Chinese women strip and beat pregnant woman's belly

Pretty sure they killed the child. Normally i don't care but this is fucked up, is this common in china

Chinks have no souls

You know, I'm upset that the Chinese bug people are this horrible, but at the same time I'm kind of glad because that baby would have had to grow up in China.

>chinks preventing more chink population growth

Good stuff desu

based

my next question would be, what are chinese people missing in their brains compared to normal people?

they're not people dude
one trip to any chinese restaurant can teach a person this. just watch how they move and how they interact with eachother
they are not humans. they are more like ants than humans. just watch them closely

based

That's kinda hot.

China has a drastically lower rate of violent crime than any white country

Fuck off gweilo

Um fucking this desu.

A bible

Why are they all so horribly racist? That's what bothers me most. They're the most racist people you'll ever meet, and I'm a fucking Sup Forumsdfag.

absolutely chinese

And they say Chinks have higher IQs than whites.

there are billions of asians
asians have little empathy/sympathy for life

Nothing triggers jews like China.

It's their business, probably debt collector. Move along.

Chinese are Mongolian rape babies and are not human.

That kid might have called him a nigger. Who cares.

Is it all asians that are like this or just chinese specifically. I feel like the Koreans and Japanese don't act this way.

just chinks

serves her right for trying to have 2 kids

I don't understand how this happens. Are you a real vietbro, a Commie intelligence agent, hiromoot larping, or an expat?

Look at "Chosin" which is available on American Experience.
Then watch "Silence" by Scorcese.
Then get back to me about Koreans and Japs.

POO

Subhumans.

Every time I see this I wonder how that kid's head didn't split open like a melon. There should have been blood everywhere from smashing him over the head with what looked like a metal scooter frame.

> look at this historical drama from ~200 years ago
t. brainlet

Typical Chinese behavior.

Read this before you go to China.

>"Chosin"
Watching it now.

Its all culture, every single americanized asian ive met and act completely normal. These people are born and raised in a culture where creativity, individuality, and emotions are demonized and collectivism is encouraged. Theyre raised from birth to be nothing but cogs in a machine and thus they act as such.

Wtf I hate chinks now

On a serious note, what the fuck is wrong with them? They literally aren't people, just animals.

whatever part empathy is located in. everytime a chink hate thread comes up, those dirty gooks always come in and defend eating cats and dogs like its no big deal.

I was thinking the same.

We're coming for that ass.

>they act completely normal
>they act normal
>they act
>act

this is why you have to catch them on cam. the webm don't lie

The Japs have the opportunity to break out of their ant mindset, but they don't seem to have taken the opportunity.
>man stops speaking to wife\
>wife just accepts it
>3 children have never seen their father speak to their mother
>arrange with TV show to have mom and dad meet in park
>why you no talk to me shujin?
>I can't remember okusan
>I love you
>I love you too
>children tears
20 fucking years.
Any people.

Yowza. What's the history on this? Family mad she fucked a nigger?

Gooks are really strict about that one child policy huh?

Shit, it stops right at the good part

>asians are weak af
>can't even kill a toddler
cant drive either

>believing chinese financial statements

Daily reminder that fetuses aren't people and it's ok to murder them.

>what are chinese people missing in their brains compared to normal people?
Serotonin

Soul.

Just too many of them.. Imagine the USA with a billion people... it would be just as bad.

There are already parts of USA that are 3rd world... now imagine everyone of those places triples in population... for every NYC subway loony you have 3 now...

I love the US so much and hate it so much
>90,000 Korean refugees.
>Americans fighting battle of annihilation
>evacuate entire army from North
>throw all their shit off of several huge cargo ships to ship refugees
>pack 40,000 starving Korean peasants into a Liberty ship to save their asses, while at the same time fighting 6 Chinese divisions outnumbered 10 to 1
Make
America
Great
Again

china has to buy fresh water from other countries. also they produce no oil. imagine if the US navy stops oil from coming into china.

Sounds about right. But why was half of pol arguing the other day that culture is "genetic" and that jews are doomed from birth to be sexual deviants?

Just like the mouse utopia experiment. A great war just can't come soon enough. Call me a shill, but this world is not big enough for 7 billion people. I atleast can understand them on this regard, though I do want to be the one that survive don't get me wrong.

well i know what i'm fapping too tonight
those old chink cunts are savage! so degenerate, i love it!

That's been tried before and it's called WWII.
The PLA would invade down the silk road toward the Caucuses and ME
Russia responds
Gog and Magog meet on the plain of Meggido
Armageddon.

