ANNNNDDDD just like that I can no longer watch my favorite documentary film maker Louis Theroux...

ANNNNDDDD just like that I can no longer watch my favorite documentary film maker Louis Theroux. Why must the they destroy everything I like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8F2Rab99q0g
youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6-9oHxesKVg
youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking little cry baby.

wasn't this the doc where he did the "The Gift" kind of thing where he just brutally showed the reality of this shit? or is this a new one where he makes them look normal?

That attitude is why this is happening to your nation bong, you have no principals. This is why you have no real right wing movement.

Finally someone has the courage to explore the struggles of transgender kids. It's about time someone as brave as Louis stepped forward. Unfortunately, on this occasion it seems that yet again OP is a massive faggot and retard.

It's like you don't even know Louis.

What are you on about? He clearly showed that one of the kids was being pressured into it by the parent. As with all of his films, he reserved judgement, leaving it up to the audience to determine.

Pretty much. He didn't endorse it much from what I remember, and asked a few questions I expected he wouldn't. Despite my political views, I can still watch Louis.

He made a documentary about the heroin problem hitting white people in West Virginia, that's pretty much unheard of and ignored.

How was this faggot your favorite (((documentary))) maker in the first place.

didn't watch it thought it was new, if it came out this year it would be all for it.

5 April 2015

Louis travels to San Francisco where medical professionals are helping children with gender dysphoria transition from boy to girl or girl to boy.

>favorite documentary film maker

He was already a liberal faggot, though.

Louis Theroux is a really bad documentarian I really don't get his appeal. the content is fine, but his questions and comments are retarded. he sounds confused and lost all the time. another case of a brit guy getting a gig because he has an accent.

This is some solid bait.

That one was good,

when you bring up the BBC and it has a documentery about transgender kids, I just assumed it would be all for it. also read the synopsis they wrote

"Louis Theroux travels to San Francisco where a group of pioneering medical professionals help children who say they were born in the wrong body transition from boy to girl or girl to boy at ever younger ages."

Sounds positive

Maybe some of us demand a higher standard of quality than the trash put out by the likes of james o'keefe

i just reminder it being memory holed and taken off YT leftists didn't like it

>he sounds confused and lost
yeah this is very annoying

That’s refreshing in this day of 100% bullshit television.

youtu.be/8F2Rab99q0g
louis visits Sup Forums

I fucking love this one, I feel bad for the parents.

first, Louis is a Britcuck.

second, Louis is a devout libtard.

third, Louis is spineless.

The only decent thing Louis has that 90% other documentary filmmakers lack is that he just lets the cameras roll and involves himself very little in the material. Only softly prodding or pulling to get something out of them or to move them in a direction that has substance.

Just watch it, it's been a couple years since I've seen it and have mostly forgotten it because of how completely inoffensive it is compared to something like the Lactatia bullshit. He doesn't seem to be for it at all, and he usually makes documentaries about issues anyhow, like America's Medicated Kids. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a documentary he's made where he's saying something is a good thing.

I mean, he got his major popularity from Weird Weekends, which is laughing at people for what he sees as weird or stupid. He just dropped the Weird Weekends name and kept the same bit.

The best Louis Theroux documentaries were the Westboro Baptist Church shows.

THIS, I've been programmed to think its going to be something I find abhorrent.

watch someone good like werner herzog and you'll see what I mean. I like the content Louis covers but he should not be in front of the camera.

>louis visits Sup Forums
This is the most Sup Forums thing I have ever seen outside of Sup Forums.

>Lactatia
I was just on that thread last night, and have been worked up about it all day, so when I saw this I was like, "fuck we have lost, nothing is safe"

Louis does that to make people believe he's weak and open up more. If you listen to him in any interview, he has a completely different cadence, because it's all a facade to get the people he's around to be more comfortable. It works, too.

This is why the Westboro people were pissed off, calling him a snake after the first documentary released, they just didn't have any legal grounds to go after him. They thought they were dealing with a tepid documentarian, but they showed themselves due to how comfortable he made them.

I've also seen everything Herzog has done.

>Weird Weekends
youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

Remember this? OMG fucking incredible.

that's supposed to make his persona less dogshit?

Yep, because it's about the content, not how much you want to fuck him. If he's getting the content, it doesn't matter, and that's the tool to getting the vulnerability you see in his best documentaries.

I like the Nazi episode, where he's on their property and they ask him if he's a Jew. You can hear the camera guy telling him they needed to get the fuck out.

Brits are scared shit less of Americans with guns.

but he's part of it, and he sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-9oHxesKVg

Louis theroux visits /fit/ meetup

youtube.com/watch?v=1OWqz5FMEY0
Oops wrong one, heres the right one

Super fucking weird, these dudes have to be closeted gays.

Loui used to make really good docs, this last series is kinda 50/50. I have not seen that one yet.

One of the best docs on the subject so far. Theroux's "passive" inquisition coaxes the truth out of every situation and that became especially apparent in this doc. It revealed just how the whole situation revolving around a "transgender" kid is so malicious, pressured and manipulated. What seems to start off as nothing but an imagination game of a child is wrongly encouraged by the parents and this sets up their child for disaster when puberty hits and brings with it the stress and torment commonly experienced in puberty. Feeling like they don't properly belong, feeling like they need to fit some mould, and still stuck in this imagination game of gender play, they begin to submit to external suggestions and hints by parents, doctors, psychologists and society that they can, and maybe should, simply change gender and make it all better.

Those unfortunate enough to set off down that path lead to a quick mess, as it becomes readily apparent that the child is ever more confused and apprehensive with each new "event" in their journey. If the parent's aren't malicious and are just finding themselves swept up in the situation they can find themselves thrust in to a state of mourning for a child who is not dead but seems to no longer exist, all the while being pressured by their confused child and doctors to go ahead and get X treatment or procedure. For those parents who are malicious and are pushing their child in to it it becomes apparent that the confusion of the child is underpinned by a surety that they are their natural gender, but they must keep on playing the game to please their parents. This was seen in one little boy who's mother pressured him to be a girl while at her house, but he reverted to being a boy when he was with his father and he even stated he wants to just be a boy.

Overall it's a great doc, highlights the wider catastrophy of "child transgenderism" and makes it clear that something is definitely not right. Should be watched.

That's how his method of interview works though, it lulls those he talks to, who are usually hostile, into a false sense of security.

>Why must the they destroy everything I like?
They want us dead.

This is what I like about him and he's still one of my favourite documentarians, I'm definitely going to have to check out his one on tranny kids but I do catch a feeling of smug detachment from him that just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm sure it's just a natural instinct of mine reacting to something that if I saw in a person directly interacting with me I'd grow suspicious of and grow to dislike and I'm aware he's being almost scientifically mindful of himself to interact as little as possible, simply presenting himself as a conduit for a few questions in order to elicit as natural and uninhibited response from his subjects as possible.

However despite all this and his consistently quality content I can't help but feel uneasily triggered whenever I see him in his "Zero character" character.

Also his surname is ridiculous, some sandnigger suffix looks more like a real word.

that poster is jewish most likely.

degenerate

>Why must the they destroy everything I like?
you're the one with the problem, boy. Grow up.

Watch Anne of green gables or heidi. Wholesome and white

When does the Louis Theroux meets Sam Hyde come out?

Thanks for this review. I'll check it out and see if I can get some normies in my life to watch it.

did you even watch it op?