/ca/ - Leaf General - FUCK THE CUCKSTAMP Edition

>not using the based striped leaf flag

>Good Christians refused the right to adopt kids by NDP communist government in Alberta

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448

>Union dogs still protesting, liberal government won't make them work again because it would crush their chances of winning provincial election in 2018

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/11/13/ontario-college-strike-now-at-29-days-making-it-the-longest-the-province-has-seen.html

>Normies questioning immigration policy more and more

ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/trent-immigration-is-good-but-only-if-we-deal-with-it-correctly

>Federal Liberals still on a downward trend. Trudeau's policies are proving to be retarded.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/11/13/dip-in-popularity-continues-for-federal-liberals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
archive.is/tDbUo
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/anti-racist-group-takes-credit-for-spray-painting-john-a-macdonald-statue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread

EXTRA FLAGS EXTENSION:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Show your province to the rest of us to improve the bants

What are your guys views on immigration in general? I personally feel like it's a failed venture and any benefits from these migrants and immigrants could be outweighed by the work of our own citizens.
Thoughts /cg/?

Bump.
Shit edition and a shit flag though.

I've thought for some time now that ALL immigration (even white immigration, even British/French immigration) should be totally stopped for a good stretch of time, to allow things to settle down a bit

I'm not sure if european immigration is as big of a problem (if all) compared to the Chinese and our favorite "migrants" from the middle east. But I like your thinking.

I'm a student affected by the strike. My hatred for the liberals has reached a new high. Combine that with actually having to live in Toronto. Holy fuck I can't take this city and this government.

I kinda want Quebec to leave since the equalization payments are draining, but I don't want to lose all that land...

it's increasing the GDP at the expense of the working class. chinese are fucking over our real-estate and exploiting every loophole possible.

I'd argue that it still causes issues, particularly for Anglo-Canada. You only form a coherent national identity when you have basically the same people and their descendants living together in the same place for generations, and current immigration policy makes it impossible for that to occur.

That's funny, it reminds me of the federalists who are against separatism because "we'd lose the Rocky Mountains!"

That land is only "ours" or "yours" in a very abstract sense, and if you had to cross an international boundary to visit it, it basically wouldn't change much

european immigration is just as bad, so many of them are just useless eastern europeans, or brits who directly compete with us for jobs

Our current immigration is insane and suicidal. Mass importation for short-term economic gain of neoliberal swine at the expense of actual Canadians. So many Canadians have been utterly brainwashed into blindly accepting immigrants to the point that it's become a cornerstone of the nu-Canadian identity.

Now, ideally, I'd have easy movement throughout the commonwealth, and fairly open immigration of skilled Europeans, along refugee options for white South Africans and any other whites in legitimate danger. Non-whites can fuck off and only attain temporary visas under certain circumstances.

OFFICIAL PRIME MINISTER TIER LIST

GOD TIER:
JOHN "ARYAN" MACDONALD

HIGH TIER:
>WILFRID "FUCK TAXES; FUCK NATIVES TOO" LAURIER
>LOUIS ST. LAURENT

FORGETTABLE TIER:
>ALEXANDER MACKENZIE
>JOHN ABBOTT
>JOHN THOMPSON
>MACKENZIE BOWELL
>CHARLES TUPPER
>ARTHUR MEIGHEN
>R.B. BENNETT
>JOE CLARK
>JOHN TURNER
>KIM CAMPBELL
>PAUL MARTIN

WAR GOLEM TIER:
>ROBERT BORDEN
>WILLIAM LYON MACKENZIE KING

GOOD GOYIM TIER:
>JOHN DIEFENBAKER
>LESTER B. PEARSON
>PIERRE TRUDEAU
>BRAIN MULRONEY
>JEAN CHRETIEN
>STEPHEN HARPER
>JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Mackenzie King deserves to be higher, Laurier should be lower since he really opened the gates to immigrants

>WHITE IMMIGRANTS
FIXED THAT FOR YOU

Wheres our first PM, good ol' Johnny MacDonald?

