We wont pay for the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
youtube.com/watch?v=TlTR7QQZQ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/
nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346
money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/news/economy/mexico-remittances-trump/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Remittances
thehill.com/latino/331579-remittances-to-mexico-at-near-record-levels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>scarlett johnson
>jew

what wall, you stupid spic?

Mexico is still pissed because the US Army waltzed into Mexico city. The only reason Mexico wasn't annexed to the US is because of a congressional vote. And no, you beaners can't have California back.

Go choke on a churro.

You will in the form of remittance taxes, tariffs, and so on.

You'll pay much more this way than if you'd have just cut us a check, Trump will see to it. You'll learn the hard way like ever spic seems to need to do.

Your illegals cost us 115 billion dollars annually. By not supporting them any more, we can build the wall 10 times over.

The only reason your country exists is because we allow it to.

Ey, mexibrother estás en chilangolandía?

no.

You don't have a choice faggot.

they already have it back retard

Gib Khazar milkers

The Wall will come from your economy and we'll ship back your immigrants. We have robots now... and an expanding poverty class thanks to Obongonomics

Ah Okei ni pedo. Te iba preguntar algo sobre CDMX. No pasa nada

pregunte morro, mi tio tono vive ahi.

Tits or gtfo

In cash or blood, yes, yes you will.

I know you guys don't want all the criminals back on your side of the border because your country is so broken it's basically been bought by overt gangsters but that's your problem not ours.

Glad to see the American speaking his native tongue

>is so broken

nein

Hey bigots. I'm what you call a "nu-male" and I'm proud of it. I wear glasses, I wear flannel/plaid and even a few vidya shirts on occasion, I have an undercut and a beard. So fucking what? Chicks fucking dig it. I dig it. I also respect them for the beautiful human beings that they are. I listen to what they have to say and treat them like equals. I realize they offer a lot of valuable insight and perspective on the state of the world and society seeks to silence their voices. Women like good people who treat them like people and not slabs of meat or conquests. They like men with empathy and compassion, not little 12 year old boys who are blinded with hatred and anger. They like guys who understand their privilege and allow them to make their own decisions and be independent. It's a new era of man where respect, decency, sensitivity, and artistry are considered ideal rather than testosterone and aggression that conservatism/Donald J Trump represents. You'll all change when you grow up and actually start going outside.

¿Dónde están las putas? En que antros, bares etc. Voy a quedarme en Roma

I actually am unitedstatsian

en la merced y en la zona rosa, es un puterio.

They're only here to pick fruit in the fields

are other americans really dumb enough to not understand that entire states are lost forever, with others well on the path?

California is already Mexico, short of genocide or earthquake that won't change.

You’re already paying for it.

no.

Then enjoy 11 million new residents and their children on your side of the border

You wont have to, as soon as we deport the 11 million illegal immigrants, The wall pays for itself, and you have a whole other problem. Or should I say, 11 million problems?

Gracias

We are already paying for it.

But you will pay the toll

Would be cheaper to dig a trench and fill it with water and alligators

>hypothetical economy
aka horseshit lol

This
t. socal

>you're dumb if you aren't a defeatist cuck like me
stupid faggot

mexico 11th richest cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Give me a plan to get rid of the 60M+ hispanic people living in the US that doesn't involve genocide or earthquake.

Hell, give me a plan to get rid of the 16M+ hispanic people living in California that doesn't include genocide or earthquake.

Ever hear of tariffs?
Ever hear of remittance blocking?

Oh, you'll pay alright; just not in the way that you think you'll pay.

No one here gives a shit who pays for the wall.

It isn't a lot of money anyway.

We CAN just tax remittances..

Get out...... get out you spic-a-nig

no you won't, but she will, in trade, guey.

You say that...

Ok just mow our lawns and raise your daughter to be whores for americans

>Obongonomics

youtube.com/watch?v=TlTR7QQZQ8I

fuk u op and capcha

She'll balloon up to whale size in another 5-10 years tops.

Yea you will ya fuckin bean goblin

>tfw no phat latina taco to burry my dong in

Nice b8 m8 8/8.

Kys faggot

Genocide.

Wait...

Yea genocidse.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfFRQjMFY
jam it

>Ugly short brown manlet goblin thinks this is a "Mexican" woman

We're not building a wall Trump just tapped into the ignorant autistic vote and got it

GODDamir m y nbormn will crush the ropof everyone watch out !@@@@@@@@@!~!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is you moron ever been to Mexico? It's not all mestizos plenty of white Mexican women with thicc asses

>The woman in OP's pic was born in and is literally a resident of Mexico
>Not Mexican
I mean what else do you you want

I shit you not that girl is a 7/10 for mexicans. I swear on my mothers life.

Maybe you could pay for an outfit that doesn't make you look like you belong on a rich persons coffee table.

Mexicans don't pay for anything.
It's why they car pool in other peoples' cars or they steal a bike.

We'll make you w

No problem. The west is full of effeminate young white boy who will gladly worship latinas while ignoring young white women.
These same effeminate queers will then go on places like Sup Forums and whine about the "decline of the white race", it would be funny if it weren't so tragic and autistic.

