Nanbaka

This show is pretty fun. One of the surprises of the season.

Indeed.
I remember reading the description and saying "Nah, this is going to be the dumbest fujo bait show of the season". I'm really happy I didn't listen to myself and just watched an episode.

Why put censored the Kame hame ha?

Is joke.

>Nah, this is going to be the dumbest fujo bait show of the season
What's so bad about that?

I like how the MC looks like your typical Deviantart OP Edgelord but is actually a decent guy and is only good at lockpicking.

Dumbest shit I've ever seen, loving every second of it.

Also why does everything sparkle?

Indeed, big surprise of the season.

I just want the lady warden to win. She should abuse her powers and make Hajime shine her shoes or something. Or said something like "oh my shoulders are so tense" and have Hajime rubbed them once cockblock monkey is out of the room.

I just thought " this looks like fun " and i love how dumb it is!
I think you'll miss out of a lot of great shows if you think like that user, but good that you didn't listen to yourself.

>Warden abuses her authority and forces Naked Apron Butler day on the staff

Well that's the first episode done.

It was pretty good, I just hope they cut down on all the bleeps, they were a touch excessive. But that's Japan for you.

The ED is underrated.

I wish that the ED was subbed since it's mostly dialogue but none of the sub groups have done so.

warden is cute

>Also why does everything sparkle?

The real question is why doesn't everything in real life sparkle?

What if I'm not homosexual?

It's a comedy.

Because you don't keep things clean like you should. Duh.

A homosexual comedy?

Watch it and find out.

I am the only one that sees Hajime as the bald guy from Bleach but with police uniform?

Also what would you ask if you guys won the prision tournament?

>Also why does everything sparkle?

everybody has made the same question at some point, just ignored and roll with it.

What if I'm homosexual but I don't find this show funny at all?

What if you forgot to turn off the stove?

A waifu.

That would just prove that you sodomites can't do anything right!

Except for making cartoons you can't stop fapping to, it seems.

>tfw Nanba is a nicer place to live in than my house

That's kind of the point, isn't it?
It's the first time the protagonists are only trying to break out for a hobby, not because they actually dislike their lodgings.

just watch the doujin, it was godly

I want warden to abuse me

op is catchy

RIN RIN RIN RIN

Definitely one of the best this season. Funny, decent art, original story. The characters are pretty interesting although some of them have the same hair. It's still lowkey fujo bait fs but it's a pretty good show overall

Don't worry there is something for straight people as well
No you aren't

Yes this adorable girl is for straight people

>wanting to fuck a junkie

There is no fujo pandering in this series. The cast is full of boys, that's all.

it's a copyright thing, they do it a lot in manga, they did it even with bands name in lucky star

>not wanting to fuck that adorable face

He is small and fluffy, like Koma chan he is for hugging and moe

The epitome of cute

But he is cute and a girl (male), so he is for dicks.

Post Hajime imouto. The purest girl of all.

>implying such nice girl can be mean to someone

Forget it user, she is a softie deep down, her strong front is just for the looks, Hajime just throw her into lust sometimes.

I wonder if he really lost his right eye, or is just blind, what if he is full chuuni and doesnt show it for fear of his dark power going out of control.

Why this is just the lewdest thing I've ever heard!

>serie's cast is full of girls
>Normal anime

>Serie's cast if full of boys
>Fujo pandering

Fuck the double standard.

>>Normal anime
That doesn't mean there's no yuri pandering.
The double standard only comes about from the silly idea that fujo pandering = gay anime.

but the yuri pandering rarely get any hate, look at the threads of any "cute girl doing cute things" serie, they never complain about (or about almost all those serie being the saem shit), they even love it.

>the yuri pandering rarely get any hate,
No, the yuri-fags who point it out get all the hate. It's the elephant in the room.
But I agree, there is a difference in treatment. That has to do with guys being a) vastly more numerous than females on Sup Forums and b) guys being slightly more likely to be homophobes than girls are.
Most of the anti-yuri fanservice shitposting comes from trolls.