I still think it's bad desu. It's best for a country's population to naturally grow through births, since immigration produces social alienation and distrust at the expense of quicker growth

hes right there at the top

Wait It's not greentext so I didn't see.

I don't see them as much as a problem as the Chinese, Indians or Arabs. But I see your point.

But at the same time, he was really corrupt and he treated the Indians very badly

>he treated the Indians very badly
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

God Bless

That flag is terrible.

wow these gets

He was right. Look at Richmond and Vancouver. Taken over by the Chinese. Might as well be China.

It's not the proper thing to do to primitive indigenous populations

I prefer designs with the tri leaf in it. More aesthetic tbqh.

Let me put it this way
If there was a political party who's only policy was a 10 year moratorium on any more immigration AND closing backdoor immigration methods, I'd vote for them at all levels of governments

can we just drop the leaf altogether, it really is stupid

Indians back then were stubborn and wanted separation and were gib hungry. Ofc he treated them poorly

THIS, JUST GO BACK TO THE RED ENSIGN

nice flag need some blue tho

>Unironically proud of the leaf flag

Kill yourself.

Thanks for making us a general fellow leaf. I'm pretty exhausted right now but if you keep these up I will certainly contribute

>So many Canadians have been utterly brainwashed into blindly accepting immigrants to the point that it's become a cornerstone of the nu-Canadian identity.

archive.is/tDbUo

Really though, it's only good for the very wealthy. Large populations have no benefits for normal people, but the premise (large population = good) is never challenged.

The leaf flag (1965-present) represents all that's wrong with this country, after that flag was put into action it was all downhill.

erethic you don't bow to the almighty leaf power? what are you ? some kind of Chinese detractor ? what if i told you the leaf is the very essence of our ancestral shitpost ?? without it, we lose our identity

what the fuck are those blue lines REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELET

It was a way for the (((Liberal))) Party to subliminally make themselves the de facto party by using their party colors as the only colors.

"You vote for blue? What are you an AMERICAN LOVER?!?!"

It also completely erased our heritage with a blank slate. Why a leaf? Because lots of countries have leaves. Therefore your nation is nothing special and here's 10 million chink immigrants by the way.

DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD

Good. Here we go.

Time to mobilize.

ITT:

>It's time to stand against the storm.
It's time to stand against the storm.

>Population less than that of California
Land Mass larger than the US.

>A Liberal cuck Prime Minister that loves immigrants
More than he loves our citizens.

>Citizens that feel helpless...
And yet know there's thousands more like them out there across the great Canadian Shield.

Brothers--the time is now.

>The time is here.

Well he had to give them a reason to want to be in Canada. The Catholic residential schools, for example, taught the plains Indians how to do agriculture after the buffalo had died off. MacDonald just tried to kill them off

no, its time for you to start looking at your fellow canadians with as much disgust as the rest of us

I heard that the original design should have been blue borders because our country has an ocean on the east and west coasts

The based Canadian leaf and flag will always be here. The cuckstamp is for cuck, nannystate countries like australia

Guys, do you eat warps and sandwiches at tims?

>OP proud of horrible leaf flag and not glorious ensign
>OP unironically whining about muh poor injuns
>OP linking to leftist rag TorStar multiple times

Can we make sure the next CG thread starter isn't a fluoride brain weed smoking normie retard?

wraps*
ffs

The cuckstamp is our history user. We were a proud part of the empire.

I took the links from the previous thread

>maple leaf
>maple
>not canadian
literally the best flag on earth
we should just make it a rainbow flag and kill ourselves

yup fuck the Canada Marxism built. fuck the Trudeu's and the people who voted for them (seriously) and fuck the allies.

tims food is inedible shit, like if you order a muffin from tims and the filipino forgets the butter pack you might as well just throw it out because you'll never produce enough saliva to be able to swallow

the coffee tastes like shit too, mcdonalds is 100 times better tasting

I like their cream cheese everything bagels with all black coffee. Timmies is great.

