Is there REALLY an opioid crisis going on...

Is there REALLY an opioid crisis going on? Maybe I live in a cave but I have never encountered anyone ever affected by opioid use. What even "is" opioid use? Heroin and prescription pills? Why is Trump making such a big deal of fighting this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% yes.

go outside once in a while, the sun might burn but the exposure will do you some good.

Hell no, dead whites is a blessing not a crisis

I've heard it disproportionately kills whites, but is that bad if they are degenerate drug users? I don't think race even matters when its degenerates choosing things that will kill them.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm but no one I know is even affected by this... could you, dare I ask, provide me a link?

opioid use is any prescription narcotic, generally given to those recovering from surgery or dealing with chronic pain (percocet, vicodin, oxycodone)

heroin is techinically an opioid, but the crisis is with prescription opioids. People are prescribed these pills for reasons mentioned above, they take them, develop a dependency, then switch to the cheaper and easier to access alternative that is heroin when they cant get the pills their bodies now need.

idk I see a lot more methheads here.

Are you fucking Jewish. Kill yourself faggot.

Like when you mix stimulants with milk casomorphins and take 2 hydrocodone and feel no difference than that? I don't know anything about it.

You live on an island or are you a bubble boy? Oxycontin was over prescribed and people indulged, now it's 25 a pill street value and they're all too broke so they start using heroin. Sage

25 dollars for one pill? Do people really buy that? How does that make sense cost-benefit wise?

Opanas are $80-110 per pill. Addiction doesn't have a price

yes, I have had a few friends get jewed into this bullshit kikery
my best friend passed away from heroin
we lost touch for a few years and a piece of shit friend we knew got him into it

Are you just eating Casein or pure milk casomorphins ?

I have heard from people that oxycontin is a cleaner high since it is a purified opioid
heroin is dirty as fuck but its cheaper and more addictive

it was and still is a huge issue at the university I went to

Literally some of the brightest minds in the state, young white men in their prime, so jaded with life by age 20-21 that they just take xanax, smoke roxies and lay on their couches all day. It is a HUGE issue and I believe the root of it all goes back to young (white) men feeling extremely aimless and unmotivated about life because there is nothing to live for anymore.

I left my home state just as people from my school started overdosing. Thats when I went to college and didnt think much of it. Now I live in Maryland, and I know at least 4 of my acquaintances here already overdosed

sage, neck yourself op you're probably a neckbeard recluse

>cost-benefit wise
well given that opiates actually lead to a physical dependence; demand ends up being pretty fucking inelastic user. The only time cost-benefit comes into play is when the fiends realize that switching to the needle is cheaper.

I travel all over doing controls installations and the problem is WORSE than people think. Regular people are getting fucked not just degenerate losers like 4channers.

I'm sort of a druggie and I don't really see it in my circles. I wouldn't be surprised if its newer drug users fucking up dosage

Do you want me to provide you a link to my fucking brother's obituary, you kike shill?

Heroin use has also increased.

Yes. Come watch live pd with us on Friday and Saturday nights 9-12 and see for yourself

>doxxing yourself on Sup Forums to prove a point

bro -- get our of your bedroom. Besides the realty of the white genocide meme, I'd say the opioid crisis is the #2 thing fucking up white people in the US right now.

I've lost 2 friends to pharma opioids.
One OD'd. The second, not shitting you, passed out high with a lit cigarette that started a fire that burned his house down with him still passed out.

fucking worthless shits deserve their communities to collapse and experience brain drain,

the 3rd world deserves to be rich, free, and prosperous.

There's a massive crisis. There aren't enough programs to help people get clean. It's a scary world man. Addiction is a disease, there is no cure. There are certain anonymous meetings that do help a lot. And if any of you are struggling I hope you can make your way to one of the meetings. They help a lot.

One of my best friends, lived with him for 2 years died from this.

sorry about your friends :(
sorry about your brother :(

This is why I made this thread; I want to learn the truth about this.

i took an oxycontin from a friend for my back pain (got a bone spur in my l5/s1 that makes me double over in pain if i stand up too fast). I will never take that shit again. I can't stand to be in a state where I can't think clearly and that euphoria from that 1 pill had me stuck to the ground scared I was dying. All I could do was goto sleep and pray it was worn off before I woke up. Hydrocodone 5/10mg on the other hand. I could take that shit every day and be fine. Took 300 of them in 3 months once and didn't have the desire to take another one after I ran out.