The problem with white people is they have pathological levels of empathy. That works in a homogeneous society filled with similarly effected individuals but in a multi cultural society white people will assume everyone is as empathetic as them with predictable consequences.

Instead of judging the actions of foreigners from your moral viewpoint just accept that this is how they are and plan accordingly.

fucking hell that's a perfect vehicular takedown of that mounted camera, look at that perfect launch, what a patriot

Seems like something a Sup Forumstard would do

I have been on this website since 2005. I have seen it all, but it's the first time seeing this one. It hurt my soul. Fucking Chinks.

Asian people miss any degree of empathy entirely.

Which is why they wont feed the niggets or replace themselves like the white west does

I'm starting to hate everyone now. Thanks pol

Yikes. I hate rodents just as much as the next guy, but that is a tad bit fucked up.

>Chinese women strip and beat pregnant woman's belly
had she burned the coal?

That's nigger-tier savagery right there

I hear these are about the women seducing married men.

Don't try to justify it!

china will adopt islam seamlessly

>#3 world ranking iq country
>this shit still happens

Proof that a high iq country doesn't define the greatness of its civilisation

Jesus Christ, I've seen some shit but this is awful. Story???

That's cute though.

On the bright side, that kid gets a shiny new wheelchair

It cut off just as it was getting good.

>homewrecking whore shows up at traditional family's door
>"you husbrand must raise my braby!!! give me money or i'll ruin him!!!!"
>friends/family kick the baby out of her
>"WOW SO FUCKED UP! I'M TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ON REDDIT ABOUT THIS! CHINKS HAVE NO SOUL!!!" -- Sup Forums
If more whites acted like this and kept these whores in check, we wouldn't have pic related or the divorce rape.

it's...

it's like you want to be weak.

>Doesnt understand how a bell curve
>Doesnt understand that there are 1.3 billion people so there are a fuck ton of people a few standard deviations below the mean

*works

bug people have no empathy, disgusting animals

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.

> trusting chinese stats
lel

I don’t know why but I get the strangest boner when I watch these.

It's not necessary here because are laws aren't that fucked up. Were talking about the country that makes you pay the medical bills for life of anybody you hurt in a car accident. China is still a communist country with their dystopian legal system

Wow who would do this?
>China
Suddenly makes complete sense.

I think we are just outpacing the infrastructure.
coupled with technology and automation outpacing job creation... shit will hit the fan.

>immature brain detected
Yeah you don't need to commit infanticide to keep thots in check.

>is this common in china

no, it's not. it's a vast country.
still not 1st world thanks to (((atheism, communism, denial of ancient chinese history, depravity, being poor))).

atheism and other such faggotry killed that unborn child, not "the Chinese".

>I don’t know why
It's a natural defense mechanism, like laughter. You're actually quite bothered by what you're seeing, so much so that your brain is diverting it into a different feeling so that you aren't overwhelmed.
In this case that feeling is arousal, and it's this defense mechanism that underlies most fetishes.

This. It's a double-sided weapon.

I have been saying it for years that all asians are descendants of the original turbo autists and trisomic genetic trash.

It's why they all have shit social skills and are good at maths. It also explains the slant eyes.

The upper class/ those from hong kong are still human.
But the lower classes? Mao purged all the intelligent people. The only ones with brains that survived were the ones that were cunning; essentially jews without centuries of breeding pressure to make them actually more intelligent. Everyone else is a worker ant that doesn't even know how to think.
The upper class fucking despise the lower classes, and for good reason.

>that one retard walking past the culprit like nothing happened

at least they started dealing with the situation.

Wow, prime scientist right there.

IN

looks like car malfunction.

>watch SerpentZA
>actually has a chinese car himself
>talks about how it's the third time the air conditioning broke and how he had to replace parts so that piece of shit even runs

KILL WHITEY!!

I actually have a bs in biology with a focus on microbiological genetics.

So eat a dick retard. Also not an argument. Feel free to refute me with your ocean of scientific knowledge.

There was some crazy woman who posted pictures of her torturing rats on Sup Forums a decade ago.

Sounds like they saved babby from a cracked skull

ew po

I don't understand why it take this dumb chink so long to kill the mini chink. like seriously, he puts so much effort in but still takes so long to finish it off.

Jesus, what the fuck. Has to be fake.

it's definitely not an isolated case

Was albert fish’s story about cannibalism in china true?