SESSIONS ABOUT TO APPOINT SPECIAL COUNCIL FOR DEMS

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/13/jeff-sessions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-special-counsel

HERE WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/payback-crony-obama-judge-gets-booted-from-fusion-gps-case-after-true-pundit-exposed-blatant-conflicts-of-interest/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show
tttthreads.com/thread/929011327548448768
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/924701835901964288?lang=en
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_on_Foreign_Investment_in_the_United_States
recode.net/2017/10/30/16571598/read-full-testimony-facebook-twitter-google-congress-russia-election-fake-news
techcrunch.com/2017/09/22/electronic-voting-state-hacking-russian-government-cyber-actors/
cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/exclusive-obamas-feds-tried-to-hack-indianas-election-system-while-pence-was-governor/
cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>looking into
>leaves open

STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND AND HANG THEM AS TRAITORS.

Pretty sure the judge was Podesta's old friend if I recall correctly. Anyone have the link?

Sessions hasn't done shit. Don't expect him to start now.

Found it, but it's for Fusion GPS case. Wouldn't be surprised if it's all just a show if they allow this to happen.

So another 2 years of investigations with little results. This entire presidency will just consist of investigations until a democrat is back in office.

And holy shit, I found out that ANOTHER separate judge in the Fusion GPS case also had an even bigger conflict of interest than John Podesta's friend. WTF? They have all of this in their control.

truepundit.com/payback-crony-obama-judge-gets-booted-from-fusion-gps-case-after-true-pundit-exposed-blatant-conflicts-of-interest/

bump

Good. Corrupt cunts on both sides need to be exposed and either jailed or executed depending on their crimes.

plot twist.

It's Mueller.

>plot twist.
>It's Mueller.

lol

>lets apoint mueller to look into mueller

yeah that's not happening friendo

You don't understand dude. HE GOT PARDONED.

Still zero support for the Mueller is on our side theory. Just wishful thinking. His whole team is made up of democrats.

Yeah, they got pardons as well if they could wrangle 10+ deep state members each. 300+ indictments sitting sealed waiting to be opened.

Was is the normal total of sealed indictments? This number is constantly thrown out with no context.

per year its about 250. This is 300 in 2 weeks. It's huge.

I want to see some people hang

Why am I not hearing much of this on the news?

Because the entire MSM IS ZIONIST CONTROLLED. Fucking kikes everywhere, seriously. Every person with a voice that has reach is a COWARD.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

>Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.

>Government officials told The Hill that the NRC was able to amend the export license affecting Uranium One because of two other decisions previously made by the Obama administration as part of a Russian “reset” in President Obama’s first term.

Russians used as pawns for both political and financial gain?

tttthreads.com/thread/929011327548448768

>The media continues to incorrectly report that Yellowcake uranium was being exported to Europe.

>This means that Yellowcake from #UraniumOne was converted to another product BEFORE exportation to Europe.

>People saying "The uranium was exported for reactor fuel."

>That is a claim, not evidence.

>Maybe they meant to export it for fuel and it fell into the wrong hands.

I want to see DOCUMENTS that prove EXACTLY where #UraniumOne UF6 went and what they did with it.

The Uranium isn't a big deal. It really isn't.

ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE VEGAS WITH IT FAGGOT

Yeah I know that, but look, only LawNewz.com covered it 4 days ago, and there is not a SINGLE article about the sealed indictments. Seems strange.

That's ridiculous.

Was it True Pundit that broke the Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting story?

You know what.....Nobody gives a fuck what you think about it. Everything is gonna be revealed and what the fuck are you gonna do? Another false flag? Worthless kike. You deserve to hang.

oh noes another benghazi pizzagate investigation

surely hillary and obama will be locked up this time, says increasingly autistic right wing retard

It's entire possible North Korea ended up with some of it

Why did Obama pay Iran hundreds of millions for? Did they know something?

Dude. Chill.

No. It was Israel. You're a jewish shill with a meme flag. Do you guys think you have any credibility when you post comments?

UMMMM SWEETIEEE RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT POOTIN IS DOING WITH NUCLEAR ENERGY GIVEN TO THEM BY A SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY REMEMBER????

Sauce?

No. The time for being chill is over faggot. You and your jewish fucking faggot friends sitting in your hasbara facility can suck a dick. Nobody cares what the jews have to say. There is no fucking argument you could make with your bullshit pipul fake IQ. The truth is gonna reveal everything and you're gonna watch as everything you knew goes away.

