Hijab Barbie is supposed to be bought by Christian parents

For those who do not know, the hijab is a garment introduced by radical Islamists in the 20th century in its current form to make sure women do not “arouse” men in public and to protect them from rape. Women who do not wear the hijab are seen as whores by these Islamists.

Western clothing largely dominated in Muslim countries the 1960s and 1970s. For example, in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran, many liberal women wore short skirts, flower printed hippie dresses, flared trousers, and went out in public without the hijab. This changed following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, military dictatorship in Pakistan, and Iranian revolution of 1979, when traditional conservative attire including the abaya, jilbab and niqab made a comeback. There were demonstrations in Iran in March 1979, after the hijab law was brought in, decreeing that women in Iran would have to wear scarves to leave the house.

Why is the West now embracing this fundamentalist garment?

That’s a man, baby!

it's a good idea because I am always fapping to my sisters barbie dolls. I rape them.

Ibtihaj Muhammad is actually an incredible fencer who has enamored many young women on the sport. I have practiced with her on several occasions and she's very Western (has no problem with a male "sparring" partner who is literally poking her tits) even if she still adheres to her religion's oppressive coverings.

>Why is the West now embracing this fundamentalist garment?

Read up about the muslim brotherhood

>Lose to some snail eating frog
>Still get a doll made of you

>religion's oppressive coverings.
The Quran says nothing about a headscarve. Just like Jesus never said anyone should wear a fat cross around the neck or sing cumbaya

"Supposed to???"
Let me tell you about FREEDOM!!

Tell the Christcucks to boycott Barbie, then invest in Taylor Swift action figure futures

What happens to Muslim women when they refuse to wear headscarves? Persecution, abuse and death.
What happens to catholics/Christians when they refuse to wear a cross? NOTHING!

Hey kraut, stop criticizing those good hearted sand niggers. Merkel is going to find you and arrest you

Real talk: people are afraid that if they don't appease the muslim extremists someone will get blown up and even more people will get their feelings hurt.

>Why is the West now embracing this fundamentalist garment?
We aren't. A few virtue signaling elites are embracing it. What these smug kikes don't understand is that we don't have to live with them or the mudshits, they have to live with us. Whites are going to rise up and enslave them for thousands of years to come. Once they're done building our space ships and shit, we'll throw them alive into the furnaces as hard fuel to start up the on-board nuclear reactors. No more mercy, no more kindness. Only brutality and coldness. We're going to finish what you started, Hans.

>((Barbie))
Literally a Jewish name.

>or sing cumbaya
"Thou shalt singe Kumbaya" Leviticus 4:12
You fucking unbeliver

I think its to sell to muslim girls in muslim markets

I dated a Khazar Milker named Leah from New York. She threw around Yiddish to the point Barbra Streisand would blush.

We called her Jewish-American Princess Leah. I was allowed to fucking any orifice on her body but I had to pull out and cum on her tits, face or ass... even with a condom.

God, she was a weird one.

>I rape them
Your sisters?

Surah 24 Al-Nur (The Light); ayat 31

And say to the believing women......that they should draw their head-coverings over the neck opening (of their dresses) , and not display their ornaments except to their husbands, their fathers.....(etc)

o how wouldnt we all b glad 2 show 'them' what real Evil looks like, just 4 the fk of it?

thats a dude right?

So when do we get the M̶o̶r̶b̶i̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶O̶b̶e̶s̶e̶ Body Positive Barbie?

We buy them to burn them. Same reason why the Quran is a top seller

Gas these animals.

buy it and burn it.
bride burning barbie

Don't forget all her accessories! Hijab Barbie Truck of Peace, to run over all the other dolls and the Hijab Barbie Dream House, so her male relatives can throw Ken off the roof for being gay

>singe
underrated

All blatant racist/ xenophobic comments posted on Sup Forums with German flags HAVE TO BE from the secret police. If anyone from a non law enforcement background said something inflammatory they would be arrested