Are all the non right/anti Trump posts just Sup Forums shitposters?

In the same way we don’t go to tumblr or r/politics, I can’t imagine any serious leftists legitimately coming here and articulating an opinion sincerely.

Whenever I see posts like
>Drumpf btfo/pol btfo
>She won the popular vote
>Who here regretting their vote?

and other such similarities I immediately think of a Sup Forums user making fun of Sup Forums users. To illustrate I identify with some of Sup Forumss ideaologies but frequently shitpost here as I made this this morning
This is what i imagine all shitposts are, Sup Forums users. No one here actually hates Trump or believes in climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most yeah, I just post here ironically because most of the stuff I see here is bullshit anyway.

That said, President Trump is a horrible president. I'm still glad he beat Hillary but he's acting completely retarded.

Yeah. The internet is very compartmentalised and not a lot of crossover happens

Are you actually from PNG?

Exactly, people segregate themselves into groups they agree with rather than trying to see the other sides views.

No. I’m here on holiday.

Kek exactly like what we’re doing on pol?

Exactly like that. But it's nice to have it all in one place. I gave up trying to find a balanced and sensible place, the problems with Sup Forums are problems with humanity itself.

I've been a commie, basically a nazi, atheist, Christian, etc etc

Every group is just a bunch of retards, so now I stick somewhere in the middle and don't care any more.

RARE

You seem like a nice guy, user. I'm gonna be honest with you about what I think.

The straight-up retardation you see here from the "left" is meant to drive more and more posters to the far right, radicalizing them to the point of more happenings so that rightyism can be (correctly, but that's neither here nor there) branded as a mental illness so that the fight against right-wing values can become even more overt.

Everyone wants to think they're fighting against the deep state by supporting Trump and carrying on with all this bullshit, but they're being led to the slaughter, because they don't realize how deep the deep state goes.

The only correct way to fight for right-wing values (and for left-wing values, for that matter) is through peaceful aggregation. The "It's Okay to be White" is one good example of the right type of methodology to adopt.

Unfortunately, many people are addicted to outrage. Like actually addicted. Like if they can't feel anger at libshits, they might actually have withdrawal symptoms. That's a result of the deep state's programming working successfully.

Flag for (You) friend :)
Yeah I’m having trouble finding a balance as well. It’s either full on Nazi and when people appear sensible and normal I don’t know if it’s geniune

I just think most of them are just fucking around when they post that stuff on Sup Forums and looking for a laugh... I wouldn't read that deeply into it.

I don't really get the point of it all, at the end of the day nothing changes. Life goes on as it was..

You're probably right, but the environment here is just suspicious is all.

Really? I always thought people are default radical leftist because it ignores reality and is more pleasant sounding like when a terrorist attack happens it’s easier to say “love will prevail” than “we must do something about Muslims”. I see radical leftism as an outer shell, a publicity stunt. Maybe some leftists stuff people say they don’t believe but they do it anyway because it’s impossible to be offended by saying “we should help black people”

At an immediate glance, maybe, it's easy to be swept up by Facebook bullshit, but when you get right down to it and talk to people, most are pretty dang centrist. I live in the middle of Commiefornia and the vast majority of people I've talked to were pretty center-left when it came to talking about issues. Examples like stricter immigration, but not outright banning, regulations on businesses according to property values and inflation, rather than a raw minimum wage hike, abortion in some cases, but not all, and a complete overhaul of the foster care and adoption system. Things like that.

It's just hard not to see the prevalence in rising far-ideologies as something... almost falsely orchestrated. Or maybe more people just have a voice now and can use it as a soapbox for every dumbass thing they believe.

>The only correct way to fight for right-wing values (and for left-wing values, for that matter) is through peaceful aggregation.
That's funny because I could have sworn the Soviet Union was founded by the Bolsheviks slaughtering everyone that stood in their way....

>I live in the middle of Commiefornia and the vast majority of people I've talked to were pretty center-left when it came to talking about issues
Irrelevant since they can be counted on to vote for politicians that support far left policies.

Most of them are larping trolls but there probably are a few legit shills and people trying to see if they can challenge the le ebil natzees.

Just because it worked doesn't mean it's correct. And in the context of America where everyone has a gun? I'd rather people become more intelligent, actually informed, and able to adopt what objectively works by making the other party "hm rlly thnk." It's possible to adopt values by merit without the authoritarianism that comes with Bolshevism 2.

I'm basically a centrist. More accurately a social nationalist. I have some left-wing leaning economic views but I'm pretty genuinely social conservative. I'll exaggerate opinions though to sound like a legit tankie/antifa tard to piss people off. Sometimes I'll larp as a libertarian or hardline traditionalist fascist or le based black kekistani too.

In a way Larping is a good way to gauge reactions and learn counter arguments of sides you disagree with. When you try to imitate someone who believes in that ideology, you're required to think about arguments for that ideology and why they believe what they believe. It allows you to gain a greater understanding of other positions and how to pick them apart.

What far left policies? Is there some Californian Stalinist I haven't seen on a ballot yet? The majority of politicians here already believe those things. The biggest hullabaloos on a local level are about infrastructure, and it's always a shitshow for, well, the reason that such things are always a shitshow. I don't know a state that doesn't struggle with infrastructure. New England states maybe?

Kek tons of shit here is fake even some of the pro right shit.

Sup Forums is a congregation of a few extremely intelligent people who create narratives to control the mass of retards that somehow found their way here. This disparity in intelligence is actually much more functional than a population with more similar IQs.

>tfw part of the enlightened class

>disparity in intelligence is actually much more functional than a population with more similar IQs.

Proof hierarchies are natural

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

we need an absolute monarchy