We might possibly get the preview tonight. Definitely sometime soon

We might possibly get the preview tonight. Definitely sometime soon.

Will it be a long as NT16's preview?

Maybe, considering this novel is much longer. Hell, the preview may even be longer.

that doesn't seem like a good outfit for hiking

I bet nothing will happen in this volume either. Touma will just keep playing hide-and-seek with Kamisato's harem throughout the whole volume and then some random dude will say something "meaningful" in the epilogue.

Please Kamachi, let some decent characters show up and beat the shit out of Kamisato's faction. That and let Mikoto get some real fucking assistance, she can only make so much progress jerking around all alone.

No one is going to "help" Mikoto except Touma and the only way that will go is damsel in distress with a side of either more "muh stage!11!!" from Mikoto OR "wtf I have romantic feelings for Mikoto now lol" from Touma

Reminder that LO and Worst hate Accelerator and love Touma, and can't wait for the moment Accel dies so they can return to their beloved one.

DUSTBINS

Nuit any day now.

Yeah well I'll maintain the hope that Kamachi won't be a total hack this volume and do either of those.

If you save up all your tendie money for a couple of months and learn to communicate in Japanese, you might possibly find someone on Pixiv willing to draw you a poorly drawn fanart of this.

I wanna super FUCK saiai

sauce?

People agree that they'd fuck any raildex girl if given a chance, right?

There are some exceptions but for the most part, yes.

I'm guessing either preview soon or tomorrow

Gachimuchi.

Weeeeeharuuuu

>somebody said Dr. Strange reminded him of Raildex
So, Raildex live action when?

Not enough. I want to marry Biribiri.

lmao

Reminder that Touma literally went dumpster diving and he's naked under that coat
Except for his swimming trunks of course

Hello? What do I have to do to fuck Stephanie, Saflee, Brunhild or Silvia?

Friendly reminder that entire world saw Touma hugging a super terrorist looking like a sexycute half-naked 14yo Norse girl in the middle of Denmark and yet somehow literally no one asked any questions about it, including his friends, his school and his parents, the whole scene hasn't become an international meme and Othinus isn't the queen of the internets with thousands of cute and/or lewd pictures of her.

This was damn stupid. It seems everybody in the world has heard of Touma, but they don't know who he is. This better be elaborated on as Aleister fuckery or Kamachi's a hack.

Mikoto doesn't need help. She should embrace her new outlook on life and continue watching Touma's back, since none of the other girls can be fucked to do it.

Even kamachi refuses to acknowledge that NT 10 ending ever existed

Who's worce Nasu, Kamachi or Watari?

To add to this, he's also back in school carrying a talking miniature of the girl he embraced. The worst that has happened was Aogami and Fukiyose thinking he's just using ventriloquism.

Even by ToAru standards, that strains suspension of disbelief.

>ywn hug a qt blond 14 year old terrorist

Maybe Misaki ran interference and used her power on countless number of people to protect him?

Because it's so easy to tell apart a random Japanese kid that was caught on camera from an incredible distant away. This isn't CSI, other than Academy City, I highly doubt they can just 'enhance' an image to go 'Oh shit, it's Touma!'.

>Biribiri is the only who can do this with only her eyes

>Having no distinguishing features aside from the spiky hair is actually helpful for once

I can see that. His hair probably even lost most of its spike due to the snow and blood.

Considering the severe beating he've gotten just a few moments ago, his face is probably swollen as fuck.

I only realized this now.

Top-left: Fugu Iruka, marshmallow gravure idol
Top-right: Uzuki Announcer(?), weather lady (Seven Seas translated it this way, need a line check here)
Bottom: Iris, Goddess Girls Club

Would the Magic Gods throw in an extra bone alongside saving Othinus?

Due to Touma's lack of luck, I would not be surprised if Kamisoto was the one that mistakenly gets the credit for this victory by some of his haremettes.

>Haremette: So, you're just a normal high school boy with a mysterious power in your hand that can fight against the gods. OMG, you're the boy on TV that saved us from that terrorist. I love you!
>Kamisoto: Fuck! DAMN YOU MAGIC GODS!

No
They give literally no shit of other lives or dies because all that matters to them is muh canvas space

Why is she pressing her cute little butt on his leg?

Dumb question to LNfags but is Touma still level zero?

Yep

Literally no hope of ever going up?

His level doesn't matter because IB would cancel out any power he'd have. Not to mention the fact that we never see any characters actually "level up" in the series.

I wanna fuck SAIAI

As said, he has no way to level up by conventional methods. People generally "level up" in this series by either fighting smarter or picking up skills along the way like Touma's psuedo-precog. Or being Accelerator.

>we never see any characters actually "level up"
>implying we won't see the level 5's forced into "level 6" in the final arc

Nah.

What will happen is at the very last moment, just as Touma found a way to bring Kamisato back, Mikoto kills Yuitsu.

>Actually believing that you can level up
It was all literally a conspiracy that makes all higher ups go "OY VEY THE ESPER KNOW SHUT IT DOWN" every time someone learns about it and I'm not even fucking joking righ there

If that scenario leads to Touma and Mikoto seriously fighting each other, without her usual "I'm going to beat him up a little because I'm tsundere but ultimately take his side anyway" cop-out, then I'm all for it.

