Brit/pol/ - Decisions, Decisions Edition (alternatively It's Time to play Larp or No Larp Edition)

>Parliament to have final say on the Brexit deal (Implying they wouldn't anyway)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/parliament-to-have-final-say-on-brexit-deal-david-davis-announces

>Acid Attacks are now a part and parcel of night life
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41973161

>Pakis are still the scum of the earth
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078605/I-m-disgusted-admits-man-left-note.html

>Diamonds aren't forever £1m of Jewels stolen
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/13/suitcase-containing-1m-of-jewellery-stolen-from-train-luggage-rack

>Micheal Gove and Boris Johnson's Brilliant Idea - (Send a Letter to may saying go Hard or go Home)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/michael-gove-and-boris-johnson-send-secret-brexit-letter-to-may

>May faces a devastating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>Boris Johnson says sorry for 'mistake' over jailed Briton in Iran
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/boris-johnson-says-sorry-for-mistake-jailed-briton-iran-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/parliament-to-have-final-say-on-brexit-deal-david-davis-announces
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/13/suitcase-containing-1m-of-jewellery-stolen-from-train-luggage-rack
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/michael-gove-and-boris-johnson-send-secret-brexit-letter-to-may
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/boris-johnson-says-sorry-for-mistake-jailed-briton-iran-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5079065/North-Korea-fires-nuclear-missiles-Seoul-annihilated.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5078791/Nigel-Farage-comes-out-as-a-proud-paedophile.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079295/Police-arrest-3-men-who-posted-on-Nazi-forum-Britpol.html
theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2015/mar/31/how-uk-2015-general-election-works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_United_Kingdom#General_elections
theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jul/11/blue-quartets-hostility-to-andrea-leadsom-reduces-her-to-tears
bbc.co.uk/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-still-think-the-earth-is-flat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2017? are you fucking stupid?

2018 is likely, but you're just a retard if you bet on 2017

Forgot to put in the OP
>UK AND USA ORGANISED THE SAFE PASSAGE OF 100s OF ISIS MEMBERS
>Parliament to have final say on the Brexit deal (Implying they wouldn't anyway)

>Acid Attacks are now a part and parcel of night life

>Pakis are still the scum of the earth

>Diamonds aren't forever £1m of Jewels stolen

>Micheal Gove and Boris Johnson's Brilliant Idea - (Send a Letter to may saying go Hard or go Home)

>May faces a devastating commons defeat on brexit bill

>Boris Johnson says sorry for 'mistake' over jailed Briton in Iran

Screenshotting this post for when I get my 20,000

just buy your mummy a nice christmas present instead of gambling your money away.

UK AND USA ORGANISED THE SAFE PASSAGE OF 100s OF ISIS MEMBERS

PUT THIS IN THE OP:

How will (((Sup Forums))) ignore this?

For context the thread finished on whether to believe Whitehall user on an election this year
Thread here

>Lots of people are going to suffer and it's very sad
Tried to avoid it, but nothing's eternal.

>20,000

yep, confirmed for mentally disabled

To the tranny user can you please post about your journey from right to left wing and the logical steps you too.

he's putting 200 on

Gambling is the only way us retards have of getting ca-ca-cash

can you give me a quick tl;dr on this? I can't be bothered to read the article

why did they do it?

russia has over 15 million muslims.

We Russian now?

He is 47 year old cuck, who thinks he is a genius when he baits a few (you)'s.
He does it on /britfeel/ stop giving him (you)'s

It's impossible for a 2017 GE. Even if May stated her intent on Friday to hold another GE, it's have to be voted on and then parliament dissolved, at which point there needs to be 38 days of campaigning before an election. There's 0 chance of it happening this year, would be January at the very earliest if they rush through the vote and dissolution of parliament.

can you really call a general election and have it 2 weeks later?

RUSSIAN STOP STEALING OUR MEMES!

I'm also a tranon. Went from a lefty corbynista to a fascist with a lot of admiration for Mosley though

this

Watched a documentary about bin men in cairo and felt envious. The narrator was on about how they had it 'so tough' but they have families and their own house who gives a fuck if they don't have a choice of 17 breakfast cereals and can't go to the gym or post on instagram. i'm so alone.

