Prove American Immegrants were supposed to be white, only

Is it true, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every immigration law until 1965 was racially restrictive, including the first one which was passed in the founders' time. It said only whites of good character could immigrate.

Terrible question, cute girl. Post more or gtfo.

nowhere was it ever said they were supposed to be white only

Asians are the niggers of the East. Stop supporting sexual attraction to those who whites cannot reproduce with without making mixed race children. Just stop.

Literally 1 second on google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>out of context quote
Hes talking about the huge influx of immigrants from Europe that came to america in the early 1900's

>all men are created equal
>still have slaves
It's obvious nonwhites were not considered human at the time.

>one flag
antifa and blm btfo
fag flag btfo
commies btfo

>supposed
Who cares? White immigrants are best immigrants.

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Akshually, American immigrants were supposed to believe in American ideals, as described in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

>assuming im not asian. Top kek. KYS "supremacist" with your lower IQ.

Horrifying

>doesn't understand how to use scare quotes
Why can't gooks understand our round-eye language?

no wonder they call it make-up...

Nice deflection. Having a tough time accepting that your race, scientifically, is #2?

Teddy Roosevelt also wasn't a fucking founding father. It doesn't fucking matter what he said about immigration.
Stuff they won't tell you in school:
The "melting pot" immigration of the early 1900's made America whiter because it was almost entirely from Europe. That's not even a fucking joke. America was almost 90 percent white from 1920-1960. The term "melting pot" in reference to immigration was created by a Jewish playwright named Israel Zangwill. (His fucking name was Israel!) The inscription added to the Statue of Liberty post-hoc was written by a Jew named Emma Lazarus. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was proposed by a Jewish senator named Emanuel Celler. Jews are at the heart of America's demographic problem. We aren't becoming a minority in the country our ancestors founded because black people or native american's are growing in size. Those groups are still fairly small. We're becoming a minority because of large numbers of non-whites being allowed to enter the country. We're becoming a minority because of white people being told it would be irresponsible to have kids and then told decades later that they need to let in massive amounts of non-whites to compensate for a low birth rate? Do you think this is a fucking coincidence? The fact that whites are told one generation not to reproduce and then told another generation that we have to take in immigrants because white people aren't reproducing. This is fucking madness. Feel free to look up everything I've said and then spread it to others. Everything in this post is powerful red-pilling material.

>#1 at test-taking, #2 in accomplishment
Go back to gook land and prove your race is better by beating our scientific, technological, and cultural output. You won't because you can't.

ofcourse its fucking true the founding fathers didn't even think negros where human you fucking idiot.

Daily Reminder that Italians ARE NOT white. Quit the lies. Don't even get me started about Portugal. That fuck hole is Africa.

You are so upset hahaha.

What a racist faggot. AmeriMongrel meme is real.

Ching chong ding dong, nigger. You/your parents should've never been let into this country. Asians are number two, by the way. Behind Jews. Nothing you say will affect me anyway, since I have an IQ higher than the average of both Asians and Jews.

So did virtually every Nazi leader, by the way.

You think a bunch of white dudes really decided to shed blood in order to pave the way for Islam in America?

>Nazi leaders were SUPER SMART
>Their party existed for like 10 years
>Nazi party got BTFO by everyone.
>SUUUUUUPER SMART

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No they paved the way for le 56% instead

No, they didn't. Future liberals did.

For hundreds of years we only let in white people legally. the ones that were not white were here illegally or weren't citizens.

why are some of the "s" either "f" or some ampersand thing and why are other "s" just the normal "s"?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Nazi Party was around for a lot longer than ten years. If you mean Nazi Germany, it only fell due to large numbers of stupid Russians who died in huge numbers compared to the Germans. Adolf Hitler's K/D was ridiculous. The Nazis were clearly punching above their weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_s

Post more of the asian girl or stfu. Super cute asian girls are welcome, same with any super cute girls.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_s
thanks nazibro for that. You guys keep teaching me new things every day.

I guess it's quite difficult to determine how mentally ill the future generation could become, i do sympathise with them for that.

Takin' a walk on the Abo side tonight, I see...

They wanted it to succeed