Why does the British media call Arabs, "Asians"?

Why does the British media call Arabs, "Asians"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Technically Arabia is in Asia and also muh racism.

They want Asians to hate British whites

Cause britbongs are cucks

also John Fahey is pretty based

because they're asians

IIRC it's because Brits have a different idea of Asia than we do

When we think Asia the first thing we think of is nips, chinks, and gooks

When they think Asia they think mudslimes and poos

Originally Asia was Middle east brits are more correct

You know the reason why. It's to confuse the public. The modern UK is a totalitarian state which affords no rights to its subjects and wishes to see them erased and replaced.

>t. britcuck

So that they don't have to call rapists "Pakistanis". By saying "Asian", it becomes a broad term that encompasses a third of the world population, and thus decentralized the blame that would otherwise be put on Pakis.

Think of it like referring to "Florida Man" as just "North American". Most people in North America have absolutely nothing to do with the shit that goes down in a Florida, but decentralizing the blame would make Florida look better

because its fucking newspeak

I think in Britain south Asians are called “Asians” while east Asians are called “otientals”

they are asian cause they live in asia

why do you call illegal immigrants dreamers you fucking nigger dick slurping 52% piece of shit/

Orientals*

only pakistan and india is in asia along with the orient everything else is middle eastern

Cuck

arabs are an ethnic group native to arabia, which is located in western asia.
plz burger elsehwere

Probably because it's in Asia. When I lived there anything from the Indian subcontinent and Arab land was Asian, and east Asians were just referred to as Chinese or whatever their actual ethnicity if u could discern for yourself.

obfuscation of cultural takeover

damn son calm the fuck down

jesus fuck

Even Pakistan is pushing it, at least India can get away with being considered Asian due to their eastern provinces, Pakistan just brings shame to that phrase desu

They don't call Arabs Asians. They call Pajeets and Pakis Asian.

And for fuck's sake...stop refering to Pakis and Pajeets as middle eastern

Americucks don't know geography.

Woah there, Muhammad, no need to explode on us.

Correct!! All the other answers in this thread are mere cuckoldry.

Only when it suits the lying media

Agreed, i'll probably try move to the USA when i can, brits underestimate how cucked people in this country are, it's literally California 2.0

Really nigger? You can't figure out why?

We could use more good bongs in Canada but sadly our people seem to think your shitty government and its policies are something to emulate. I wish you well, future refugee.

Because the middle east is in Asia
>Turkey is in Asia yet it wants to be part of the EU lol
But saying that "1400 children raped by Asians" instead of pakis is deliberately misleading

The fuck is that shit? Your "Asia" region includes India, Asia, the Middle East as well as parts of Europe. Why would you call it all one thing?

Becuase it's a fucking continent, you retard. Have you never seen a map of Asia before ?

British people don't exist. They're all pakis now.

Asia isn't a continent. It's a region. In the Eurasian continent.

Being this retarded on Sup Forums
Read the link it clearly says Asia is a continent en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia

because it dilutes the problem by combining people who rape all the time (pakis) with people who never rape (japs & koreans) into one category that rapes a "normal" amount.

It's like...feeding your dog medicine by sticking it inside a piece of meat.

I demand that you recognize my repeating numbers

Anyone can edit wikipedia. There are 5 Continents.
Eurasia(Which also has the Arabian and Indian Sub-Continents included in it), America(Which is divided into the North America, Caribbean and South American Sub-Continents), Africa, Australia and Antarctica.

By 5 you mean 7 as Eurasia is the combination of 2 continents Europe and Asia. Here's a map for you

The middle east is in Asia though

>he doesn't understand the difference between a Pakistani and an Arab
That moment when you realise that America knew all along who did 9/11, and actually did intend to invade Saudi Arabia in 2001, and only ended up in Afghanistan because they got lost.

You may have a euro flag, but you sound like an American. There's 7. You made up 2 continents there.

>t.butthurt paki

I'm fairly sure (((they))) will call "them" Eurasian at some point in our lifetime.

>Why does the British media call Arabs, "Asians"?
Because they want to avoid admitting Muslims/Arabs are a problem as much as possible. The current view within the left leaning media worldwide is that as long as they avoid the many negative truths relating to Muslims/Arabs that maybe it will all just magically get better.... not going to happen.

We don't call ARABS asians we call Pakistanis asians because they're from the continent of ASIA.

You know that pakis are not Arabs right?

FUN FACT: Americans consider arabs WHITE

>When we think Asia the first thing we think of is nips, chinks, and gooks
We call them east asians or "orientals".

There are hardly any Arabs in Britain. There are a number of Saudis and wealthy Emiratis in London but that's about it. The Muslims population in Britain is mainly from Pakistan. Pakistanis are not arabs.

Trust an American to be shit at geography.

Are you mexican or something? Do you not understand english? There are 7 in your images, that means you made up 2. Counting them doesn't change that fact.

Because some Asians are tolerable.

You Brits are doing a great job making enemies these days.

Because Islamic terrorism isn't a problem facing the entire world.

You realise that far more people have died as a result of Islamic terrorism in the US than in Britain right?

News Flash: Pakis aren't Arabs or Middle Eastern

>ctrl+f "weasel word"
>zero results

its in southeast asia. even my deployment orders say deployment area south east asia. geography n sheeit.

The UK got enriched with Pakis and Indians very early and significantly. Pakis HATE being called Indian and Indians HATE being called Paki.
They have enough power in the UK that they pressured white to cuck and call them Asian as an umbrella term.
Kind of a prototype pronouns situation.

>Agreed, i'll probably try move to the USA when i can
We'd take you if it came to that, but don't run. Stay and fight! Replace the globalist MPs and the rotten House of Windsor, by force of arms if necessary! Save England!

>So that they don't have to call rapists "Pakistanis"

It's literally this. They started calling them Asians after Rotherham and other muslim rape gangs came to light

>FUN FACT: Americans consider arabs WHITE
Wrong.
Just because some legal definition of white includes arabs doesn't mean Americans consider Arabs as white.

>Bongs regularly regularly try to demonstrate that the British people don't necessarily share their government's
>can never comprehend that Americans would feel the same

Quads confirm

Geography, friend