People really smashed their coffee makers

>people really smashed their coffee makers
liberals aren't supposed to use keurigs anyway, super environmentally unfriendly

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottKeurig?src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i get a quick rundown?

It was conservatives who did the smashing this time. Unless libs started smashing after the CEO's apology

Keurig siad they would pull their ads from Hannity's show on Fox News. Fans destroyed their products in response

Keurig pulled their ads from Sean Hannity's show after he defended Roy Moore yesterday. People did not react well to this.
twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottKeurig?src=hash

thanks, thought it was something bigger than that

Nah, I love President Trump and I didn’t like it that they cut hannity off, but I’m not going to quit my K-cups.

Coffee actually brewed from K-Cups are actually poisonous due to plastic melting from the hot water and getting dissolved into coffee.

These things breed soy boys and cancer.

>bigger than this
this one goes all the way to the top

This is a good point.
>in before kuirig will give a free replacement to those that destroyed their machine.

Chemex master race reporting in

I see you are a man of culture as well.

itt: people brewing coffee like the cavemen they are

What's the most redpilled way to prepare your coffee?

With your gun

Clever dripper master race checking in.

lol i'm glad those k-cups are garbage and people who own those things are monsters

black rifle coffee company

> drinking coffee

As a liberal ally to keurig I am appalled and disgusted.

Did this actually happen?

I heard NPR do a concern piece about this in a storybook ending about Sean Hannity apparently tellig his smash army to stop stmashinging.

To think people listen to these things as news.

>Keurig will backdown and backtrack in a few days once all these retards break their coffee machines.

>Retards will act like they had some moral victory over keurig

>All buy new keurig machines.

>keurig makes $$$

Holy shit, good marketing.

Brewing up some of this stuff literally right now desu.

grind beans in a french press.

its a modern take on an ancient method.

Go to bed Grandpa

>Black silk
>Bold, yet smooth

how off putting

Add boiling water to a heaped tablespoon of pic related.

keurig is fucking TRASH.

For $5 you can make way better coffee and just as simple with a pour over apparatus.

>Keurig siad they would pull their ads from Hannity's show on Fox News. Fans destroyed their products in response
Didn't even know about this. I got a keurig as an Xmas present, but never use it because a single cup doesn't make enough coffee. Also, I've only ever tried one Keurig flavor that I liked (came as part of the gift - I've never purchased any K-cups). Pic related. it's really good, but it's not worth the asking price.

Shit is way too expensive. I much prefer my Mr. Coffee maker.

what a mess for one cup.

I've had it before. It literally has no taste.

The times that I've bothered to do this did result in some of the best coffee I've ever had.

>guy fieri brand coffee
so it tastes like hair gel and burnt pontiac trans am transmission fluid?

it's only a mess if you are a clumsy retard. pour over takes no more time/effort than using a Keurig k-cup and the results are far better.

literally nigger tier. might as well drink pureed cardboard instead, you fucking degenerate.

>I’m not going to quit my K-cups.
nu male scum

>le BASED kikeservative defending a pedophile

Not defending the shitty product, but anyone who defends pedophiles or is one deserves a bullet.

Italian espresso or cafe bombon

Can you please admit you’re gay?

Every time I've used one of these I get grounds in my cup. Is it from a shitty press or are the grounds not coarse enough? Was using pre ground coffee from BRCC.

>spot the eurofag

>so it tastes like hair gel and burnt pontiac trans am transmission fluid?
Nah. Redwood tastes like the coffee that you make when you're out camping. I really can't describe it any better than that. That said, as much as I like it, it isn't worth 50 cents per cup.

Ever heard of this contraption?

>itt: savages
Tea master race reporting in

Yerba Mate > Coffee > Tea prepared by Asians/Pajeets > Tea prepared by angl*s and rus

tiny pot that's too small to be useful?

I like how Keurig has a million teas that can be brewed in their machines. It's much more convenient than boiling water the old fashioned way.

No what is that

I never got the keurig hype. to me normal coffee maker is much better.
did you get the $8 one on amazon? had the same problem

Drip method. Percolation is also acceptable.

