fuck man, it's not up to them to decide what fucking questions she asks

Gad Sad ...sad

There are jews on the panel, that's why.

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Can someone just cram the jew pill down his throat already, jesus

If you guys haven't seen people are shilling his fucking $10 for a god damn personality test. Seriously guys wake the fuck up

is there anyone else who makes a ton through patreon? it's such a weird concept, it fascinates me. it's like when poor kids donate money to some rich youtube/twitch streamer

Neo Nazis fuck off. The saving of the white race is not for you, you're simply ammunition of the left. Racist dumb cucks

LOL to all you stupid faggot who actually donated to this retarded gnostic satant and his heretical "Bible studies"

JP was always going to cuck out, not sure why it amazes you. he acted like a know it all cunt with a stick up his ass most of the in front of the camera, problem was, he was saying thing both the alt lite and right agreed with and has a small modicum of power.

no the responsibility is on him to be honest, rationale, and principled.
No one gets a free pass because they tussled with sjws for a little bit

JP needs to be fighting where he is.

Is he aware of the JQ? Of fucking course he is. He has an extremely high IQ and you pretty much have to be a fucking idiot not to notice the pattern of Jewish influence.

He's not going to destroy his credibility however. How many people are in the mainstream view who openly question jewish influence. I can't think of a single fucking one. So unless you want JP to only appeal to a certain audience who's already WELL AWARE of the JQ, he'll keep doing his thing.

What he's doing is important in it's own right.

Christcucks will never face the JQ head on

People on Sup Forums still don't understand how redpilling works, you don't break people's jaws and forces them to deepthroat an orc sized redpill, you put small ones, so people can slowly learn the truth. Which is why JP and Pewdiepie can't associate with the more extremist groups, we need them right where they are, talking with the normies.

MORE PROOF JARED TAYLOR IT THE GOAT

Probably some alt lite thots.

first thing out of his mouth
>we're aware of the irony

OK so you know what you did was wrong, and you did it anyway.

you need to sanitise the red pill for normies

A leaf

I don't think he would have made that decision if the other three people on the panel weren't jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

Did you really watch the first video? There's no cognitive dissonance, people aren't completely blank canvas, but you can still affect their personalities so they can properly use their natural characteristics this way or that way.

I'm not impressed, I just don't consider her worth anything until she proves it.

She doesn't even have more subs than fucking Pewdiepie. She's literally nobody.

When your MO is all about free speech and you cuck out like this, you can tell his agenda is about whatever gives him the most shekels.

Sure, alt-liters are gateways. That doesn't stop me from calling them cuckold faggots for being pussyfooted, insincere, and secretly only in it for themselves.

Is anything real

No . He means she'd bring too much heat from the leftists who would shut the event down .

I haven't heard the podcast in question she was on, but the word everyone was avoiding really hard to say here was anti-semitism, or?

this is the definition of cucking

Ignore jebheads

And into the faith fap folder it goes!

>we kicked her off because she has scary ideological associations

>All the kikes working their justification about "pragmatism" over their free speech principles.
>Peterson literally squirming in his seat

please dump some highlights leafbro

Fuck off with your internet celeb bullshit and kys.

>D list e celeb gets removed from a panel of academics.

Who fucking cares. Its the right decision.

except by demonstrating their hypocracy they put a bump in the road for normies. Now they'll see this and think
>oh well they're just as bad as the other guys so it's a toss up.
They fucked up, and the natural consequence of that is due criticism.

Idk wtf you people were thinking JBP was some sort of crypto alt right fascist. He shits on Hitler all the time.

Funnily enough he explained perfectly well, it was no cucking, it's simply the fact that if he gets associated with her, he can't "initiate" people anymore.

Again, picking up on Pewds example, he drops redpills left and right on his videos, BUT if he gets associated with Sup Forums he would lose his ability as an initiator because people would be aware of him.

They can ONLY do their work because people don't put their guards up around them. And that's the same for you too, YOU can only do your work by making people swallow small, almost imperceptible redpills that slowly shatter someone's worldviews.

Here on Sup Forums we have a work to do, outjew the jew.

please cite me the post where I referred to peterson as a "cryypto alt right fascist"

Just pointing out the inevitable hypocricy of capitalists and hyper individualists.

>He already gets called a fascist by retarded uni liberals because he calls out their gender bender garbage.

Exactly, what would they do? Call him a fascist and send him death threats? Oh wait...

Face it - Peterson has made a seven figure career picking the lowest fruit possible and spouting civic nationalist talking points in a more esoteric manner than his peers on Youtube.

I'm sick of seeing this boomer cuck being shilled on this board.

well if we can't ask any JQs then we cant get any JAs.

Could you imagine if there was a perfectly reasonable explenation for the seemingly intentional distribution of jews in power, but that conspiracy theories grew just because sensitive jews prevented people from talking about it.

There's no reason to give that isn't tacitly admitting guilt. Unless you want to just act so outraged you can't even understand the question.

He should fall on his own sword, he should plan an exit and communicate only through videos on the internet, off of youtube. Go full on WLP. If he understood the JQ, i bet he'd do it just to be the hero to finally slay the dragon.