No more Zionism.

No more dual citizenship.

No more Israel at all.

Deal with that one faggot.

A Russian cmopany bought a Canadian company and right wing retards lost their fucking minds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

>Uranium One is a Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.

They already have nuclear energy. If you're concerned about nuclear weapons, Russia had more than enough before the deal. This is largely a financial transaction, and it's pretty difficult to actually export uranium anyways. Most of it cannot leave the country for any reasons.

man i just realized how sad it must be to be a lefty that spends his day on a right-wing board.

wrong one.

I think that even if there were some dark history to all this, and I don't since everything I've seen suggests that this was a money-making deal, that it is far too late to do anything about it. Similarly, Israel isn't going anywhere since it is a heavily armed mad dog with lucrative investments worldwide.

it's incredibly sad to see how retarded u people are

>order to look into whether they should even establish a special counsel for it
>should
assuming it doesn't get retracted due to blowback over muh political interference I'd still say 70/30 chance nothing happens.
This is literally just a distraction so Trump doesn't keep REEEEing at Sessions about Hillary and he still gets to keep his job.

As far as we know, Israel could have too. 12,000,000 kilos of Triuranium octoxide were shipped. Heck Obummer could have paid the Iranians hush money for that.

Sorry guys. No argument you make will change what's to come. I already said that. Israel will cease to exist soon. CEASE.

B.but he recoosed himselve!!!! IMPEECH

In on another "not happening" thread

UMMM WHY ARE THERE RUSSIAN BOTS ON THIS WEBSITE??? VLAD PLS GO AWAY

FELLOW LIBERALS, RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY REMEMBER? THEY HACKED OUR ELECTION AND APPOINTED DRUMPFY AS OUR PRESIDENT

WE MUST SUPPORT INVESTIGATION INTO THIS URANIUM ONE DEAL BECAUSE RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY! I SUPPORT MR. SESSION'S DECISION!

WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIA!!!

Right, a country will just vanish off the map because of some potential shady dealings. That will never happen.

I thought he'd recused himself from U1?

Jeff Sessions would rather open a special council for marijuana enforcement

t.this!!! Russian bots are about to get btfo when we expose their involvement in uranium one!!!!!!

CULTURAL MARXISM

Palestinian genocide - no defense in international court.

Pedophile blackmail - no defense

Nuclear blackmail WITHOUT A NUKE DEAL - no defense

Killing JFK, sinking the USS Liberty, doing 9/11, Vegas, Pulse Nightclub and WACO - NO DEFENSE.

Working with diaspora to genocide whites. - NO DEFENSE

ISRAEL WILL BE GONE!

Right. Nice try, you stupid fucking leaf. This was a big deal when it happened because of the Russia aspect. It never got any traction as the Obama administration rammed it through. There is way more that went on behind the scenes with a Russian bribing scandal that never saw the light of day, including an informant that has been under a gag order for 2 years.

This is all starting to slowing come out. Now that Sessions has moved his slow ass to addressing this its going to come out.

Uranium One owned 20% of the uranian reserves in the US. The purchase had to be approved by the state department for national security issues. Bill Clinton was paid $500k to do a speech in Russia. Shortly after the deal was approved by Hillary Clinton. Then after that board members of Uranium One gave over $140 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Absolutely retard. Just get the justice department to deal with it. What the fuck else are you doing sessions?

Clintons walk. DOJ must be expected to whitewash U1 with "friendly" special council for appearances.

Sauce: some LARPER who everyone thinks is authentic because he used a tripcode and made some very generic predictions

>Sup Forums fell for the drain the swamp meme

W E W
E
W

Actually, various government committees approved the deal and Hillary had nothing to do with it. That's why u retards have never been able to prove that Hillary had anything to do with it.

This right wing retard pizzaspiracy has been btfo over and over and over again. I thought u retards already moved on to the next pizzaspiracy

Fuck even Republican shills had to admit it's bullshit.

twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/924701835901964288?lang=en

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

>Snopes
>Written by Kim LaCapria, a girl who writes fan-fiction sex fantasies about having sex with Harry Potter

oops wrong thread

You should be hung

Get your own meme you terribly unimaginative and irrelevant syrup nigger.