No, I grabbed it from a local store. It had a mesh screen on the bottom. Some of the ones I see on Amazon have these fancy metal stacking circles instead which made me wonder if it was the press.

I would blame the press. Try taking apart the part that strains the grounds. Give it a good cleaning and put it back together and see if it does a better job. If you still get grounds toss it into the trash and get a Frieling.

a real eurofag would have a Jura machine.

We always used to get the variety pack k-cups at work, the only ones that were remotely ok were the "donut shop" ones or the one-off roasters that actually put effort into it. most of it tasted like burnt turds.

keurig got popular before the modern coffee snob movement got going, like 2003 ish. most people had shitty coffee pots from target at that point. It served it's purpose but the Keurig machines are built like shit and the coffee comes out tasting like you are licking an industrial fire.

I bought two...
I thought maybe the first versions still working out the kinks surely the second one will be better HAHAHAHAHA
won't buy that shit again, coffee machine is back where it belongs.

>liberals aren't supposed to use keurigs anyway, super environmentally unfriendly
Their ideals end when they're inconvenienced in the slightest. That's why they love virtue signaling about identity politics more than anything: they can do it from the couch and it costs them literally nothing.

I don't know how you can drink that piss that comes out of those capsules. Get yourself some proper coffe beans grind them down right before ur about to brew and brew it in a French press/dripper/ Italian kettle for best taste.

>We always used to get the variety pack k-cups at work, the only ones that were remotely ok were the "donut shop" ones or the one-off roasters that actually put effort into it. most of it tasted like burnt turds.

Agreed. Redwood was literally the only coffee that I liked out of the 6 or 7 "variety packs" that came with the gift.

glad i'm not the only one. out of 5 flavors I only liked one of them. and the machine is a pain in the ass that is way over-engineered.
i don't need 10k lines of code to make my coffee

Too rich for my blood. I would spend maybe $40 if I knew I wouldn't have the problem I mentioned.

Also what do you guys think of temperature controlled kettles? Excessive? Is plain boiling water good enough?

OP that's where you're wrong.

They use less water and less coffee. so long as you don't use the fucking packets, you're golden. Aftermarket recyclable/reusable cartridges you fill yourself are the way to go.

>I like how Keurig has a million teas that can be brewed in their machines. It's much more convenient than boiling water the old fashioned way.
that's a shit way of burning your tea with water that's too hot ruining flavor plus leeching plastic into your drink

These are the ONLY way to go. If you let your coffee drip, you're wasting beans, nigger. Let those fucking beans completely SATURATE in that hot ass water. God DAMN that's the shit mornings are made of.

Idk where i'd be without my

I don't think you want to know how many metric tons of fucking preside they use on coffee fields user.

The liberals didn't smash keurig coffee makers. the conservatives did because of "Muh Mooreh"

You're talking about how shit it is to not press your coffee, but you don't grind your own beans? The fuck is wrong with you?

I drink tea, the patrician's choice

>drinks moldy coffee mixed with leached melted plastic
SHIGGIDY

Might as well do a BPA enema and rub your nipples with soy oil

I'm not that much of a fedora when it comes to coffee. I like a strong cup, hence the french press. I'm a man of simple tastes. Although the kirkland brand espresso whole beans in the big grey bag aren't bad once you grind 'em up.

you need to try pour over. french press is good, pour over is even better.

I do have a soft spot for espresso tho, especially the totally burnt cuban shit in the yellow bag. It's a different kind of experience

>almost 2k18
>still drinking faggot-ass leaf water.
It's literally canada in drink form. Useless, no kick, no flavor, piss-weak, bad sports teams, I could go on forever baby.

Ahh yes, the other industry that's famous for contaminates. bet all that glyphosate really brings out the herbal accents.

Nigger it literally brews the perfect cup every time.

>burning your tea with water

Is that even possible?

>leeching plastic into your drink

I drank tea the old fashioned way for years with teabags, and still put 1 teabag in the cup before i brew with the Keurig. I've never tasted anything different.

Stop being a pretentious hipster cunt and get with the times.

