John McCain Molested Me

On October 11th 2008 then presidential canidate John McCain molested me. John McCain was holding a rally in Davenport Iowa at 136 e 3rd street and I, a then vibrant and fit 17 year old boy, attended this rally to support Mr. McCain. I stood in the front row while Mr. McCain gave his charasmatic and high energy speech. During the speech John McCain kept locking eyes with me and licking his lips. I felt excited. After the really great speech everybody cheered and clapped and John McCain again locked eyes with me and licked his lips. Mr. McCain came off the stage and approached me in the crowd. We shook hands. While shaking my hand he leaned into me, grabbed my penis and said, "You got any frys to go with this big ol' black cock?". He then proceeded to shake more hands in the crowd. During the time i liked it, I liked that he found me attractive, I loved how he chose ME over everyone else but over the years I started to feel dirty and ashamed of myself and angry at Mr. McCain, angry that he reduced me to just a play object...

Because of all of the brave victims coming forth in the recent Roy Moore scandal I have been #inspired and now have the strength to tell my own story. It is my hope that if any of you have had similar experiences with John McCain you too will find the strength to come forward and tell your story.

GOD BLESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#brave #inspired #powerful

I believe you.

Bump

what kind of socks was he wearing?

Bump from a fellow Iowan

You should go to the press user

Big if True
He needs to step down.

It's up to McCain to prove you wrong now. These charges are too serious.

Got any proof?

This is brilliant, lets meme this to discredit this clown. He needs to go

Explains a lot.

Dude, really?

John McCain must step down!!!

No proof unfortunately, just my honest word. #metoo #dontBlameMeImAVictim #blm

You're a hero for coming forward. Your courage is an inspiration to all of a
Us.

I heard he had sex with all 60 of Ned Rutherford's sheep, out toward Tempe.

HOW DARE YOU! His tears say more than actual evidence ever could!

#ListenAndBelieve

this is disgusting
#NotMySenator

Where is Mitch? Him and McCain must resign.

Story checks out. Davenport is full of nig nogs

This is almost as good as the Gosling pasta. The difference is this could totally not be a work of fiction.

On January 15th 2009 John McCain touched my penis. John McCain was holding a dildo in his hand and I, a then vibrant and fit 17 year old transgender, attended a bbq to support Mr. McCain. I stood in my skirt while Mr. McCain gave a charasmatic and high energy speech. During the speech John McCain kept locking eyes with me and licking his lips. I felt excited. After the really great speech everybody cheered and clapped and John McCain again locked eyes with me and licked his lips. Mr. McCain came off the stage and approached me in the crowd. We shook hands. While shaking my hand he leaned into me, grabbed my penis and said, "You got any frys to go with this big ol' black cock?". He then proceeded to shake more hands in the crowd. During the time i liked it, I liked that he found me attractive, I loved how he chose ME over everyone else but over the years I started to feel dirty and ashamed of myself and angry at Mr. McCain, angry that he reduced me to just a dirty trap.

#metoo

Here he is staring at you waiting to grab!

>be me
>Hanoi Hilton
>McCain was strong and healthy
>Been getting special treatment
>He told the VC he didn't want little girls
>He told the VC he didn't want little boys
>He wanted to fuck the weak broken POWs
>McCain humiliated his fellow prisoners
>This sexually depraved son of an Admiral sexually assaulted us after we'd endured hours of abuse at the hands of the VC.

#brave, thanks for coming forth brother. i suggest we all gather our stories and go to the press!

True if big

>didn't want little girls
>>He told the VC he didn't want little boys
:( thats sick, im so sorry for your experience :( :( #brave #johnmcainMustStepDown

holy shit, well that settles it. he did it.

#youtoo

I Believe Anonymous

I was your best friend at that time and I remember when you told me about it 30 years ago. I am proud of you for coming forward and fully understand why you wait until now to disclose this. I remember all the details you just said, but my memory is hazy, so i might forget some things. I do remember that you are honest though. Some guy that was a cop also told me about this. It's sick.

thank you, it means a lot. i was #scared that i was going to be shamed but it really means a lot that you guys are believing me, a victim. now lets ruin john McCain's career.

