So Inbred Conservashits would rather vote for a child rapist than a reasonable democrat?

>(((reasonable democrat)))

>reasonable
>democrat

Pick one and only one

WE PEDOS NOW

Why are Democraps even more loathsome and disgusting than pedos?

George Takei is running for office against a democrat?

You posted this thread earlier

Yup

Be raided by shills. LIke 5 threads with pedo roy memes just popped up.

HOPE YOUR FAMILY GETS SHOT BY A PACK OF WILD NIGGERS!

PEDOS CAN MAGA TOO!

Tulsi gabbard is the only reasonable democrat

Worked for the entire Kennedy clan so why not?

Yeah. Democrats are worse; much worse than Roy Moore. What people did 40 years ago is MUCH MUCH different than what's accepted today. You cannot judge a man's actions from 40 years ago based upon what is or isn't acceptable today.

College age men etc were cruising for highschool age pussy on the regular 40 fucking years ago.

By this standard many of our founding fathers would also be considered "pedophiles". If he was doing the shit 5 years ago, yeah, fuck him, but 40 years ago, no; fuck you.

i'd vote for charles manson if it pissed off the liberal media and faggot shills like you

>rapist
where is the source on this?

the washington post report said he said "you look cute" or something to a few kids like 30 years ago?

I mean I know CNN had the lower 3rd saying "sexual assault" all day. But I'm pretty sure that's fake news.

Does the democrat support the reversal of the demographic and political replacement of my people?

Have you seen her twitter? She is nothing but useless platitudes and feelgood fuckall.

Dumb broads are never reasonable.

As long as the left is unwilling to condemn the Islamic faith in its entirety for its pedophilia (and it *is* actual pedophilia, and not ephebophilia) they have no right whatsoever to condemn anyone for sexual transgressions. If you support a thing, you support it. It's as simple as that.

Also, don't forget to sage.

reasonable democrat is like a reasonable gun ban; there is no such thing

Reminder zero (0) of the allegations against Roy Moore would make him a pedophile or "kid fucker" even if they were all true. Anyone saying pedo or kid fucker is a Dem shill, or a shitposting fag baiting for (You)s.

>reasonable democrat
No such thing.

when did the last reasonable democrap leave the building?

>Goat fucker detected.
Saged

no source necessary during the ongoing feminist coup d'état masquerading as a witch hunt for sexual abusers. but something like burning bitchy women in salem mystifies them. funny part is idiot feminists think they're growing in influence, but they're only shrinking the establishment (because no one has ever or will ever give a shit about what women think). right or left, whoever falls makes us stronger and (((them))) weaker.

He's not a child rapist, and you are a piece of shit for throwing out such an accusation with zero regard for the truth. You are ridiculous and a fundamentally dishonest person. If you are really so concerned about child molestation, you should be spending your time attacking the list of (((actual serial Hollywood rapists))).

>voting for democrats
why?

/thread
Sage

>reasonable
>democrat
I see what you did there
:^)

That's how shitty Democrats are.
lol!

yep
anything else?

Reasonable on literally one issue. Standard lefty for everything else

This

>reasonable democrat
if you see one, let me know. Jones is 100% cucked. Take note of all of the (((Republicans))) coming out to attack Moore, these people need to hang as examples

He may not be Carlos Danger, but I like him anyway.

At this point I think I would vote for a conservative Republican who is currently balls deep in an infant before I would vote for a Democrat.

Redpill time: Pizzagate is a smear campaign by the conservatives to hide their own pedogate. They've groomed their supporters to dismiss allegations like this.

why did you forget the Russians though?
try harder next time

The only thing the Russians did was use Trump to launder their money.

>no source
>no argument
>no context
>spamming or simultaneous posting
>provocative and dishonest, seeking (You)s
>one-line writing prompt one-post
Do not reply to shills. Sage spamposts. Neither a twentieth reposting of this same spam or a twentieth Allred employee will accomplish anything.

>1 post by this id

>all interactions with young women they accused him of was consensual
>"oh shit we better make one up that wasn't consensual"
>roy moore is a "if you talk nobody will believe you" rapist all of a sudden

really gets the old noggin joggin

fow what reason?
how?
please explain

he already started another thread.