My dad and my mother in law both suffer from chronic pain and both have been on opioids for at least 15-20 years. It's kind of shitty because they both use the same doctor, who got his license stripped from him because the attorney general in mu state wants to look tough on the opioid epidemic.

They both could use a better solution, but pot is illegal and nothing else but an ungodly amount of alcohol or a bullet to the brain can give them relief.

My dad had a spinal cord stimulator for awhile, which helped him out a little bit. One of the leads shorted out and began literally cooking his mucles like a fucking backstrap of venison so it had to be removed.

Just cutting down on opioid use isn't helpful for people who actually suffer chronic pain from work injuries, and it fucking pisses me off that tweaker ass wigger scum bags cause family members of mine to be treated like criminals when all they've done is follow their doctor's medical advice.

being a junkie > regular life

pop pills anons this worlds a dump

that or doctors prescribe bullshit like Tramadol. i got prescribed those for some gallstone pain last year. ibuprofen and tylenol both do better

why don't your parents move to a pot-friendly state then? Surely even just medicinal marijuana would help them? Why continue to use opioids?

My only experience with opioids was when I broke my arm as a kid and was given morphine for the week or two after surgery. I remember my parents making a big deal of not becoming addicted to the morphine but I didn't really understand it. I can't remember even the details of what being on the morphine felt like. It's crazy to me that some people begin popping these pills at such a young age

Here in the South it's mostly meth, we literally don't have Heroin. Plenty of folks do oxy's though.

>both his parents are drug addicts

Im sorry user but its cute that you think they are in real pain from anything other than withdraw.

Opioids are synthetic opiates
Opiates are natural.

Vicodin is an opioid.
Percs are an opiate

Heroin is an opiate.
Fent is an opioid.

The more you know.

>no one I know is even affected by this
Opioid addiction is one of the easiest addictions to hide.
You probably know people suffering, you just don't know they are.
When i got prescribed vicodin, nearly every person I knew asked me to buy some.
I tossed that shit after 4 days. Made me sensitive to sound, and part of my job included throwing away floor length mirrors.

No the world's fine you're just a moron.

Bakersfag here same thing more meth than pills. I might be an eastern seaboard thing because of all the shipping and hospitals making it easy to move pills around where as rural faggots in the middle of nowhere can make meth with cough syrup

Percs are Oxycodone, which are a synthetic opioid.

But user, jeff sessions and president trump have been telling you exactly that.
Why are you presuming they are lying.
You probably don't know any illegal voters, do you think they don't exist?

Because they have lives here. My dad is a rancher, he'd probably rather be dead than live in California or Washington or something, and he's too old to try and start a buffalo ranch or something in Colorado. My dad has no qualms about smoking weed and already pounds a fifth of crown royal about every other day, but my mother in law is too innocent for that. She's about to get cut off of opioids for good, I might try and test the waters to see if I could get her to try vaping over the holidays this year.

Apparently you're young and/or live on a farm and never leave it.

my ma thinks that people with medical weed dont need to shoot heroin or opioids

Heroin is also an opioid.
You're bad at this.

All this shit is cooked by NGOs and special interest groups and lobbyists to push the government into spending more taxpayer money so that they need to make higher taxes and take more from the taxpayer to compensate for the imaginary drug addicts, in order to drive more and more people into poverty and quite possibly into real addiction to contribute to the false narrative of an opioid crisis.

I'm in withdrawals from opiates right now. My life fucking sucks. All because of a broken wrist 4 tears ago.

I'm from NYC. It's everywhere, but mostly suburbs in long island. Problems in staten island too.

22 here and watching a lot of people I care about destroy their lives with xanax.

Yeah. Left doesn't care though because they think it's all rural and suburban retards dying.

Yes, especially when Fentynol is added.

I've buried 7 friends to that shit. When a local business man in my city got busted for supplying heroine and phentenol there was active threats and danger to his life so he basically had to go into some sort of protection. The opiod crisis is very real, however, I don't know who it's affecting the worst. It's certainly got a grip on lower and middle class White America, but I don't think any other racial group is really doing any better in that regard.