B-B-B-But Misaka-san..

The problem with that scenario is that if Touma goes all out, he'll just unleash the dragons asap, and we all know his dragons are more powerful than her quasi level 6 form.

Msaka was pre-determined to become a level 5.

Touma would never unleash the dragons on his own, he doesn't control them, doesn't know what the fuck they are, his goddess refuses to speak about them and he's scared shitless of them.

Reminder that Touma's soul evolved during NT9's events and that's why the thing inside his arm seemed different the next time it came out in NT14.

It doesn't help that they are probably getting stronger, and so he might not be able to quell them again. All he'd be able to do is watch his demon zoo kill everybody.

Touma was about to unleash said dragon when High Priest was about to crash a meteor into the earth. So he used willing to use them if he has to. But the thing is, it doesn't seem like the thing that attack Kamisoto during their fight isn't the dragons. It seems to be something else completely.

Do they have sex

It was out of despair. More like a subconscious defensive mechanism than an intentional move.
It was never hinted or implied that Touma knows how to bring out dragons on his own, aside from losing his arm.

I'm an idiot, I meant to reply to

Yeah but he'll flash others and they'll think he naked because of his bare chest and start hitting him,

But he was about to unleash them on the meteor. He held up his hand, pointed it at the meteor, and Mikoto heard cracking. Whatever the case, at that moment, Touma was willingly summoning out the dragons.

What was the reason that she even likes him so much? Saving amakusa? Something in italy?
Like I have totally forgotten

It was a "well, we are all fucked anyway" tactic. Somebody would have to do something on the level of destroying the planet for him to do it. It's not like he's totally above killing people, as can be seen with the Rensa incident, he just doesn't like using shit he can't control. Which is ironic considering he can't even shut off his regular power.

His shenanigans back in the Orsola arc. She was already into him by the time we got to ice boats. Shame that she's rotting in prison now.

I'm just saying, in a complete serious fight, Touma would go dark lord route, become the equivalent of Kamisoto, and exploit everything to win. He would go for the kill immediately.

What are the odds that Slippy T and the scavengers show up in NT17?

>Touma was willingly summoning out the dragons.
We don't know that. He might as well have some safety switch, do it unconsciously, or get hijacked by dragons. Maybe it weren't even dragons but some other unknown property of his hand.
There is no indication that he knew what the hell he was doing. He doesn't know jack shit about his own power other than what various more or less competent experts have told him.

None
They will be killed offscreen in one of the manga

>Kuroko posting before the release of NT16 spoiler pics
>Kuroko revived from the dead
>Meme magic happened

If we shitpost Itsuwa more than enough, we might see her in the upcoming NT.

Itsuwa appearing this arc would be kinda retarded.
Next arc needs to be Touma running the fuck away from AC and that where other characters should start showing up again.

They ended up being mind-controlled by Misaki to be used as support for Touma.

>Next arc needs to be Touma running the fuck away from AC and that where other characters should start showing up again.
L O N D O N

You all seem pretty excited for this next preview. I wonder how long after the next part is actually released before you're all complaining about how unfulfilling it was due to Kamachi being busy with about a million other projects. I'll be nice and give you all about two weeks after the last part is translated. The sad thing is this is most likely the most accurate prediction in the thread.

I miss Carissa and New Light. We need to get back to England soon.

Wow and you guys complain that I don't know very much about the series and you slugs are blabbing about Touma killing people immediately. Do you not know anything about Kamijou even after this long? He's not going to "go for the kill immediately" as you say user. There's almost always going to be another option available and he's going to take it unless there's no other choice and even then he's going to drag it out.

Unlike most of the magic circus freaks in the series this guy actually has class and morals.

>Level fives forced into level six

More like level fours forced into level fives.

The girl he touched and dropped in the pool is the only one that's not trying to kill him.
COINCIDENCE?

They are so cute.

Wait I don't remember this page.

>I'll maintain hope that Kamachi won't be a total hack

Well if the man wasn't busy writing crazy amounts of other projects hoping one of them will hit it big so he can finally end this one maybe we'd get somewhere but until then you better believe he's going to be dragging this series along. It's like we're in a never ending downwards loop with no exit in sight but as long as you're all enjoying the ride I guess you can't really complain about it.

Fugu-chan is THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Iris is completely perfect.
How does Fuyukawa do it? Last Railgun chapter was also full-blown lewd.

But you can level up, are you retarded? Did you completely miss what the List was all about?

There's definitely something up with that, but you also have to remember that he made contact with Salome too but she's opposing him now.

Why would you not be able to level up user. Otherwise you'd always stay a level zero. That guy is just shitposting.

You can see literal fat rolls through her shirt if you look hard enough. She needs to start training like Mikoto.

There are at least 2 entities inside Touma's arm:
Imagine Breaker - The dragons are part of it, or are Imagine Breaker themselves. They literally eat supernatural shit.

The Invisible Thing - The shit that almost killed Kamisato.

Fucking hell she's so hot. She's like a lewder Saten.

WHY DID PEOPLE STOP TRANSLATING THE INDEX MANGA?

>she
epic

He made contact with Salome quite some time before the whole thing.
And when you remember the scene where the girls turn on him, she's pretty much the only one deeply conflicted over it.