Go read up on it, big boy. I'm not here to educate your hick ass.

>So Inbred Conservashits would rather vote for a child rapist than a reasonable democrat?
yes

all democrats are trying to genocide us. I'll take anybody over a democrat

because pedos just want to fuck little girls

democrats want to destroy western civilization

I'd vote for Hitler on PCP over a faggot Leftist.

Democrats are anti-Alabama.

The best thing they can do is vote in Moore and have the Senate replace him.

"Reasonable democrat"

Lol thanks for the laugh

Real talk, the most damning thing on Moore aren't the allegations or even today's presser from (((Gloria Allred)))

It's his own fucking answers he gave to Hannity on that interview.

seriously a chick on tv crying about having her tit touched 37 years ago 3 weeks before an election is total horse shit.

lol

Ouch how much does your life suck? It can get better but you need to make at least a tiny effort to change

GRAND OLD PEDOPHILES
R
A
N
D

OLD

PEDOPHILES

This is why nobody wants to drain the swamp: Because all the fishes are contaminated.
Now burn them all alive and clean the shit before the chance goes away.

There is precisely zero evidence that he fucked kids or that he's a child rapist. There is some evidence that this guy dated underage girls, but he's ultra-Christian sex-after-marriage type.

You guys really have to decide which one it is, are Christians all permavirgin anti-sex types or are they lascivious perverts, which is it? Aren't you guys the ones who are always crying that Europe is more progressive than us and we should be like them? In Europe, what this guy did would've been completely normal.

Either way, he's still superior to any Democrat, who are pro-pedo and pro-murder leftist filth, openly.

Pretty much.
>Muh dindu nuffin cos he Trumpy pumpy matey.
vs
>Muh paedo REEEEEEEEEE liberal.

r/donald infection runs strong

The tears when he wins oh my

>durrrr she is military so she is good huurrr
anyone who supports the russia investigation or even takes it seriously can fuck off and die

This.

Nice try, kike. Democrats have the most pedophiles, it's not even debatable at this point.

>hick
Classism. Enjoy the gulag. Also hicks are morally culturally and ethically superior to urbanites of all stripes. I'll cite you studies until your cuck horns fall off. You want to go kiddo?

>reasonable democrat
STFU

--- Daily Reminder ---
We are normalizing pedophile bashing.

Now that the MSM and Establishment has joined our fight to destroy pedophiles we can end pedophilia in politics.

You're ok user

"Bob Menendez is a reasonable Democrat"
--OP

Why would a guy sign his name, "Roy Moore D.A." on a yearbook of somebody he was close to and trying to seduce.

Of course, he wouldn't.
The fact that he even signs his last name is sketchy given the context provided.

So yeah, the accuser is full of shit, the media is trying to bury someone who's pro-trump, and Alabama is buying none of it.

when was he convicted for raping a child?

Discredited paid for hysterically baseless lies...

After trumpfat anything is an improvement. Right fags?

Reasonable Democrat - LMAO
Thanks for the laugh

Can someone explain this map to me? Its not a pizza related map is it?

the only thing im waiting for is the chimp out when he wins.

It will be glorious.

>Pizza related
Yes and no, but mostly no.

See, "illegal immigrant" doesn't just refer to wetback fence-jumpers. A person who is tricked or coerced into entering this country is also an "illegal immigrant", so to speak.

When local law enforcement give up on enforcing immigration law (sanctuary cities), they also completely give up on any chance of identifying sex slaves.

as long as its all in the family
praise the lord
and pass the pussy

this

Shills get out. Tell your buddy Soros and Brock to suck a dick.

or your teeny daughters molested by 35 year old men who cruise the malls for young pussy

Democrats are already assumed to be pedos or something equally disgusting so...

Shills are gonna shill

you're defending a pedophile. how much support did you really think you'd get man?

How are we going to normalize pederasty if we don’t elect him? Baby steps are necessary

>attacking a man for pandering to the Sup Forums demographic

problems you’ll never have, incel. There won’t be any more Jews once the Revolution is done with Israel.

Roy Moore is a goddamn saint and hes gonna skin RINOs alive the second he steps onto the senate floor. ALABAMANS, you need no second reminder.

>reasonable democrat
reasonable with (((who))) OP?

This.

kill yourself shill rat