Amazon announced a new Lord of the Rings television series

Amazon announced a new Lord of the Rings television series.
What kind of diversity do you think they are going to force upon it?
cnn.com/2017/11/13/entertainment/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-amazon/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGt93auZNM
nypost.com/2002/01/16/the-celebrated-roots-of-a-lie/
youtu.be/AxAEo3CWeq8
twitter.com/sharontalyguado?lang=en
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.818929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Sup Forums love Lord of the Rings again?

>not loving lotr
What are you illiterate or what

Western society invaded by hoards of orcs. Westerners come together and defeat them.

Uh oh, don't mess with our fantasy races that came from a book that never specifically mentioned skin color!

>never mention skin colour
Ah yes the nigger eleves

It depends how much control the Tolkien estate has over the series

If the estate has veto power then it should be okay

If Amazon has full control? May as well just dig up Tolkien's corpse and rape him

The orcs are black and the elves are Asian

BLACK MALE/WHITE WOMAN PAIRING GUARANTEED.

>AYO WHAT UP WHITE HOBBIT BOI I'M JACKIN YO BITCH

Once they cast Chris Hemsworth to play kunta kinte you can cast idris Elba to play Aragorn. Until then, shut the fuck up nigger

I hope there’s no nigger

No forced diversity

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGt93auZNM

And the short fat hairy feet hobbits are feminist lesbos. But, they don't go on a the quest, they stage a protest to open the boarders to orcs and goblins

I can imagine it:

>Aragorn will be a black male
>Sauron will be represented by a white male, possibly with blue eyes
>There will be a female hobbit companion and later she will became the savior.

And that's just the tip of the (((iceberg))).

>has no distinction between historical and fictional events
Yep it's Sup Forums

Gollum

you forgot to add that the female hobbit will be played by an Indian

>He doesn't know that Roots is fiction

nypost.com/2002/01/16/the-celebrated-roots-of-a-lie/

I´m looking forward to see the first orc as one of the main characters

Lol so flawless

On November 20, 2015, writing on his LiveJournal, Martin advocated for allowing Syrian refugees into the United States.[114] He supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 United States presidential election,[115] and criticized Donald Trump following her defeat in the election.[116][117]

hahahagha people actually read this losers books and watch his crap tv show

Two of the hobbits will be gay for each other and it will be nothing to everyone including the bad guys.

Here is main antagonist, black homo hobbits will stop him

Is it wrong that I don't like Lord of The Rings and think it's boring and stupid?

Does anybody love it? It's corny and kind of basic desu

Lord of the Kangz

Look at this fool and laugh

>Is it wrong that I don't like Lord of The Rings and think it's boring and stupid?

whats wrong with diversity. all white demographics never existed except in fantasies. ohhhhhhh

yes, please kys to eliminate your clearly shit genes.

What's intellectually appealing about it?

>The series will take place before the fellowship of the ring
Do they mean like right before? What are they gonna show? Aragorn helping minas tirath before going north to become a ranger?
Or are thy going to butcher the appendices and silmarillion?
My predictions though:
>Gandalf - Gay - to honor the fag that played him in the movies
>Aragorn - Black
>Borimair - white because he had one bad moment
>Sauron - pale white skin with blue eyes
>Frodo - Asian
>Sam - white
>Mary and Pippin - or should I say Mario and pajaml - the mexican and black friends for comic relief
>Legolas - Muslim woman that wears a hijab to honor her transgender relatives
>Gimli - white guy cause white men are short
>Denethor - white

Cuck white main character in love with beautiful white woman

Black supporting character takes her because main character is cucked

we wuz elfs n shiet nigga we roll up and drop a mf wid shooters skrrt skKKRt

Antifa are literally orcs. Some of those faggots even agree with Sauron lmao.

Nope.

youtu.be/AxAEo3CWeq8

Gandalf: Morgan freeman
Bilbo: George Takei
Frodo: Kevin hart
Sam: Adam Sandler
Galadrial: Queen Latifa
Sauron: Trump lookalike
Orcs: White nazis
Dwarves: Mexicans
Elves: Muslims

>can't read
>will never enjoy the books

I feel sorry for you user

Gandalf will be a black woman, screencap this.

>What's intellectually appealing about it?

They are not making this to make money. They are making it to corrupt Western culture. LOTR stands as the most successful film trilogy of all time, and it's a story about defending the West from invasion.

The Jew is trying to erase you.

A Fellowship of Orcs

Sauron literally was an elf with pale blonde hair and blue eyes though

You're making this up, surely. This is a joke right user?
Right?

