THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Just take an hour, this is the most important educational material I have listened to in my life.

bump this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HCEQ6kAN9DU
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Truth will stand on its own merit
by Benjamin H. Freedman
Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

Jews live in Germany. Jews in America want Palestine. Hitler realized why he lost the war. Jews make deal with the losing Allies which they provoked Americans into war. Hitler wants to expel Jews in Germany. Six gorillian martyrdom news return. Hitler escapes to SA.

fuck off kike and take all your kike shit with you

fuck off kike

Thanks, will watch. Another good vid for Christians on here thinking the kikes are gods chosen people. youtu.be/HCEQ6kAN9DU

thanks for posting that, I got my mom to watch and it helped me begin to free her mind of that myth

JESUS WAS NOT A JEW

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Take your bump, here's another video for the curious.
Drops redpills on religion and finance in a normie friendly fashion.
It is an american documentary so obviously targeted to retarded people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

I've sent this video to so many people and have posted atleast three times on facebook.

That vid is a mind fuck to christians under the spell of, "WE KIKES ARE GODS CHOSEN GOY, DIE FOR US GOYIM." You can see the redpill take effect within 15 minutes of watching. Truly potent stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

watching now

Thanks, OP

Yeah except the part about christianity is debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg

K H A Z A R
H
A
Z
A
R

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

M M M M K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

Jews love Black cock

Benjamin H. Freedman was a Jew that converted to Roman Catholicism. His words have weight

true

This is the average american Sup Forums user

t. Pic related

>jews helped britain turn the war from brink of defeat to a win

Wtf i love jews now

She have the big or the little areolea?
And spell it milkerZ please!

Jesus Christ. My knowledge on global affairs from 1916-1946 feels complete as of now. Everything said in this fills in the gaps. Why'd the Americans turn on the Germans out of nowhere? Why'd the Weimar Republic form when it was against everything Germany stood for since its foundation. Fucking Zionist put me into a fit of rage. Why the fuck would they do that to Germany? For their piece of shit home in the desert?

Got em, kikeboy.

bumpo

If this gains traction I die content. Bump for you.

Some people really want to believe, what can I say.

bump

New and improved MILKERS

OP is actually correct. OP is not a faggot this time. Listen to Benjamin Freedman.

bump