Reddit to get an IPO

dailycaller.com/2017/11/13/reddit-ceo-says-he-wants-to-go-public-says-report/

RIP /r/incels
Press F to spit on them

Spez is making the correct business call btw. Clean up, sell out, cash out, let it die and join next emergent tech like blockchain. Reddit getting a public stock ticker is the greatest and quickest way to kill reddit while cashing out on it. Kills two birds with one stone. Win win for all, especially shorters

I have never understood how they can have IPOs for companies which have never turned a profit.

it's called speculation and it's exactly what becomes rampant at the end of empires

This, see Bain Capitals strategy of buying a failing company than crashing it with no survivors to profit.

Liberals won’t know what happens either cause they have no business knowledge.

It will hit them like a rock when reddit is killed and becomes YTMND 3.0

all the reddit shits came to pol.
summer never ended

They have ads on the website and being such a large website it's not paid by random donations, looking Wikipedia they also have 230 employees, they obviously turn a profit or it wouldn't exist on such a scale.

>reddit

>bbc
They look below average

Lol that implication is a bit of a jump.

What is /r/incels?

Soyboys blaming women for shortcomings

Probably big to the cuck

Banned, apparently. Before that, militant MGTOWers?

Let them. Everybody that comes here eventually becomes red pilled.

Disgustingly ugly Untermensch who are angry at everyone because women dismiss their existence while everyone else lives normie lives.

I wouldn't short reddit
Name another site that's even 1% the size of reddit where anybody can make a 'subreddit' type thing for any community they want.
It is fucking huge, 'vital' and has no real competition

i wouldn't but just for the same reason i wouldn't short twitter. It can be dangerous to short leftist brainwashing companies funded by billionaire Saudis

leddits MGTOW faggots.

Sup Forums is already a top 50 subscribed board on Reddit, more than 600K. Most already know about Sup Forums.

did the terrorist kill those ppl?

reddit has always been degenerate they basically dont do anything until something brings them bad publicity

Upstanding men who aren't white knights falling for Jewish propaganda and wasting their energy defending worthless modern women.

may it do worse than Funko's

angry /r9k/

>let them join
>they can become nu/pol/ like me
kys

Best response here, it's funny seeing all the normies say otherwise.
This should be runner up for best response desu.

They’ve all been either arrested or straight up executed this past week.

>disses 'nu/pol'
>dons natsoc flag

massive tax shelter I suspect

essentially the same reason modern art can reach million dollar "value"

Closest thing is Discord, and even that's a massive stretch.