From the looks of these digits I think op fucked himself over

Theresa May has officially lost her marbles
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043

No. :^)

Kill yourself.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
>BREAKING: Ken Clarke to make public motion of no confidence in morning
>Ken Clarke, prominent Tory remain campaigner is to put forth a motion of no confidence
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Ken_Clarke_no_confidence_announcement_downing_street_press_conference.html

What the fuck why does this link take me to the fucking trans teacher thing.

>at which point there needs to be 38 days of campaigning
i thought there was a rule like this
it does seem bullshit

fuck this faggot his seat is voted brexit aswell

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Because_it_doesnt_matter_what_the_words_are_in_the_url_so_long_as_the_article_number_is_correct.html

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5079065/North-Korea-fires-nuclear-missiles-Seoul-annihilated.html

>femail

I can't wait until nuclear war actually breaks out. I imagine that you'll get some sort of emergency announcement sent to your phone or something

In those moments, I will be very comfy

Thats fucked why havent the tories fixed this

I read that as co-op and Asda organised the safe passage of 100s of Isis members, wow I'm sleepy.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5078791/Nigel-Farage-comes-out-as-a-proud-paedophile.html

Whenever a bin lid shuts outside or a plane fly above or a motorbike goes past or a firework blows up i'm always certain i'm about to die. The moon made me jump the other day.

whats this url thing called again remember hearing about it before

I was in the bath earlier and stretched my foreskin enough that it could contain a tot of water.

Which made me think, if I was unable to move in the desert dying of thirst and the only way I could drink was by having a native travel to the watering-hole and him using his foreskin to collect a tot of water and bring it to me would I drink from his foreskin like a kind of water-bag

I think I probably would

ANd that's what I thought of earlier today whilst having a bath and stretching my foreskin

Kek

Nigel the nonce.

Fair enough I would too.

This should get more yous
According to apparently not would be interesting to see if there can be any exceptions under law though a purely what if
I wanted to put (for the record Brit/pol/ does not endorse gambling of any sort) in the OP and there are very strong digits in this thread I can be proud of that at the very least
checked and kek'd
Wow, I sure am sleepy too user, I think everyone else in the thread should go to sleep its probably nothing

>needs to be 38 days
Sauce?

America has that system, we don’t - we just have TV announcements. Trump could shitpost and send it to everyone in the U.S if he wanted.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've all thought about this AT LEAST once in our lives

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079295/Police-arrest-3-men-who-posted-on-Nazi-forum-Britpol.html

I was going to make a fake Ken Clarke internal memo to do with no confidence that was supposed to be super secret, I was going to spread it on twitter, I even made some fake letter-head and was in the process of doing it but then I got scared about the security services finding me.

Don't just let your memies be dreamies user.

use it to link reddit bluepilled articles to redpilled articles

pussy

If brit/pol/ writes the body of the text i'll post it here

Lads I regret that bet now. Should have though about it a bit. Did the same with Mcgregor and Andrea Leadsom.

theguardian.com/politics/datablog/2015/mar/31/how-uk-2015-general-election-works

>After dissolution, political parties and candidates have 38 days to appeal to voters.

just find a real motion of no confidence and reword it

i need a source on that 38 days thing

>not studying advanced maths
>not learning what correlates/phi
>not building your own machine learning betting programs
>not building a app to let you know the prob prob/cost bet while your hunting Stacies

Did you piss on your wife?

>Mcgregor and Andrea Leadsom

Yep, you've definitely fucking lost it. Next you'll be betting on Leicester to win the Premier League

see

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger

You find it and reword it.

this was pretty much the view in the bath 2bh

That appears to be talking specifically about the 2015 GE timeframe though. Does it actually say that in the Electoral Commission rules?

Not one soul alive was expecting the 4th round Ko from leadsom

My aunts pals son did his dissertation on hacking chinese betting markets. He's at sandhurst now.

Mentalist.