Tea, to me, tends to taste like water after you add a few drops of "flavoring." I just don't care for the taste. It's not strong enough unless you get something like Irish Breakfast, and, even then, it's still not as good as even a bargain-brand coffee, at least in my opinion.

>I like a strong cup
My Mr. Coffee machine has a brew strength button. I brew it strong, too. Also, I don't grind my own beans, but it just seems like if you're going to go through the effort of pressing them, you may as well take it the rest of the way and get a perfect cup.

I must be lucky. I can't stand the taste of coffee. No matter what I or anyone else does with it, it tastes bad or off-putting. Same goes for alcohol.

I don't hate people that enjoy coffee though. Everyone needs a safe vice to keep them sane.

Alcohol on the other hand is just degenerate escapism. I suppose its better than doing violent narcotics like cocaine or opiates.

I like my coffee strong.

I've never had a stronger pour-over cup when compared to french-press.

>Uses less water
Non factor you drink it anyway. And make you coffee as strong as you like, you can put less if you like it that way.
>Uses less coffee
Yes pay to have weekend coffee that is smart.

If you're already pressing your coffee you should take 10 more seconds to grind your beans, the taste difference is significant with a press.

Anyway you should all be brewing your hot coffee with a pour over into American handblown glass. There are shitty generics too if money is tight.

the bourgeouise (particularly young men who didnt work but were from rich families) in victorian england used to sit around discussing politics/philosophy/geography etc in coffee houses

source: school nigga

>Alcohol on the other hand is just degenerate escapism.
When the world is so fucked up you want to die. Welcome to my life.

>owning a keurig in the first place

what a pathetic waste of money to spend on the machine and then even worse on the cups. no wonder the jews are winning.

french press it the only way and it doesn't require filters, everything else gets moldy.

Who else /moka/ master race?

>leeching
It's leaching, believe it or not. Not like the animal the "leech"

I use a moka pot when I make Cafe Bustelo. otherwise it's a pain in the ass

I grind whole beans right before I brew in the French press, extra beans to make the coffee nice and strong. How is pour over different?

Also, innocent until proven guilty.

>liberals pay $80 a pound for coffee

It's definitely a Saturday morning pleasure. French press is my mon-fri machine.

I like my coffee like I like tupac and biggie
Four shots.

>Non factor
you seem to not understand that the entire process of bringing coffee to the table takes water. there is a larger footprint. If you brew coffee with gravity/low pressure, it takes about 1,056 gallons of water to make just a gallon of coffee. Environmental impact user. the coffee grinds are dehydrated, and soak up fuck tons of moisture.

>Nigger it literally brews a piss-weak cup every time.
ftfy

I've had bottled water that had more umphf than k-brewed coffee

>implying a Keurig machine does anything other than instantly heat water to boiling point
>implying you can't get Keurig coffee in dark roasts, or any roast that you would with normal grounds for that matter
>being this stupid

WEW

>Not simply making coffee with a french press

How fucking lazy have you shits become? Making coffee isn't exactly complicated or time consuming.

pour-over doesn't expose the water to the coffee grounds for as long, resulting in weaker coffee.

Freedom press is full saturation, plus you can leave it steeping longer if you want a real kick in the dick.

>there are people on this board who dont always have a bag of pic related in their pantry

>posts defending Keurig ignoring the many posts of leaching plastic and unsustainability
Bet you drink soy too.

you're doing it wrong, user. reference my prior comment

>Freedom press

>calling me stupid
>literally admitting your meme coffee machine is no better than a mr. coffee
>still trying to play it off as superior
jej

is it good?

less shit to clean, plus it's like the reloading press equivalent of coffee making. you have total control over everything.

you can make strong as fuck coffee in pour over but it would probably require more grounds than a french press. to each his own

I go for Murdered Out and Black Buffalo from Black Rifle Coffee.

>buying an overpriced coffee maker because you're too lazy/retarded to make your own
>overpaying for coffee grounds for "convenience"

get jewed retard

read the thread dummy, I stole the joke from

Still a pretty good joke tho