>USA obesity rates among adults for 2017
>Mexico obesity rates among adults for 2017

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

Pedro, just deporting you all would pay for the wall 10 times over in saved welfare costs.

mass deportations will never happen. were here to stay, gringo. ICE itself is comprised almost entirely of latinos. this country belongs to us now. liva la raza.

Then we wont pay you for mowing our lawns scratchback

stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/

check mate

It's fagets like you and the "Raza" bullshit that makes me ashamed of being Hispanic. Your 1st and only allegiance should be to this great country. But it isn't cause your a faget.

>low IQ mestizo shitstain cant recognize the most obvious bait

you have to go back

reposting

To be fair, no one talks about it in Mex. You wanna build it? sure, go ahead.

Wanna make us pay for it? Stop barking and do it. Its quite easy. Just increase the Visa prices, or the permits Mexicans get in order to be able to get further in into the country.

There is no way they are going to stop buying that.

Do it. or just shut up if you are not going to do it...

hell you will pay the whole thing quite quick by just increasing the prices a few bucks. The Mexicans who go to the US spend a LOT of money. More than average Americans actually.

Jokes aside that's fucking depressing. I live in the SW so I see it every day but I never knew the stats. 1 in 6 Latino babies if fucking OBESE?

or we kill off your remittances.
nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346

we can basically crush mexico's economy buy outlawing it. Sure some money will get back home illegally but well cut it down by 90%. mexico makes more money with remmittances than oil

Yeah. What makes it worse is obese parents lead to deformed children, autistic children and other handicaps.It's why hispanics have so many retard mutant babies.

>more than oil

that was the case 10 years back.

Also, how could you outlaw that? I mean, not trying to shit on you or anything. I am seriously interested on this. How can you outlaw sending money to another place?

Wouldnt that hurt all the Mexican businesses in the US?

It's just another facet of the cultural decline here in the USA. You look at photos of the past, pre-1970 or so, very few overweight people. It has hit White people no doubt but it's just out of control with the Mexicans. Being thin is White supremacy I guess. It reminds of the new category they're starting to use called "super Obese" which is like BMI +50 since so many people are fat these days that "regular" Obese is no longer specific enough of a classification kek.

source?

you havent date many women are you?

pretty hot for a mexican girl tbqh

>white mexican women

>not paying
>spics having this option

Are they clean? STD free?

for fucks sake jew's cum drinker, post evidence or gtfo coward

Who knows but dont go there.

Yeah sure. You're hot from 20-30 but then you turn into disgusting hairy ogres.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/news/economy/mexico-remittances-trump/index.html

Try to do some research before you open your mouth. As of last year 2016 remittances brought in more money than oil.

This is really embarrassing. Just leave the thread.

>20-30
try 12-18

>As of last year 2016 remittances brought in more money than oil.

jesus, you are stupid

Remittances, or contributions sent by Mexicans living abroad, mostly in the United States, to their families at home in Mexico comprised $22.4 billion in 2012.[67] In 2004, they were the tenth largest source of foreign income after oil, industrial exports, manufactured goods, electronics, heavy industry, automobiles, construction, food, and banking & financial services but Mexico's economy is no longer based on oil export which represented only 2% of the GDP in 2014. Remittances represented 1.8 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product in 2015.[68]

>fallin for the Sup Forums meme
why doesnt surprise that you're a underage americoward

Holy shit dude... I just gave you a report from 2016.

As of 2016 mexico makes more money from remmittances than oil

thehill.com/latino/331579-remittances-to-mexico-at-near-record-levels

they are still are on track

Why are you talking about 2012?

I literally just gave you a report from 2016 showing my point.

>fallin for the Sup Forums meme
what Sup Forums meme. I live in california and god damn your women are seriously one of the ugliest people on earth next to abbos. fat, short , hairy, shaped like an egg
when theyre 13 years old and skinny then theyre fuckable if youre desperate, other than that why would any man stoop so low

>Remittances represented 1.8 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product in 2015.[68]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Remittances

2015 you dumbfuck 2015
I just gave you reports from 2016 and part of 2017 proving my point.

Mexico is now making more money than remmittances than from oil

RIGHT FUCKING NOW. NOT GODDAMN 2015 YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

jesus fucking christ. in 2015 oil represents 10% how can remittances overcome that in 1 year?

fake news. its only 1.8 % of remittances

Remittances represented 1.8 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product in 2015.[68]

FUCK I CAN'T TAKE THIS MORON ANYMORE.

PEACE OUT

I LITERALLY GAVE YOU 2 FUCKING REPORTS ON IT YOU STUPID SHIT

GOODNIGHT

That's pretty good bait, actually!

I'm surprised you can pay for internet service let alone a wall.

>I live in california and god damn your women
>narrative fallacy
sigh...do you realize those you see in California are mostly central americans and/or indegenous people from the mexican states Guerrero, Oaxaca and Chipas. Like in all latin American country you will find out widely range of women. White, brown, asian, black, etc,