There are series that bore us, series that entertain us in their stupidity, but when has a series made you MAD...

There are series that bore us, series that entertain us in their stupidity, but when has a series made you MAD? I don't just mean slightly riffled, I mean when your anger alone could prevent entropy from happening just so you could continue to direct your wrath at the piece of filth you just had to witness.

>prevent entropy from happening
I don't think you understand what entropy is.

Entropy is the knowledge that all temperatures and energy in the universe are balancing each other out, or that all things are slowing down. This will inevitably result in the heat-death of the universe, and all matter becoming cold and lifeless for eternity.

Rather, that is what Entropy will cause to the universe. Assuming the universe is finite, which it likely is.

Dont delude yourself user

All anime is stupid. It's just that you enjoy some more than others.

otaku no musume san

Kimi no Iru Machi. Seo's works are pretty bad but Kimi was a new level of anger.

The sequel season to Last Exile. I am a huge fan of the original show, and what we got in Senpai was just a huge slap in the face. Rarely have I been more disappointed and angry about a show.

Fucking wordfilter.

WHAT WE GOT IN SILVER WING

I liked Reborn

But the ending made me hate it

Like holy shit what a waste of time

The word filter has a purpose.
We do not speak of Last Exile S2 here.

Is it that bad?

I finished the first season last week and has been meaning to start the second season. I saw some images of best boy coming back so I had some hope.

Platinum End, Re:monster and that isekai with the eevil NTR sorcerer.

I din't drop series easily, but there's a limit on how shitty can a manga be.

I don't actually believe there is anything that could make you angry at a piece of media or a writer. If you find yourself angry about either of those things you should reevaluate where your priorities in life are because you have stepped outside of the bounds of what anime/manga is supposed to provide for you - entertainment.

Hopefully you have a functioning brain that can put those pieces together and realize you aren't having fun and you should move on to something else.

I detested it, but it's been some years now since. I say give it a go, but don't feel bad about dropping it.

But getting angry can be entertaining too.

At some point people just stopped talking about it, and that's while it was airing. Take it as you like. Personally I dropped it early on and years later I still have absolutely zero desire to finish it.

Usagi Drop

>when has a series made you MAD
Nothing has made me madder than this
Fuck Shoko
Shoko a SHIT

One Piece. The plot barely moves and we keep seeing everything eles like plot devices, character development, etc shoveled down our throats. We all know why this is happening too, Shounen Jump wants to ride this cash cow for 10 more years. I really hope Oda fucking dies so it can end sooner.

The ending of Bleach. Kubo should have finished it after the Aizen battle. So many loose ends that will never be explained. Yeah, it was upsetting.