It's pretty bad. Most of my generation has, at one point or another, experimented with opiates... the weak never stopped and most of them are dead now.

consider yourself fortunate, user
i have seen more than a few friends buried because of it. its a pretty significant problem

And just to add to a point another user made. 6/7 of these friends were White. Young white men, between 18-26. One was Latino but he was part white too, so I guess basically all white people died. Luckily enough I havn't heard about anymore deaths which has been a relief to say the least. Doesn't mean some other people I know are clean.

I live in Portland and it's real. Zombies everywhere.

my brother will move to Portland next year, should I be worried???

Is your brother a young white male with no future? Does he get into shady groups or hang out with losers in general? If not then no, you shouldn't. I will say though that before he goes really instill the shame and heartache you would have should he dare touch one of those. Really strike the fear of God in him on how bad things can get.
I'm from Eastern Europe, where shame and pride are massive factors to our culture. My father became addicted after a serious knee injury during a carpentry gig. Of course he never played it out like he was, but it was really affecting him. One day I just yelled at him about me being ashamed (and worried) about him and what he's also turning into and he stopped immediately. Americans don't have that kind of cultural outlook to go cold Turkey. Now he just smokes a joint every night to deal with the chronic pain.

I've seen way too many hot white girls turn into ugly slags who suck nigger dick because of this drug.

it's sad

It's a lie by the leftist media to prop up the false idea that anyone in America needs obumblercare, when prayer works a thousand times better. at least for white christian soldiers. for the rest, who cares?

I never really got the whole switch to herion thing. I've been on hydo 7.5 for 6 years and can still do my job fine. My back is fucked and I don't want them to fuck up my surgery and end up with a tube in my ass because I can shit. I have never had a desire to go on anything stronger. 2 a day at most.

Now ask yourself what "OUR" troops are really protecting in Afghanistan.
Hint.. We're did Wizard of Oz Dorothy fall asleep ?
Hmm. Make you rethink that movie.

>A lie
Anons in this thread are letting OP and anyone else reading that they have lost people to this garbage. I frankly don't even believe you are trolling. I feel like you are a shut in faggot who hasn't gone out into the world to witness what this shit is doing to people.

Look at all the pharma shills claiming it's real.

Cheapest drugs in America and a whole culture to support it. Warn him if he's susceptible to this shit. Otherwise I'll probably be putting him in the back of my cruiser at best or at worst, in a bag in the near future.

It's far worse than most people know. It's localized to specific cities and states though.

Fuck you, Jew shill. The Opioid crisis is as real as a hurricane hitting Puerto Rico.

It's all bullshit crisis actor testimonials. How can you be so bluepilled on this?

its only rural places where the industrial jobs got outsourced, so the people have joint pains and are sad and turn to drugs

Addiction isn't real unless you're a subhuman. KYS.

Seems like it.

You are a special kind of faggot user. Literally an actual Jew. No one is shilling for big pharma here except you by claiming that poison is anything but poison. I can't even say to you to go out and get some friends because I don't think you are capable of that.

One in seven Americans who take Oxycontin/Oxycodone legally via a doctor's prescription become heroin users. Drug companies fully understand this, and yet they keep prescribing it, even when Tylenol is a much more effective pain reliever.

america got flooded with heroin after we went into Afghanistan dur

youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY

he smokes copious amounts of pot although his recent trend has been to not smoke much at all. He's also done some other hippie drugs before. Without getting into it, he's succumb to some (((mental illness))) that invites him to hang out with ultra-liberals. He's not Hillary-voting levels of retardation but I do worry about him a lot (maybe that's just what brothers do). I'll take the advice in this thread and make sure I tell him to not fuck with this

>le 56% heroin addict get shot face

I just can't take it anymore, I'm hurting for you guys

China is purposely shipping heroin and other opioids to poison and divide our country. It's a reverse opium war.

More Jew Pharma shills, demanding medical cures for a thing that isn't happening. See, you get all worked up and demand medicine to fix this, so the government spends money on the 'national emergency', and steers hard working tax dollars that are theft, by the way, all taxation is theft, right up to those Goldman Sachs bankers and their shares of the pharma industry. And what else do those bankers own? The media that tells you there's an opioid crisis to demand cures for...