Honestly has potential. Nice one, moose.

if you put a leaf somewhere i can accept this

I feel bad for you, the timmies I go to are run by whites so I don't have to deal with abdul and lee.

who do i vote for?
im 27 never voted and never cared desu

the dark roast isnt bad but fuck if i forget it exists everytime i go

>being anti-union
Just go suck every corporation's dick on the way to crossing the border into the us you spineless cuck

vote with yer wallet. fuck timmies fuck em all. you support that shit $$$ cuz yer stupid if you really hate and despise it.

>John A MacDonald wanted to either kill all the injuns or ship them back to Asia.
>Where though? China? Japan? You don't actually know where they originate from.
>Anywhere's fine they all look the same anyway.

>John A MacDonald wants to ban Chinese from Canada because they will eventually take over the west coast and become a Chinese colony
>What if the ones that built the railroads refuse to leave
>March a militia towards them until they fall in the ocean and drown or swim back to China

John A MacDonald was the definition of /ourguy/. You are a pathetic numale "Canadian" who is the byproduct of 50 years of communist education and estrogen in the city water supply.

This thread belongs to me now. You're drowning in your own progressiveness. You clearly can't handle what you've created. Go chop some wood and do pushups until your t levels get back above 500. That's if your fag city hasn't outlawed wood burning and male exercise yet.

the closest thing to a white person working at tims ive seen is a black albino

Vote for the party against immigration and "diversity". I don't even vote because I find it useless at this point because all the front runner parties that get all the seats are shabbos goys.

I wanted to put "nom nom nom' somewhere, but it didn't feel appropriate if I hate to explain that the leaf is being eaten

Nah, fuck the chinks, they can fuck off, but I think we should treat the Amerindians well. The Amerindians are literally the only non-white group I think this of

The only places that would be that bad are Vancouver and Toronto those places will be no go zones by 2025.

Yeah, the tims i go to has a jew so i know my wraps are gonna be good. I like tims wraps

They vandalized a statue of John A. by making it look badass.

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/anti-racist-group-takes-credit-for-spray-painting-john-a-macdonald-statue

im in saskatchewan, of course our population is probably 70% filipino by now

filipinos at tims fuck my shit up every single time, i havent been there in a year now

What's the point of our country? Feels like it's just a huge blue state in America.

social experiment

this is the shit im talking about right here

you order a maple dip and they give you glazed

To take in fleeing US traitors, from the loyalists to people fleeing Trump

Vote for the most right wing candidate with the best chance of winning...

In general, immigration is fine and even necessary. The points based system is a good system to have to keep the leeches out. What isnt fine is the massive influx we've had in the last 5 to 10 years. The 250,000 new immigrants doesnt count the family visas, work visas, or student visas issued. When you add all that the real number is probably closer to 1 million per year. Thats unaccetable. Its too much. I think we need to drastically reduce the flow and work on getting our shit together as a nation before we bring in any more.

I dont think my position is too radical and I think most normie Canadains would probably agree with me. In the last thread there was talk about getting organized for an online blitz. No 1488 style bullshit, just dropping a few redpills onto the general public and trying to start a movement. Any developements on that front?

its infuriating they literally ruin any establishment they work in

OUR PRIME MINISTER

USA is multiculture
the new economical refugees are not multiculture, its thier country in a smaller scale gettos

it was a white mans dream, thinking kindness over reality

i dunno man im not really against diversity all that much, as far as:
>jobs
if your losing your job to an unskilled immigrant, you can just find another mcdonalds to work at.
>kids
if your losing your wives to unskilled immigrants, you need to step it up desu
>crime
i think the world in general needs to get better at catching violent criminals of any race

OUR PRIME MINISTER.

how is this flag

Really? I don't hear much about Saskatchewan, probably least talked about western province. That's shit dude.

OUR PRIME MINISTER..

what right wing candidates?

canada is a great country

Read Lament for a Nation, but ignore all of George Grant's bitching

saved and emailed to parliament

canada is totally not degenerate

The one I go to has an Anglo-Saxon lady in her early 60s with piercing blue eyes and an upper-middle class accent.

She works with 2 chimps and a flip. I feel bad for her, husband must have died or something and she's stuck working a shit job until she can collect her old age pension.

>Scheer
>Right wing
Ha!