Well putting the difference in treatment aside, is a shame Nanbaka isnt getting much attention, threads tend to be slow, the serie is fun.

I would ask for Nico, some oil and silk panties.

He was joking

Then why does he visit Hajimes brother alone later huh? Just admit it, this show is fujoshit.

>but the yuri pandering rarely get any hate

Don't be fucking blind. Anons like to shit on yuri a lot more than fujo anime, especially because yurishit tend to sell a lot worse. Every single Stalker thread you've a lot of fags shitposting Flip Flappers, and you can't even make a single Madoka thread without people writing walls of text of how straight Homura and Madoka are, it's been fucking 5 years and people are still not over this shit.

>you can't even make a single Madoka thread without people writing walls of text of how straight Homura and Madoka are,
That's what I said though.
Besides, Madoka threads are shit.

Well Madoka was always a special case, we havent get anything for years since the movie, and people still make thread, give it some years and it will be the new Evangelion.

it's less homosexual than ouran host club, and straight people watch ouran host club.

well, Ouran host club was a parody, yeah it has its gay moment, but was more comedy.

I even read the manga.

Think Nichijoubros, but with dumber designs and gayer.

I love the colours. It find this level of saturation and contrast severely lacking in computerised animation these days.

You don't belong on Sup Forums, faggot.

Check the director and the works he did in the past. You people are so pathetically dumb and lazy.

>Girl

What does the director has to do with what I pointed out?

Yes girl

Also a friendly reminder that Japan is yet to give us any pictures of Nico getting fucked like the slut he is

What the hell have we done to deserve this fate Japan?

>This show is pretty gay
ftfy

Because they adapted the chapters out of order for whatever reason.
In the manga Jyugo visits before its revealed to be a trap.

I refuse to spoonfeed a retard like you. It won't hurt you to google his bio and previous works. Also, shame on you for not being familiar with what he did in the past. That makes you the casualest of casuals.

That makes more sense.

>Gintama, Sakamoto desu ga, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, School Rumble
I see a common trend with all his shows I've watched, I've dropped them all
I take it he adapts out of order often then.

>Dropping Sakamoto desu ga, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou and School Rumble
How

Why

I don't understand

I can't even begin to understand

I can understand dropping the Sakamoto anime since its production values were shit.
But then you should at least pick up the manga.

Any girls in this animay?

Yes.

I like that the author drew him with an outfit showing that he is a guy.

Two girls(male) and one actual girl.

Oh shit dominant girls in uniforms are the hottest thing ever. Is this worth picking up for her? Does she have a lot of screentime?

>dominant girls
kek.
>Is this worth picking up for her?
I would not say so. She is fine but I am starting to find her scenes boring. The main cast are what make the show fun imo.
>Does she have a lot of screentime?
Average. Though it's almost always for the same running gag.

>dominant

Heheheh

She's pretty dominant when Hajime isn't involved.

Yeah dominant at wanting his dick

Nendoroid when

A cute zombie(female(male)) appeared.

What's with the paper on his head

>Anons like to shit on yuri a lot more than fujo anime
Pretty sure most of that is directed against /u/-type posters rather than yuri itself.

Probably some kind of talisman.

Zombies in China are raised by taoists and that paper is the raise dead spell.
At least according to shaman king.

I honestly laughed at pic related, this show is greato !

This show is actually awful, and i don't even mean to shitpost. The production values are trash, the character designs are absolutely awful, the voice acting is horrible and it's just overall unfunny. I commonly shitpost about shows being bad but they are almost always just average. This is an example of a legitimately bad show.

Thank you for opening our eyes.

wtf i hate nanbaka now

You are not taking this seriously!

Jyugo was so proud of his bleeps.

A show about prison shouldn't be allowed to be this cute

But it is !

Frankly I think you're right. I was gonna dropped the show at episode 2, but I decided to keep going because it does have a certain allure to it. Once the shounen stuff started up it was entertaining enough to keep going with it.

Decided to make a stitch of the ED.