He probably learned cock magic in Hanoi Prison.

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds.
I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the FatherLand poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

Absolutely mutherfucking BUMP for justice! No longer shall we allow this traitorous fuckwad pedo to run roughshod over the law. Hey Songbird, we know about ARSENAL!

I probably shouldn’t tell my story but anons bravery has inspired me.
That same election year (I was 16 at the time) I was visiting my mom in Phoenix and I went to a fundraising dinner for John McCain while there. After the dinner he was taking photos with attendees and I waited in line for over a half hour. When my turn arrived I went and took my place in front of Senator McCain and he pulled me close. I remember feeling something poke me in the back and I thought it must’ve been his hand. Thing is he had his hands on my shoulders. The photo was taken and he leaned in to whisper in my ear. “If you wanna feel more of that come to my room later” and he handed me a hotel key card with a number on it.

>tfw someone had enough time to write this

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.
Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.
Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.

Srsly... baka

McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

TRUE IF BIG

thank you for being so #brave. john mccain is handsome and vile man that needs to be put to pasture

#MeToo

Proof? The mere weight of these allegations alone should be enough for Sen. McCain to step down and allow Arizonans a chance to elect a Senator they can be proud of.

PLEASE SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT JOHN MCCAIN IS A PEDOPHILE.

You've inspired me to come out with my story. IN 1991, John McCain locked me in a room with him and sucked my dick. He said no one would believe me if I told anyone ever.

must disavow this desert pervy pig

some of the posters on Sup Forums are Shakespeare tier; the satire is on point.

what is to stop people from making baseless allegations against anyone? Apparently we need to respect baseless allegations or we're evil sexist bigots. Who then can say OP is lying? How can anyone say anyone else is lying?

shilling this hard for a pedophile

nu-Sup Forums really is a cancer

Mitt Romney molstered me at Tom Setmberg's house in Marion,MA .
I was a courier and Tom was managing general partner of Highland Capital and used to hire us to carry papers from the offices to his house for the weekend.

there was a party going on and his very attractive wife invited me to mingle for a bit. after a while i was using the bathroom and Romney stumbled in drunk off his ass shoved me against the wall and said he was going to find the Golden Plates in my magic underwear and laughed maniacally. I kicked his feet out from under him and ran. I had to go into therapy and was afraid because Romney became governator of Mass and nobody would believe a schlep like me.

UMMM SWEETIE PROOF IS ONLY FOR CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS NOT ELECTIONS

BELIEVE THE VICTIM YOU FUCKING BIGOT

>cked his fee
thx 4 #notBlamingMe

On February 8th, 1985 John McCain molested me. He followed me into the boys bathroom and stood next to me as I peed into a trough style urinal. As we both started peeing he asked if I wanted to race. I felt intimidated so I agreed. While I felt like I had a tremendous lead Mr. McCain reached over the pressed my pens down forcing me to pee on my own feet. He bellowed, "Rubbin' is racing, boy!"

He then told me I was disqualified because I had missed the urinal with my pee stream. I wasn't completely sure about the rules so I accepted defeat. At this point in my life I had never lost a pee race. I knew what Mr. McCain had done was wrong but did not want to tell anyone because of the shame I felt from losing to a weak streamed elderly gentleman.

bump for justice
#metoo
#weightofallegations
#impeachmccainnow

WOW, victim blame much?

horrifying

#courage #sopowerful

mccain must be from the city, he s such a twisted perv

If McCain doesn't get impeach tomm im going to an hero on twitch.

Oh my lord! This is an extremely credible account. I have no choice but to demand McBrain's immediate dismissal! He is not holding up to the moral standards that his job requires!

#Me Too
He touched my doodle. Told me it was too white and small. Said he'd seen bigger cocks on dead Vietnamese. For years after I was ashamed for anyone to see it.

thx 4 coming forrward #brave #callCNN now and get McCain Fired

#MeToo Mitt Romney showed me his magic underwear and told me they had plenty of stretch if I wanted to climb into them too. I still wake in the middle of the night screaming from the trauma.