>Andrea Leadsom.

oh what could have been..(saying that she is a offshore turbokike irl).

So?

Except for the fact that Leicester did win the prem recrntly.

Ok maybe it's not exactly 38 days then, but I think it's roughly that plus or minus a few days.

2017 GE:
Parliament dissolved: 03/05/17
Election: 08/06/17

Which is 36 days. I'll look up some more elections too

He should have just hacked the chinese betting markets because now he has to suck off some ugly communist superior officer slag to get by. His iq is insane too.

She was a the true mummy, shame she stepped down over the btfo-ing may.

wow, really?

So?

That whole seen pissed me off because I was defending leadsom to my pals and then she just starts crying and gives up. Made me look a right cunt.

I'd personally make use of what "Whitehall" user made note of "I am writing to inform the right honorable members of parliament before going public in the house on Wednesday to call a vote of no confidence in her Majesty's Government on the Futility of the issue of Brexit. I do Strongly believe that this government will be incapable in leading any sort of Brexit let alone a deal hard or soft, and the longer we allow the current conservative party to rule the longer it will harm the very fabric of our relationship with Europe and damage the country every second it is in power..."
You actually put money on Mcgregor? against a man who had 49-0 record at the time
Why bother drawing that lad don't you have something better to do a 10 to 4?

I’m not denying most election campaigns last that long, I just wanted to see if it was an actual rule or not. I doubt it would be available as a bet if it was literally impossible.

Source

I went to school with his brother but he was much cooler than me and did music at LIPA. He's an unsuccessful musician now though so it all balances out really.

2010 had 24 days to campaign. Still even if it was only a few weeks campaigning it's not going to happen this year. We're already almost mid November and they wont hold an election close to Christmas

Oh no, of course those super moral betting companies have your best interests at heart.

Another 1700 words down. 11,000 to go. Time for an hour of brit/pol/ before sleep.
Looks like Westminster is still shitting itself to death over Brexit.

I wonder how much exactly of the seeming incompetence in our negotiations is down to remain and how much is down to actual incompetence. What do we all think?

Did she cry, it wasn't even at bad and was bitter the truth.

Look at may now.

>hacking chinese betting markets

g-good luck with that

What the hell did mr plinkett do to deserve that

>However the Act also contains provisions for Parliament to be dissolved and an early election held if no government can be formed within 14 days after a vote of no confidence in the government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_United_Kingdom#General_elections

dunno if thats means what i think it means

Essay?

That just means that if there was a vote of no confidence in Theresa May, then Labour would have 14 days to attempt to form a government. If they couldn't form one in those 14 days then Parliament would be dissolved and then an election held. There would still need to be time for campaigning

theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jul/11/blue-quartets-hostility-to-andrea-leadsom-reduces-her-to-tears

A series of papers on private international law and Brexit amongst other things. The only way I can write is to delete all my games, turn off my phone and isolate myself from the world entirely.
Brit/pol/ is literally my only social outlet at the moment besides talking to my fish.

>americans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-still-think-the-earth-is-flat

So, essays? Good luck with that. I’ve never written one before desu.

Again, I’m not saying that. But I don’t think they could offer it if it was impossible.

why dont muzzies go for someone like may or another high profile politicians, they regularly do interviews in the streets/conventions etc, i doubt it can be that hard to organize a high profile terror attack.

thank fuck they are too retarded to do this shit tho

>tfw your boss is a barren white geneticist with no tits

I know the cons are terrified of another election - especially a snap one. Surely this will keep in line any factions within the Tory party considering the no confidence?
Admittedly the may-bot doesn't have anything to inspire confidence but it will kill the Tories at this time to do it. Even waiting to the new year makes more sense.
Then of course we have the issue of who would lead them...

>He has killed a lot of people back in his day /s
seriously though I kept spamming threads when whitehall user was mentioned saying "I STILL WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED THAT HACK FRAUD" as I was the user giving the questions and as I've been binging a lot of RLM over the past month I just typed Mike Stoklasa into google and renamed the file HACK FRAUD and kept posting it over brit/pol/