University may consider having a diaper fetish to be a disability

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/former-administrator-leads-human-rights-complaint-against-vancouver-island-university/article36934135/

>Internal e-mails obtained by The Globe and Mail, as well as interviews, other documents and a formal complaint filed with B.C.'s Human Rights Tribunal outline allegations that the student wished to be treated like an infant, wearing a soother around his neck, talking in a baby voice and submitting an assignment that included a photo of him in a diaper.

>She said the student would regularly stare at her chest and bring in children's books for her to read aloud. She said he began wearing a soother around his neck and once denied a request from her by answering in a baby voice.

>Prof. Ledwell-Hunt said the university official later told her the student was threatening to file a human-rights complaint and was arguing he was being "discriminated against on the basis of his exceptionality." The official said the student also suggested he had a disability but did not immediately provide additional evidence, according to the e-mails obtained by The Globe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/P65iz
youtube.com/watch?v=NH-5aUFoF9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's next? teacher must change his diaper?

archive.fo/P65iz

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

The slippery slope is now cliff

atomic fire shall cleanse the world

I'm okay with this

It's cute as fuck when girls do it (in the least creepy way)

Probably because its obviously a sign of a mental disability
this is a step forward

Well, it is a disability.

Dude, yuck.

No, it's retarded beyond acceptable limits.

Parents should be held responsible, doesn't matter how old he is.

TBCH famalam has more to do with power fantasies than the obvious. But I'm no shrink.

100% chance the student posts here.

youtube.com/watch?v=NH-5aUFoF9g

It's cute AF and nobody is really harmed

But yes, it is pretty weird/retarded. On that basis it might actually make sense to recognize some kind of disability/abnormality

I'm unfortunate enough to have had this fetish since a very young age.

In my opinion anybody who wants special treatment for it deserves to lined up against a wall and shot. The only place this fetish belongs is behind closed doors, in the privacy of one's home.

neck yourself emu

Nothing wrong with having any fetish (besides children)
I think we can ALL agree that fetishes belong SOLELY in the bedroom, with one's spouse. Not just this one. All of them.

I think he's trolling to make a point. He's wearing a drugstore pull-on diaper. Diaper fetishists know the good brands.

Seconded

>tfw diaperfag

Agreed. It's like somebody demanding special treatment because they like to sniff farts or look at feet. It's ludicrous. The kid pulling this stunt has major issues beyond his clothing fetish.

Any chance for me to get gibs for whacking off to 2d feet?

There are way too much diaper people in this thread. Is there something wrong with Sup Forums?

I'll agree on that, a mental disability, and mentally disabled people get locked away. Far away from real people