CBTS #320: FREEDOM.PNG EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let that sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

(Needs update) QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
archive.is/Nyrof
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-releases-email-communications-with-wikileaks-from-before-election.html
archive.fo/kj9BJ
isitdownrightnow.com/foxnews.com.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

KEENMIND IS KEEN Support lines failing >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Ok, something fucking weird is going on. All of a sudden I was blocked from accessing any website except Twitter and Youtube. Everything else gave me a message saying I was blocked from the internet and suggested checking my firewall.

My firewall settings haven't changed, so WTF.

I reset my router and that fixed it. Maybe just a random weird glitch, but that has NEVER happened before.

BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III EvilClintonNetwork flowchart Cooper = CIA memes More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info Reporters, START YOUR ENGINES PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint “Ladies and gentlemen, I sang uninvited a duet with Ms. Pilita Corrales UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES.” Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS

Are we still getting raided by boomers with insane ancient ayy lmao theories? Jesus Christ stay focused or go to bed gramps

Nov 12 cont
Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Sup Forums RIP JFK DAY OF THE ROPE SOON Whew Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. CLIP THE WINGS OF MOCKINGBIRD Do you know about Dimona? You should know about Dimona. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more Bunny meeting CIA dictates 'The Narrative' Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta Expect Arrests? The Titanic was an Inside Job >Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them THERE'S A FLAG IN TRUMPS TWEET GREAT MEME COLLECTION The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

>blocked
That just happened to me

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Ok, this is actually scary as shit. What the hell is going on?

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)
Occult worship
Vatican
Georgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
33 levels
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS
BlackRock megaFund (Wellington Management Group (WMC) LLP)
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate

Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
Disney is part of CIA (project Mockingbird?)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA (MONEY?!?! TRILLIONS??)
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
** CERN searching for dark matter - end of world
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is connected..

Snow White = Edward Snowden
7 Dwarves = 7 Super computers at CIA that he used

Also have to confirm again that you're a disinfo retard who has been spamming this literally all day.

It loaded up super slow once and then fucked off after a refresh

What the FUCK...

Same shit is happening to me.

Is this the blackout Q talked about???

I thought snow white was CERN....

ur being pulled from the stream

GUYS? WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP PUTTING HIS HANDS IN A TRIANGLE SHAPE? WORRIED CIVILIAN HERE, NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE! PLEASE REMEMBER MATTHEW 24:11 - PRAYING FOR OUR COUNTRY

So I posited earlier that Rockefeller was family Y, and I think I was right. What if Godfather III, besides the synopsis, refers to 3 leaders of the New World Order. Rockefeller was one of the godfathers, but he died (was killed?) in March. Soros/Schwartz would be another? Bin Talal? Not sure who the Rothschild would be, it would require a little digging but I'm on my break at work.

Weird as fuck.

I can only access it with my VPN on

FUCKING DON'T TRUST ANY CYBERNETICS IN YOUR BODY BOYS

THIS. Tesla knew all inspiration comes from the Universe. WE are amazing receptors of that powerful source (call it God, Holy Spirit, Creator, whatever). That is why (((they))) dumbed us down with fluoride, vaccines, poisoned food, drugs, chemicals, etc. When we are free of them that is when we cleanse our bodies and minds and Wake Up to be connected to this amazing Source. The Great Awakening-as promised. Pray. Meditate. Connect.

Yeah I posted above, the same basic thing happened to me. I was blocked from every website except Youtube and Twitter.

Resetting my router fixed it but seriously WTF!

Stop the bullshit
I have seen the light
We must redpill the boomers.
As distasteful as it may be, they still have a lot of influence. Forget about your stoner friend who will believe you anyway and won't research anything. The boomers are the key

My doggo just died
She was a tireless fighter for our cause and will be missed dearly
That said, does anyone have a compilation of the memes we have thus far?

It must be happening...

Hubby can't get there either

Red pill the boomers. Got it. Checked.

Someone should make a torrent. Not me tho cuz I have 0.

NICE GET! We're blessed!

you fell for a LARP

>taking screenshots of a picture

Kill yourself retard.

If they weren't all fuxnudes[dot]cum...

There was some article about it... but I can't find it. Fuck. Should've added it to my notes.

I added your RD. Wonderful job.

Full House LeafLoaf
Much love for your efforts the past few days, you nailed it today and every time a snuck a peek at work today you were Baking that Leafbread.

Appreciate your dedication Mapleman.

is this a reference to DFW airport?

>
>_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes

Are they mainly just the black background/white rabbit template? If so I can collect them from these threads, but I was wondering if someone had hit upon a superior formula.

>Q mentioned an order of operations: SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
>The Clintons are not only KSA minions, but also of Rothschild (as are many others). Remember those indictments? How many elected officials have "declined to run for office" another term?

iirc 22 Congressmen; 15 retiring, 7 running for governor instead. Vast majority: Republican.

Original:
The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions →
FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood →
So remove them →

THERE'S A FLAG IN TRUMPS TWEET →

Fixed:
The 7 Dwarfs may be labels for factions →
FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood →
Take tweets at face value? →
So remove them →

THERE'S A FLAG IN TRUMP'S TWEET →

CERN = Mystery Machine

>"Chequers and its 1,000 acre estate were bequeathed to the nation in 1917 by Sir Arthur Lee, an MP and director-general of food production."

what did they mean by this? why would the queen have to be invited?

Deleted all browser info and disabled cookies and it opened.

This!