Like I said right wing retards have never presented 1 shred of factual evidence that hillary had anything to do it muh pizzaranium one gate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_on_Foreign_Investment_in_the_United_States

A Russian company bought a Canadian company and right wing pizzatards lost their fucking minds

I'd come to Canada and have my way with you, but I don't want to risk getting any maple syrup STDs.

my favorite part about Pizzaranium One Gate is that conservashits are literally arguing that big goberment must seize the means of uranium production

This place is garbage

sage

Are you the same cocksucker that has been infesting every threadf with your leftist shilling trying to convince people pizzagate and Uraniumone are nothing?

Boy it's no wonder everyone in this thread hates canadians, you are literally a no testicles faggot sucking Oniggers dick.
Cuck country producing cuck faggots, go figure

Use your brain. Who was making a big deal over Russia for the past year? Who published a book crying about a baseless conspiracy theory about Putin hacking the election? Who's currently presenting every indirect link between Trump and Russia as evidence for the Russian hacking conspiracy?

nice try vlad

And Pokemon Go, right?

terrible effort boris

>ebrywun is russia!!

Leftists all have mental issues.
You just happen to be a retarded cuck

Russia spent $40k on ads. They really did a good job competing against the $50mil both parties spend on ads.

So where's the sex tape?

nice try sergei

Facebook says 126 million people in the U.S. may have seen posts produced by Russian-government-backed agents
recode.net/2017/10/30/16571598/read-full-testimony-facebook-twitter-google-congress-russia-election-fake-news

funny how all these trump cronies just whoopsies forgot they had dealings with the russians

dont worry based mueller is draining the swamp and getting to the bottom of it

pardon me here is the updated version

why are they being sealed, and what does that mean?

> explores
user...we've talked about this

So you've given up on the original theory that the Russians hacked the election? Are you settling down for the Russians influenced the election, while leaving the extent of the influence totally ambiguous to suit your needs? Sure sounds like your dream of impeachment is gonna come true.

Spasky ur failing horribly

Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some
techcrunch.com/2017/09/22/electronic-voting-state-hacking-russian-government-cyber-actors/

it means they're getting all their ducks in a row because they dont want the rats to scurry far once they are unsealed and word of the arrests happening starts.

Remember that NOBODY truly knows what Mueller is doing BECAUSE ALL THE LEAKS HAVE BEEN FAKE.

I think they're realizing this, and they want someone they can control.

Redpill me on the Jews doing Waco.

Look into Mossad, Vince Foster, WACO, David Koresh and mind control.

This is getting tiring. DHS made those claims based on faulty premises, and several states have come out to debunk those claims already. None of it has been proven. Furthermore, IP addresses can easily be disguised and to assume that Russian hackers aren't weary enough to disclose their IP addresses just shows that if they weren't hacked, they probably deserved to be hacked. Regardless, there have been countless articles pre-election claiming that the election can't be hacked and now that they've lost they're retracting that claim. Just take a look at the big picture. It was the Clintons who colluded.

he better pick someone that won't pussy out

Read somewhere that Korean was shepherding kids out of the elite pedo rings thought this was really interesting but couldn't find anything about it on joogle. Can you confirm, and/or give some link(s) or evidence?

"Koresh"

Oh fuck, i didnt know Ivan worked at DHS. You are going to get your's Kaffir leaf.

>Hacked Georgia
cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html

>Hacked Indiana
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/exclusive-obamas-feds-tried-to-hack-indianas-election-system-while-pence-was-governor/

Oh, never saw that one. That's fucking hilarious. So they're just trying to shift the blame on Russia for their own misdeeds.

SHIT IS HAPPENING GUYS

IS IT FINALLY TIME?!?!?!?!

IT'S BENGHAZI ALL OVER AGAIN

It realy was a release valve for white normies.
Sup Forums is always right.

If sessions appoints a special counsel on this it proves Q is a disinfo LARP

>DOJ will consider new special counsel on Clinton Foundation

cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel/index.html

HOLY FUCK LADS! WHEN WILL THE LEFT SCREAM POLITICAL PROSECUTION??? WiLL THERE BE PANTIFA RIOTS???? HOLY SHIT REEEE

>I thought he'd recused himself from U1?

That's the whole point of a special counsel. If he hadn't recused himself, he'd be investigating it himself, although actually delegating the job to the FBI.

I would love for this to finally happen. I don't know how it took this long for something to be done. I just want to see liberals on social media screaming about the same shit they accuse Trump of.

No, no, it takes time to make an air tight case. Get out of here with your blackpilled "jurr it's not fast enough" shit.