Ichigo 100%

What did you think of this?

How does it compare to its modern day contemporary Nisekoi?

Back on the day I considered Manaka Junpei the bane of my existence, worse than any other male harem main character.

But eh, at least best girl won

It was the original blue-baller for me. Fucking hated Manaka for being so fortunate and yet restraining himself when he shouldn't have.

This is a masterpiece compared to Nisekoi.

Satsuki is still one of, if not the ultimate semon demon in harem. I was absolutely obsessed with her when I was younger.

It had the very same flaw than most harem, authors just don't know when to stop of adding girl.

And instead of an small group of girls with actual development or interaction we have a shit ton of irrelevant characters.

It was sad to see her lose. Out of all the characters in the story, she's the one that fought so hard and for so long for Manaka's affection, yet ended up not being able to even move him in any way. It's heartbreaking and I'm surprised she didn't end up broken or commit suicide.

>Back on the day I considered Manaka Junpei the bane of my existence, worse than any other male harem main character.
Why? He was fun.

Best girl won

I was kinda rooting for that other girl, too bad she lost the popularity votes.

Reminder that Satsuki was the only girl to get a nipple page.

Basically because he just walked away to lot of "dire" situations like OP or when they are lone in Nishino's room and she poses on the bed saying her parents won't return home.

Its a pretty common situation in harems, but usually the characters come with some of sketchy justification like "don't wan't to change how things are" (Tsugumomo) or "I don't won't the other girls to suffer" or have a clear love interest already (Ai yori aoshi), you know, at least they have some kind of excuse or reasoning to ignore a cute girl asked for being fucked.

But not Junpei, no, he wanted to fuck them, he didn't really have a clear love interest to keep fidelity, is not that he cared about what the other girls would think, there was literally no reason at all to reject them, but everytime he just walked away. That triggered me.

>Yfw when you share birthdays with them

Fucking Manaka. He made the right choice tho

"What do these girls see in this wishy-washy loser?" was the first thing I remember thinking after Satsuki fell for him and the harem was fully in place.

I was rooting for the other guy to at least take Aya away.

You realize it's heavily implied he fucked Nishino?

Bad taste

And in the end, he still ended up being one of the few harem MC to fuck his waifu. Also, he became alpha in the epilogue.

I am very sure, there are special chapters, not shown in tankoubon, where they showed super ecchi scenes. So it is not true.

It's a million times better than Nisekoi. Characters had actual personalities and arcs, yes Manaka didn't go around fucking every girl but seriously what kind of retard expects that? He made mistakes but he corrected them and he manned up eventually.

>Ayafags still crying about she losing and blaming popularity votes
You do realize that he literally fucked her brains out?

>implied

Nope, that's the only one.

>why doesn't Manaka fuck girls he doesn't like xD!

Satsuki was a slut and Junpei was excited by her all the time, but he never liked her like he did Nishino or Aya.

There were 4 girls, every character had good character development.

What are you talking about?

Kill yourself.

Satsuki was best when she was first introduced. She was chill as fuck and had great chemistry with Manaka. Unfortunately, she became cock-hungry harem slut no. 9274 just like every other girl. Just once, I'd like to a girl break the clichés and remain bro-tier.

Fucking this.
It's almost scary how similar thing I was just typing.

That's because she knows she was losing. She was desperate and became more aggressive. I mean, having her remain platonic despite her attraction for him is the same kind of hypocritical bullshit people have been calling out harem MC's on.

I liked because of the art.

Agreed, Manaka was a complete shit for leading her on.

This is my favorite harem and one of my favorite mangas of all time.

There's wasn't a single girl that I didn't like, had good development and a good ending. I think this is harem done right.

What about Chinami and Yui? Chinami annoyed me because of her being such a little shit.

At least ichigo 100% didn't do comedy chapter after comedy chapter and make stupid "The moon made a noise what did you say" cliches.

He wasn't ready for it user. He was still too pure.