Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Thread

"YUM-YUM" Edition
Because if both the show and the dub don't care, neither I.
Let's hope for good support from now on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2-3NnS4wDE
youtube.com/watch?v=kTkPh1RK-m8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=g0PaNbdzlQo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post YFW you realized the next MC is a grill

If you're a Yuu and your Ruri isnt in your proximity for an extended period of time, do you go crazy?

>Yugo killed his dimensional brother
>Yuto hopped dimensions and along with Shun carded a bunch of innocent LDS goons
>Yuya literally gets possessed by the devil on a continuous basis
>Yuri is a hopeless psycho

Take your conclusions.

It's not going to be a girl.

>user's fat fujoshi face when he's BTFO next month
It's gonna be pretty sweet bros

I fucking hope not

Are there any trans characters in Yu-Gi-Oh?
The only trans characters I can think of are Jaeger from 5D's and Chronos from GX.

>Makeup makes somebody trans.
Some dudes just want to wear makeup, tumblr.

>Yuri is a hopeless psycho

He can still be saved

i hope the next MC is a little girl with yuya face and body

Didn't this nigga have a wife and child?

Look, the next MC could be literally Yuya with tits and I think I could live with that.

This is a semen demon

Yuya is a strong and masculine boy!

>YUM YUM

What does this mean?

It was confirmed that Chronos is a male-to-female transgender. I am not sure about Jaeger. Chronos also flirted with Professor Daitokuji once

watch dub 73 and you will know

New MC should literally just be Rin

A duelist who wants to perfect the art of BM

yuya is a qt

Phantom Knights will never fall! No matter how many times you destroy them they will always revive!

Rank 4 Phantom Knights when?

>It was confirmed that Chronos is a MtF trans.
Gonna need a source. Not some half-assed "X said so", an actual source.

Jaeger's just a clown. His entire family looks like that.

Next MC will be voiced by Aoi Yuuki.
Screencap this.

She has long hair (in a feminine 'Lady Gaga-esque' hairstyle), earrings, unpleasant lipstick, wears pink, has long fingernails and referred to herself as 'signora' multiple times wich means 'mrs'.
In all respects, I would refer to Chronos as a woman if I were in the show. I'm sure she would appreciate.

That's not a source. That's conjecture.
You also didn't account for the Japanese accent on "singore", which is a thing that crops up a couple of times.

Why are Yuya's hip so wide?

Next MC is Masumi Kotsu, she gets around the "Yuu" thing by wearing a mask and calling herself the vigilante "Yuusha"

It's called Arc-Vengeance and it's like Darker than Black with card games

You need to go back to tumblr, chap.

What I'm seeing here is not the face of someone who calls themselves 'male'.
Chronos is putting my masculinity at risk! If I went outside dressed like that everyone would say I'm a faggot. Did I mention Chronos wants to fuck Judai? That's his entire role during season 3.

Will she go around seducing cute girls?

No. It takes place post Arc-V and Yuzu is the villain.

>she gets around the "Yuu" thing by wearing a mask and calling herself the vigilante "Yuusha"

More like being seduced.

>Assuming gender roles like this
Get out, shitlord.

>What happened to you, Yuzu?!
>Some serious shit went down after the Miami Championship, Masumi

Source or fuck off. Nobody cares about your tumblr-fueled conjecture. Post a source or keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm thinking, we should write a group letter to fans of the next YGO series

We should warn them about pratfalls to avoid.

We should let them know our pain

I just don't want her/him to be shit again. Can we get a good protagonist just for once? When Jayden is the best protagonist of the franchise, something's fucked up.

They won't learn. They won't ever learn. Not unless they hire a new director.

>the next series will be mostly silly and comedy-driven
I guess they already did it with GX first half, though.

SAILING MY SEA

Even the serious stuff from GX was completely ridiculous and silly. It's still by far the weirdest series.

Nah, next series will go back to the ZeXal formula of "really fucking shit for the first half and gradually improves over time to something actually watchable".

Either that or it'll take notes from Vanguard and start out with a dude just trying to win locals.

I wish the show stayed with dudes just trying to win locals

Did Reiji even count as rival anymore?

Let's be real. It could only keep that up for a season or two before it needed to branch out or get stale. Even if you started writing in changes to the metagame and/or the odd new players, locals get stale as shit after a couple of months of the same assholes doing the same shit every week but with different decks.

Vanguard needed to branch out.

English Dub Jack Atlas

youtube.com/watch?v=A2-3NnS4wDE

He hasn't been a rival since they left Standard.

