Why is Fremy so perfect?

Why is Fremy so perfect?

Season 2 when?

What's up with all these Rokka threads recently
not that I'm complaining

Because Fremy is best girl and honestly I have nothing else to do.

Fremy is a god damn miracle

Translations when?

dead show general?

Season 2 never
Volume 7 soon (?)

Wait did another group pick up translations? I thought YenPress put a strike

Volume 7 isn't out yet

Best girl deserves recognition. Too bad no one remembers her

> Love shit-tier girl like Fremy when there is a best girl
Nashetania is still better user. Her character is unique and more interesting especially if we compare with "muh suffering half-demon who is still good no matter what she did".

Hans best boy

I'd rather stick my dick in the bunny after 12 dogs came inside of her and their warm semen leaks out of her than look at this ever again.

Nash is not only batshit crazy but she's a fucking moron who lost her arm and manipulates everything around her. She is literally incapable of normal human empathy. She would sacrifice her own children to reach her goal. She also took a furry dick to reach her own goal.

Fremy on the other hand would be a kind mother and very much cares for her friends and Adlet. She is only hurt by those who she trusted and wants to fix things to make it right. Her kids would love their quiet but powerful mother

Oh and she's voiced by Aoi Yuki.

I heard that there is only more Fremy bullying in the LN's, so not sure how hopeful we need to be about a season 2.

Also sales were supposedly pretty bad in Japan so I doubt the coming of a season 2 anyway.

If with unique you mean a total sociopath then sure.

I wonder why all males hate on females when they are just chasing the obvious wrong ones.

I never said that Nashetania is good. But good personality doesn't mean that character is well -written. What's more, we can't completely said that Nashetania is evil. She's more complicated character especially if we compare her with Fremy. Nashetania's clever girl who knows how and when use her power (beauty as well), but still there are things she can not predict and handle herself. Her goal is to save both humanity and demons for which she actually can kill millions if it means reaching this goal. Nashetania can be a good friend and deeply understand other people's emotion, but she never put them higher than protection the world (in her opinion). But still, if she really was a crazy bastard seeking only for goal, she would have killed other wariors much faster, don't you think?
Fremy is not as interesting as Nashetania, and yet, she's character with good personality. That's it.

I don't hate Fremy, she's just boring.

If she's boring then what are you?

I'm shit. And Fremy is still boring

If Hillary wins Rokka no Yusha season 2 in 2018 made by Mappa
Flemmy supports Hillary

Dumb Hillary poster