ITT: anime you dropped and want to know if it's worth picking back up

ITT: anime you dropped and want to know if it's worth picking back up

Pic related. On ep 6. It's slow and boring, has shitty character development and brings me 0 feels. Is it even worth continuing? They're all so fucking whiney

>a bunch of sheltered teenagers suddenly got into a world where you can't eat without risking your life
>why are they whining so muich

There's a point to realism in story telling where it starts to distract and become annoying

This show can't find it's balance or limit worth shit

What happened in the last ep you watched? It had a lot of character development but it only kicked in after a certain point.

Mary just joined the team and they did the flashback explaination of why she's so cold and held back as a healer

It just felt incredibly forced

If you think the teenagers would all be whiny wusses, even shelterd ones you don't know real teenagers.

They would get angry.

But then i guess these are jap teens.
They would get really angry

Why do you think it felt forced? I don't remember it feeling forced at all.

I even liked Anohana, but for some reason all the forced melodrama and the obnoxious comedy get on my nerves. Dropped it at the fifth episode.

No homo.

Is it worth it for the hot, sweet JC action?

You did good.

>Is it even worth continuing?
No. I liked it, but judging by your post it's just not your thing.

Not sure if I can explain it eloquently. Like they just dove into her backstory like nothing with le perfect trauma excuse

I really love fantasy/mmo vibe shows but this one is just meh. I'm not interested in or empathizing with the characters and there's no fascinating powers/enemies/movement or goals. I want to be excited for the next 6 eps but I can't see it as being anything but the same bland shit

Figured as much

>shitty healer joins the party
>doesn't listen to the leader
>what would happen in reality: they tell her to fuck right off
>what happens: please tell me your shitty, generic life story, I think I'm in love

How bored do you have to be to watch this garbage?

>I really love fantasy/mmo vibe shows but this one is just meh. I'm not interested in or empathizing with the characters and there's no fascinating powers/enemies/movement or goals.
I guess it's just not for you then, I like the more "realistic" approach to fantasy/isekai where the protaganists aren't superhumans that can cut through everything in their way. I liked how Mary's backstory was the opposite of the protaganist's earlier tragedy. I get that the pacing and somewhat drawn out melodrama isn't some people's thing but I really enjoyed the show.

Did you even watch the show?

No, I dropped it after watching the MC stare at Mary for 40 minutes repeating her name with a forlorn expression while the others mope in the background and absolutely nothing happens.

So your ADHD stopped you from getting the details that were repeated multiple times then, got it.

I have no idea what you're even talking about, but if posting without saying anything is enough to make you feel superior, then enjoy yourself.

If shitting on a show you didn't even pay attention to while watching is enough to make you feel superior, then enjoy yourself.

I paid enough attention and didn't miss anything of relevance, and what I saw was awful. I still don't get what you're trying to say.

>On ep 6. It's slow and boring, has shitty character development and brings me 0 feels.

What are you searching for then?

It's clearly not suited for you, since it does have all of those things you listed.

Are you this guy?

There isn't even much of that anymore.

>since it does have all of those things

At what point? Go rewatch it, you've got some kind of short term rose tinted nostalgia

Soul Eater
I dropped it after the first episode. It just seemed really crappy. Is it worth it?

no it's not. I watched it because I exhausted watching everything else. I remember that season had some decent stuff.

Shame.

I recommend just reading the light novels. Pretty much takes the same amount of time to read it compared to watching it I think, but you get a lot more details in character development, especially MC's. It's really not something to invest into if you're not really interested in something thats about character development and stuff like that. Its more about relations between each character and less about advancing in life. At least from what I've read so far.