I don't think he ever was a rival. One duel to test out pendulum and another because Yuya was being a whiny bitch, which was unnecessary because Yoko did the same thing.

Yeah, you have a point. At that time it felt pretty fresh since most card battle shonen involves saving the world shit and the show was pretty mundane.

Two of the Battle Spirits series were just about dueling and being the very best. Two of the ones about "saving the world" were basically comedies with silly cartoony antagonists and a lot of jokes even in the "serious" episodes. Two are normal card battle anime. The remaining two are the edgiest most dramatic card battle anime ever.

lol rival

Vanguard: began as basically a sports anime, slowly turned into a normal card battling shounen
Battle Spirits: basically changes format every season
Duel Masters: supposedly has a "saving the world" story but it's primarily an over-the-top comedy with extremely ridiculous characters and subplots
Yugioh: Mostly the same typical card battling format every season
Buddy Fight: Typical card battling anime in a fantasy setting

>the next Yugioh is ISEKAI

>structure critique of Arc-V
Pointless. Arc-V's problem isn't its plot, its its approach, its bloat, its lack of internal consistency even in the short short term.

The brain parasite thing was fucking weird and had no real impact

Brain parasite felt like a check-box development.

Remember when Reiji could alter and remove memories?

Yeah, I honestly didn't know the point of Yugo vs Rin. However, it did bring out Raging Dragon. Although, that easily could've been triggered by something else. Like seeing Yuzu in those tubes.

I need cards. Seriously, man something to take my mind of the Americans bitching this month.

Ono:" No"

What does 'the world is your urinal' mean? What comes in your mind first?

Sounds like what Aki did in her first appearance, but the opposite.

Nogo

Slowgo

What's your opinion on 5d's female token number 2, a.k.a. Misty?

yis

I want a spin off of Cowboy Zarc going on kooky wild west adventures with Ray and their best friend [/spoiler]Mokuba

Save me!

The brainwash and the Doctor just like the majority of the show right now was pointless.
>Ruri’s subconsciousness crap came right the hell out of nowhere to give Shun a win when afterwards he constantly gets passed out and never addressed/seen again.
>Serena’s just a lazy way to kidnap Yuzu and use Parasite cards that will never be printed except Fusioner.
>Yuzu’s was for 5 seconds just to piss off Yuya, create a new card out of nowhere that gives him a win and even then the opponents get back up like it was nothing.
>Rin’s the only one that did something noteworthy like showing her main cards plus a new fusion leading to Yugo’s first/only loss, all in one episode and is never seen again until later like the rest.
Just like earlier, the ideas were good and could have actually lead to something but the execution just drags it down as much as it did. This was basically an excuse to get more villains when the previous ones were either a list of random no names(Sun/Moon Guardian, Solo), got converted to soon(Tyler Sisters, Edo, Dennis and mostly Sora), weren’t taken seriously enough until the final act/written out entirely(Yuri(who's been used as a running gag until now), Barret, Jean), and ones that had little to no buildup but the show would take great pains to make you think otherwise(BB).

that wacky Mokuba! always bending over and losing his pants!

They had the decency to put her on a bus when they were done with her, unlike Carly.

am i git gudding enough?

Deplorable, user.

Why is she so smug?

This sort of thing is the reason why Zarc wanted to destroy everything.

Because if she is not defensive towards Yuri's smooth sexual advances, she thinks people will assume she is an easy slut. But when no one is looking she just melts in his arms.
That, or years training as a genocidal soldier made her develop a tough personality.

I wish Serena had been a good character.

I WONT STOP

where is the Sup Forums sings

Here.

is video done yet?

One user asked me to wait a day before uploading it. I'll take less than a day to master the song and finish the video, so it'll be up on the 5th.

feels sad man
but okay

dont forget to use this pic's smile world version

I wouldn't dare to left it out.

When Trump wins I hope he rounds up all you tumblrites and sends you to a gulag

He probably wouldn't do that, but I share your feelings.

Crude girls and Feminine boys. What sort of audience does that attracts?

you basic bitch

Back when I was still hyped about this crap I loved how Reiji and Sawatari were set as Yuya's rivals and Sora as the best friend and later have that set up turned around, Yuya, Reiji and Sawatari were all on the same team and Sra was an academia agent all along.
Back then it was awesome but now is another example of how bad Arc V has become

SE
RE
NA

youtube.com/watch?v=kTkPh1RK-m8&feature=youtu.be

IM SORRY

Don't you have a soul, user?

unfortunately

>grill
Time to get cooking!

youtube.com/watch?v=g0PaNbdzlQo&feature=youtu.be

sorry x2