Le I have watched over 200 animes!!! meme

>le I have watched over 200 animes!!! meme

95% of anime is garbage and a smart person will try his best to filter as much of it as possible.

Dumb frogposter.

Dumb frogposter

just like I fliter image.png

Dumb frogposter

Dumb frogposter

Dumb frogposter

You gotta watch the good stuff.

Mad frogposter

Dumb frogposter

this!

>nu uh you didn't even watch 891237891237 animus you're argument is invalid!!!1!

You're only brainwashing yourself by watching so much shit that you'll eventually lower your standards and like shit

you're still a dumb frogposter faggot

Smart frogposter.

>95% of anime is garbage and a smart person will try his best to filter as much of it as possible

Smart man. Or frog

>le anime is shit meme
What the fuck are you doing here then?

Yet still you enter the thread.

It's really fascinating how in the years I've been in this site that I have never seen a single post accompanied by a frogpost since it's inception that doesn't out the person posting as a worthless piece of trash.

sage, reported, called the cops.

You have to watch a lot to define a canon for yourself. And at least the first episode of everything to see if it will be good

@149343872
You don't deserve anymore (You)s.
Fuck off

Because frogposting is for /r9k/ autistd and (you)s

And it's working

Several years ago the original Pepe was relatively popular on Sup Forums.
It was only when he was turned into the sad frog that he became as worthless as he is now.

Dumb frogposter

Please stop bumping this thread. This should have fallen peacefully to the bottom of the catalog with zero replies but since you won't allow that to happen the least you could do is remember to sage.
Check these digits by the way.

close

But OPs don't get (You)s.

Nice

i agree

nice

true enough

chek my dus

try again