I don't think he gets it, and he's stuck in some weird limbo of freedom worship with his special twist.

JP has addressed the JQ. he thinks it's RAYSiSS...

has she gotten lip injections?

You really don't understand at all. In a month the details will be gone because no one remembers details and nuances. What people will remember is "Peterson had a free speech panel, he censored someone from it" underlying reasons wont matter because that's the story.

JP is too intelligent for you underaged skinheads.

Yep

Maybe not you but many people here seem to think that. Say he's ourguy and secretly alt right dropping covert redpills. He does drop some redpills on anti communism and philosophy, but that doesn't mean he's a fascist. He's the opposite, he's an individualist.

Yeah you're right about that

I agree with you
I'm just pointing out how he's not Sup Forums's guy like some think he is

so they capitulated to leftists. Then their careers are over because now they know how much to threaten to get them to fold.

There is no good version of this. CNN couldn't shit the bed more precisely.

But as much as they made a mistake we should be willing to forgive them if they show general remorse. The difference between them and us is that they take apologies as a sign of weakness. So we should take them as sincere and let matters go. That is if they ever admit it was wrong.

Oh no not Faith Goldy she's so le based and hot!!!!

I hope Peterson has a guy with military experience (combat arms) guiding him. He's been really lucky since he became well known last year but his actions tell me he has no one with well developed mentality that only service members would understand. This isn't a surprise though since very few people have service experience nowadays.

>That first video
>One line from two sentences edited together over and over again

That's literally all you've got? That's almost as shitty as anti-Richard Spencer posting.

This, but also
this.

>(((academics)))
and what the fuck is that supposed to be? A special club filled with people who are ordained as smart by other members.

Academia gave us social justice departments and started a ponzi scheme to defraud the government of public money. All the while chewing up young people seeking an education and them spitting them out as skilless trash for society to take care of.

This is no an argument.

dear jesus

I don't have much, but I'll share what I got.

Literally nothing gave a great answer.

I got redpilled this way, I'd watch Infowars stoned for hours. I'd look in the comments and see people commenting about the JQ, and TGSNT. I eventually watched the whole thing and finally put it all together.

I guess we should be commenting TGSNT on his videos then instead of whining about his role as gatekeeper.

Literally nothing gave a great answer. She was removed on moral grounds. She never gave a argument to address. Her silence got her in trouble.

Actually no, it simply helps people outgrow their lessons. Like I said he's an initiator, his lessons about politics aren't particularly deep or profound, but his other lessons help people see beyond what he says explicitly, which is what truly matters. You tell someone a truth and they might be more knowledgeable, but you teach them how to think for themselves and even if you fall they can continue your work.

That being said I think there's room for more radicals, because it helps normalizing them.

Kinda looks like Melania in this one

She needs to eat more for sure

damn you can tell she's a top notch cock sucker

and other assorted posts.

Be aware that this is a shill thread with shills portraying both sides of this argument, and mindless partisans more than happy to jump in on infighting.

Ask yourself - what has been the impact of JP on the conversation and the 0verton window.
-who gets to benefit the most from a destruction of this or another avatar for real right wing politics in this day and age?

at the end of the day, the existence of both in the public eye brings both positive and negative consequences, but for action to take place we must remember our goals - the 14 words

Oh she has alright.

I dont know. I'm very put off by this and JBP really blew it for me when his a response to the simple question of his faith with epistemology.

nothing to do with whether or not he believes in god. It's about how he couldn't stand by his convictions enough to just say "yes".

Peterson was already exposed. You just decided not to notice.

They need a flag for Zionist Israeli Jews pretending to be other countries.

We like Peterson, not because he is always right but because he is genuine.

See all the MGTOW debacle for example.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY INTELLIGENT AND TOTALLY NOT PANDERING TO WHITE SLOBS LIKE MYSELF WAIFU GOT THE BOOT REEEEEEEEE

Bog off bog pill

I can smell Juden propaganda machine 5000 miles away.

Your shilling has no power on this thread.
Begone you thot.

Good. You Hitler fanboys and associated fuckwitts are the number one obstacle to our cause, the main thing that continues to alienate the normie masses. Dr. J. D. is a gateway and you believing he is muh cuck and also somehow a shekel hungry jew is very good because it means you will disassociate yourself from him all by yourself. All of this, all the things happening in the last three years are neither about free speech nor just about the white race. It is nothing but a revolution in the making, a massive shift in human perception, a return to saner, more objective, identitarian rather than relativist believes for all the people in this globalized earth society. The only thing that could truely stop the swing of the pendulum is retarded Hitler nostalgics, narrow minded cuck this cuck that fags and genuine conspiracy nutters. We must and will purge you all.

Faith Goldy is conservathot whore who cares you are gay

Her irrelevance would've been more an argument for her staying on though. But it should be about the principle not her, and from the clip in OP they seemed to be disappointed in her journalistic...method? (haven't heard the podcast myself)

There seemed to be a word everyone was not saying.