Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering if you could help me understand what this is...

Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering if you could help me understand what this is. I came across this manga that my girlfriend read, and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable. I'm really not even sure what it is, or why a girl would read it. It seems like some sort of female self insert, with some dude. If so, I'm really not sure how I feel about this.. I'm pretty sure I don't like it though. (I am into anime and manga, but only the mainstream stuff, figured you guys would know best if I should be worried or not). It kinda makes me almost feel like I'm not good enough for her if she is reading these comics.. Thoughts?

cilecile.co.vu/post/136359746602/haikyuu-kareshi-bed-time-kuroo-tetsurou-i

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not enough* (not not good enough)

I don't think the people on adv would know any better what they are reading than me. Like I seriously don't know, this is so strange to me. but hey maybe you guys enjoy it so there you go.

I've got an idea -- go to the kitchen, open the drawer, grab a knife, and stick it in your neck.

The bait is strong in this one.

What? Why the hostility?

Not baiting, I swear. Though I can kind of see why it might seem as such. I frequent other boards, but I genuinely am in the dark about this. I'm definitely not looking down or saying anyone who reads stuff like this is bad etc. Just confused what it is and possibly unconfortabke / feel like shit..

Either your bait is good or you are a bona fide newfaggot. In any case, fuck off.

you're insecure and don't have faith in her

Nah, been on Sup Forums for almost a decade now, but as I said I am not into manga and as such I sign frequent this board nor know if the different types. I just wanted someone to tell me what the fuck it is and maybe some perspective. Fuck man.

Mighty assumptions. Maybe I'm not the most confident in myself, but has nothing to do with faith in another. But the fact that you'd say that is telling for what this is.

myanimelist.net/forum/
Go there and don't come back.

>forum

Fuck it I'm not making an account just for one question.

Reminder to use sage and report the thread.

how am I assuming anything when you feel threatened and jealous that a fictional character might be the object of your girlfriend's affection?

Dont reply to bait user

No, its that my affection isn't enough and she wants other fictional characters affection instead.

Not bait, starting to hate you guys though. So fuckin defensive and I haven't even said anything.

>starting to hate you guys
Good. The door's over there

Boo fucking hoo

>claims to not be insecure
>proceed to act insecure

>starting to hate you guys though
The feeling's mutual. Fuck off.

where the FUCK are lolispammer and dubspammer when you need them the most?

This thread is not for Sup Forums

i love you Sup Forums
stay true

Nevermind, this is hilarious. You guys are all fucking losers. Lmao.

A person wanting more than you can give doesn't make you insecure. It makes you not the right fit. Fucking retard.

>this is hilarious
>You guys are all fucking losers
It's hilarious how your type always resort to the same few damage controlling excuses.
>I'm not loser, you are!

>doesn't make you insecure
It does. You are being needy as fuck. if you weren't insecure you wouldn't be that desperate to get answers over someone's choice in fiction.