>"'The Lord of the Rings' is a cultural phenomenon that has captured the imagination of generations of fans through literature and the big screen," said Sharon Tal Yguado, head of scripted series for Amazon Studios. "We are honored to be working with the Tolkien Estate and Trust, HarperCollins and New Line on this exciting collaboration for television and are thrilled to be taking 'The Lord of the Rings; fans on a new epic journey in Middle Earth."

twitter.com/sharontalyguado?lang=en

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.818929

I’m giving you an example. How would the world react if a nigger was cast in lotr? We would all be disgusted, no one would want to see that shit. I’m sure you understand deep down. Also. Roots is fiction

It's a fantasy for children.
That said it's the best god damn fantasy ever written, so thorough it almost passes for a true successor to the epics of the past. Basically an amalgam of all european folk stories. You have the big multilayered battle scenes, You've got the whimsical childrens' storybook portions, but you've got grown men talking about character the way only grown men can. You've got the big tits AND the big vagina.

Not a bad way to kill time if you've done all your homework already.

It wouldn't stop (((them))) from doing it. When does it ever?

we wuz kangs n sheit

kek

It is not only one of the finest works ever written, but some of the greatest films ever made.

Go ahead, try to find a work of media that even compares to these books and films.

((())) loves money above all else. Even they know that there are some boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed. Ah who am I kidding, they’ll nigger up the lotr. Elrond will be a wise muslishit probably. I’m going supernova when they cast Batman and Superman as two niggers

if they make galadriel black I swer on me mum...

My bet is on the silmarillion. No doubt in my mind they fuck it up beyond all recognition

kek. Don't be so Orcophobic!

interracial orc-elf sex scenes

>LiveJournal
say no more.

Frodo is going to be a nigger. Gandalf will be Indian. Aragorn will be a tranny.

>Or are thy going to butcher the appendices and silmarillion?
They don't have the rights to them for some 90 years, supposedly. They'll have to make up their own bullshit.

All the whites represent good, innocence and purity while all the bad guys are nigger mudbloods controlled by a mega-kike. Its almost a biblical fantasy series.

90 from now, or 90 from 1974?

I want to make CERTAIN I will die before muh elf bible is jewed.

Gimli is /ourdwarf/

I thought it was 90 years from now, but that's a good point. I'm not sure.

It's probably no iron-clad anyway, though I imagine Christopher Tolkien would likely do what he can to prevent it.

More

Christopher is old as fuck. How jewey are his heirs?

Couldn't tell you.

I hope they incorporate modern nigger vernacular. I want gandalf to use the term "based" and frotto be like "dat ass" and maybe a PoC hobbit be like "nigga whaaa" omg I got a lwb thinking about it

.ayo imma do it nigga, imma take dat ring ta mordor

>nazgul do a drive-by on the shire

where the fuck is John boyega the maximum nigger?

Gríma Wormtongue is going to be white no matter what.

He's buthurt that Star Wars is gonna either gay him up with the Hispanic or dump the dumpy chink on him, he aint getting that maRey Sue.

kek, doesn't surprise me

lotr is a fantasy based on european heritage.

gay elf sex and friendly orcs who dindu nuffin obviously. And aragorn will be a butch female, and samwise and frodo will basically be brokeback mountain except on the shire hills.

Elrond will be Jeffrey Tambor in drag. In fact, all the elves will be transsexuals.

There is still yet one dwarf who breathes in Moria

WUZ

Unfortunately, this. They can't target the series openly but they're targeting the next generation who will grow up streaming first buying media second. Most of us own the DVDs etc....these kids will see the Amazon prequels first....

Orkposting is so fucking potent I bet the jews announce the lotr tv series in order to try to counter it.

AYO HOL UP MASTA FROUDAH

They do describe skin color though. And hair, eyes, etc. You have read them. Btw anytime there is someone not white Tolkien makes mention of it.

>You've got the big tits AND the big vagina.

Shes a fucking Mossad agent.

This is not going to end well.

There were niggers in the book, they are the men of Mumakan or something like that... South past Far Harad. They provided the oliphants I think.

They are going to slide all kinds of shit into it. Fucking with LOTR will radicalize people so we might as well leverage that.

The Hobbit movies fucking sucked though.. Should've just been two movies.

Fuck thats a high quality orkpost.

>being this new
>Not knowing about orc posting.

I don't care. The movies were highly boring. Watched them only for the few battle scenes. The rest is fagshit. Amazon can take the whole shit and replace every character with a fat nigger transgender lesbian. I wouldn't care. I'm just upset that my prime shipping subsidizes amazon's streaming service. It's time to cancel I guess.