Did he kiss you where you pee?

>tt Romney showed me his magic underwear and told me they had plent
#brave, thx 4 coming forward, im on the line with 911 and they are documenting all of our allegations right now. :) #metoo

i got double teamed one night at a mass state democratic fundraiser/christmas party by gerry studds and barney frank. at the kennedy compound in hyannis to this day barney loves gronk, he loves the tight ends

I believe.

heh, i watched that episode today coincidentally enough

i really hope someone comes forward with mccain allegations

Got dam this is funny I love you guys ...1 more day without meeting the maker because of you

thx for #notBlamingTheVictim , plz like, subscribe and share on Facebook and tawtter :)

love you too brother :)

wtf I hate mccane now

WE MUST BELIEVE ANONS!

did his dick taste like vietnamese herpes?

I saw John McCain at a grocery store in DC the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yes, i can say that i was there in spirit when i saw john mccain molesting OP. I could feel his spirit energies get molested by John Mccain.

Also YOU molested OP

Wait.. Didn't Mitt get accused of bullying a gay kid and shaving his head during the election?

I believed that account. It was too serious to ignore. Yet still he thought he should be President.

Mitt Romney adopted me in 2013. He told me that he liked my attitude and outlook on life but I needed to put on blackface for him to adopt me. I agreed out of desperation. He told me I could find the shoe polish in the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom to find a giant vat of shoe polish. I began covering my body in the shoe polish. I was about 90% finished when Mr. Romney came into the bathroom unannounced. I was naked and had yet to cover my genitals in said shoe polish.

Mr. Romney proceeded to grab a handful of shoe polish and started rubbing my pens with it. He exclaimed, "Look! It's only been black a few minutes and it's already growing!"

I was ashamed but could not prevent myself from getting an erection. Mr. Romney proceeded to scold me and called me and dirty jungle monkey and told me to be civilized. He then refused to claim me as one of his own. I demand we all put a stop to this monster Mitt Romney.

idk, he touched my peepee and walked away

fuck that car is so sweet

I believe you user. Can we crowdfumd a blimp or skyreader saying McCain raped me

damn I remember those gas prices
that was like 1998-2002

> He exclaimed, "Look! It's only been black a few minutes and it's already growing!"

sounds pretty fun desu

On February 17, 2010, Senator John McCain was visiting my base at Yuma. He spoke to us while we sat in the bleachers. After his speech he came and shook hands with the troops. He saw me and whispered in my ear, "I have something private to talk to you about at your barracks, and he winked at me." My Platoon Seargent had a raised eyebrow, but told me I better be on standby at my barracks room. He also said it better be up to field day standards, so I hurried back and started cleaning.

I waited all afternoon in my barracks room, and all the other Marines had left for Liberty for the night. I was supposed to go to the bar with my friends. Instead I found out what an old mans sasuage looked, smelled, and tasted like. Pic related is what he looked like after he was done with me. He told me I would be court marshalled if I told ANYONE, and that no one would believe me if I said a word.

I've held this shame for years, but now is the time to come out. #MeToo

You’re safe here user. Thank you for being #brave

Can confirm, when I was 12 Mcain put me in a masturbation machine and forced me to watch him gas my father to death 3 times before turning him into a lampshade and a dozen bars of soap.

>sturbation machine and forced me to watch him gas my father to death 3 tim
damn dude, #6mil

m-me too.
feels good finally coming forward and knowing the media will believe me.

it's ok to wear the mask

i'm fucking shaking right now

A pedo and a Nazi?!?! This guy is a real sick fuck.

McCain put a crooked finger where I poop, I pooped then he shamed me called me pooppy pants I then curled up into a ball and cried for three days

So brave

Someday it will be safe for us victims to show our faces in public.

I hope so dude. I'm really tired of all these politicians thinking they can just stick their cocks in our butts dude.... Treating us like dogs, like mother fucking dogs!