Suckers.

Well pot is certainly better than just about anything else. I hope he's moving out there with real job prospects. If he's just going to go then you need to make sure he understands what kind of a dangerous situation he's in.
If it were up to me I would happily go full Duterte on all dealers, including shitty pharma lobbied doctors.

Being a bluepilled cuck for pot is as bad as a believing there's an opioid crisis. If there was, pot would be the 'gateway drug'. But you're for that, proving there's no opioid crisis.

Who's demanding medicine you fuck face illiterate shit head? My own accounts of funerals and hospital visits, and newspaper clippings and seeing junkies strewn out on the street who clearly havn't been junkies very long has made it evident you shut in cuck. Not the fucking media.

Serious question: How is pharma so big in the US? Sure, if you're sick, you kinda have to do something, but like 30% of your ads are about pills or phama-bs. Do people buy into that shit?

And who of you took the non-pill and doesn't take any pills unless sick to death?

I see it a lot, but I hang out with degenerates, so it's not really a big deal -- think of it as us ridding ourselves of the weak.

I'm going to do my best but in confronting him about his (((mental illness))) I fear we will fight and we'll cease all contact indefinitely :( I might buy him a kitten when he moves though, so that could be a positive influence on his mental health. This thread has seeded some worry in me; I don't want this to affect my family D:

Being a dick sucking, ponyfag, fat lard who's never gotten laid is worse.

The sackler family is behind it

your a fucking idiot... i was injured in my spinal cord at 21 years old... had top 1-10 neurosurgeons in world... they found the one thing that worked for me.... percocet 7.5. only thing that gave me my life back... tylonol 3 dont touch the pain in my arm. feels like its being fried in grease, electrocuted, and froze all at once. im no drug addict or abuser. its the chinese phetenol and heroin that the war is on. you people make me sick... you leave honest pain patients out of your cia drug war u piece of shit.

Drugs are big money because drugs work. For better or for worse. Big pharma is one of, if not the most powerful lobbie in the states. A sin to mankind really.

Fuck those addicts. It's always the weak and stupid fucking it up for everyone. Most people can handle a pain pill when needed but no some stupid fuckin junkies can't stop using so let's make it tough to get them

I seasonally take some Zyrtec but I believe healthy exposure toughens the immune system. So far I can;t remember the last time I was seriously ill. I follow my parents example on this, and I can't remember them being sick since like the 90s or early 00s.
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

lmfao you're either retarded, 13, or both. go outside NEET. maybe one day your pathetically skewed world view might be altered to the point that people will think you're sane.

>My own accounts of funerals and hospital visits
Anything posted on Sup Forums is lies. Read the fucking masthead, cunt.

>Junkies strewn out on the street
More lies. Been in all five boroughs of NYC in the last couple weeks, ain't seen any of this shit. maybe in your fucking trailer park, but then who gives a flying fuck? subhumans get addicted, if it's real - NHI, No Humans Involved.

You'd know, you dick sucking, ponyfag, fat lard who has never been laid.

>Never encountered
That's because they sleep til well in the afternoon.
Then spend every waking hour chasing pills or H.
The women usually either
A - Try and hit the jackpot by shacking up with a dealer.
Or
B - latch on to some dumb as all fuck beta faggot that'll support their habit for them.
They spend the rest of the time passed the fuck out.
Thank God for Mexico and China's cartel chemist.
I've watched 5 people I know that turned full blown junky in the last year OD and die due to Fent lacing..
Godspeed Pablo.
You're doing the Lord's work.

You're a degenerate virgin.

usa is only country in the world that it is legal to advertise medication. lmfao... they r using you as Ginnie pigs. advertise, blind sheep go to doc, doc gives, 2 years later a new commercial, if ur skin fell off and you died, you might be in it for a settlement. lmfao nickles

You're a weak cuck. Stop taking the pills, show some fucking willpower.

assuming you're not another lying shill.

WHITE GENOCIDE

You're clearly addicted to the blue pill.

Addiction is a myth. Any thing you've ever read about drugs? It's Crisis actors, like Sutherland Texas, Aurora CO, or Sandy Hook. No one died there, no one dies of addiction. It's a gov't money laundering scheme that moves money to the 1%. Fucking grow up.