So.. the '7 Dwarves' *might* be the 7 headed beast in the bible? Dunno..

Did anyone make the connection that Q posted an american flag pictureamd the next day Trump tweeted an american flag emoji. Is this furthur confirmation of Q not being a larp?

So was godfather III a reference to trumps role as the godfather and seeking to "get out" of the mafia like Michael and he is attempting to do that through being president and fucking them?

forgot archive.is/Nyrof

Maybe Fox News is having a glitch.

Sauce for that? I'll add to my notes.. I haven't caught every thread on here.. probably only about 10-20%

Godfather III = Vatican

No coincidences...

This!

I do not deny what these terms are accepted as referring to. But where they originated and why also point right back to the very core of everything this thread is about, and even more beyond that.

Can access the main site but the main article below gives the error message.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-releases-email-communications-with-wikileaks-from-before-election.html

original Q played us. subsequent Q's are fakes. KSA was simply palace power grab. mueller is desperate and hillary walks. no happy ending. game over

And I'm back at base?
So... What ive...
Alice=Al-I-ce=All I See
Alice is another Super AI running the con CERN in a WINTER wonderland.

Iron Eagle would be Palantir swooping in to save Sophia who was probably the REAL target, NOT THE PRINCE! Well, also the Prince, who is now King.

The Vatican very probably has their own Super AI which is probably that Figlienoire or Black Father or probably Black Pope installed by the Jesuits.

So... what Super AI is in the City of London?

Q's in Best Korea (they say it so it MUST be true) and Tay is in the US?

I feel like I'm spacing... if Bitcoin is Q, who is Ethereum and Singularity?
Where/When Are They?

Be the change you want to see,
Change Some Philosophy.

Reminder:

CBTS threads have been taken over by boomers who want to spread their conspiracy theories.

Nothing is getting done here, you've been going in circles for over 80 threads now, you're not even making new memes. Stop trying to "solve" the mystery, its not a fucking puzzle what's going on, it's practically out in daylight.

Sit and wait for the indictments and watch the news, piece it together as it comes out. For now, these threads will be the home of ancient alien, antarctic nazis, and religion LARPs

Cone to think of it, i was blocked from a bunch of stuff earlier today.
It only lasted 5 or 6 min.

Foxnews site... Deleted all browser info and disabled cookies and it opened.

I feel like we’ve been making headway. But it still feels like an up hill battle.

Vatican is the EYE
Godfather III = Vatican
Rothschild banks feed the EYE
House of Saud provide human sacrifice
Vatican = (Pedo) = Satan
Up is Down

Much obliged.
Fixed. Thank you.

Oh yeah....

Q would be Snow White and the 7 She Ai Eh supercomputers which ware NOT AI's on their own, but probably support Q?

The digital life?

You expected ending 3000 years of world slavery to be easy?

Been doing some Hindenburg digging.
>airships need helium
>US wanted war with Germany
>needed to bait Hitler to attack so he would be aggressor
>offer to sell helium to Hitler
>no deal
>Hindenburg crash
>should have used our helium
>wanted to bait Hitler into war
>Hitler wouldn't bite
>Needed a false flag
Pearl Harbor? Still digging

Same here in Aus I get home page but no article

can confirm its the same here in sweden

Boomers gtfo reeeeeee

when this is all said and done, screw putting them in prison. Lets use stadiums across the nation and the world, to hold gladiatorial style events and whatnot

If you mean Mueller is "Deep State". I agree. These threads are proving themselves to be a cruel joke played upon a people who need heroes.

>peter belin
>Attended Yale
>Skull and Bones
>only survivor
>became US ambassador to Poland

Here is archive of fox news article
archive.fo/kj9BJ

Hahaha, no. Im just shocked it’s (sort of) coming to an end.

It’s pretty surreal to be a part of it

Q just cast a spell of firewall to protect you from a rothschild's killing curse.

auspicious digits indeed oh leafy one

he blesses your thread

Remember don't respond to shills.

Instead of weapons, give them briefcases filled with monopoly money that they have to bludgeon eachother with.

could be nothing more than the graphic for the movie: a hand with marionette puppets.

What this guy said.

Man, this is all nuts
The Queen is a Khazar
Jacob Rothschild is also a Khazar
George Soros is another Khazar
And the friggin Pope is The Dragon?

I kind of enjoy seeing the world for what it is instead of choosing to be ignorant of it all. But knowing these people eat children makes me want to hurt them till they become one with the universe again

FOX down seems to be widespread, not just in USA.

isitdownrightnow.com/foxnews.com.html

Shouldn't we call out the media for hiding the fact that the top floors of the Mandalay hotel are owned by a company run by Saudi prince Wahleed who was just arrested for "corruption"?

It makes more sense that hundreds of pounds of guns were carried down to his room than up 32 flights. That's why they didn't release any surveillance footage even though there is plenty. But Paddock always went up to his room empty handed and alone, the stairs next to his room go up to the Four Seasons, lots of Saudis staying there have diplomatic immunity to persecution under US law, and it looks like Paddock was a gun runner for the fed. Yet the media and even the alternative media completely ignored this.

(OP)
>Meme magic 420 leaf bread baker

>archive.fo/kj9BJ

Danke

for posterity

Ok. Bored. Time for a random pic.

Q confirmed this.

Boomers created the nets fuktards. Don't dis us. First web pages were made on notepad with basic html...i was doing it so FUCK OFF with the boomer bashing fag.

update: it works if i open in "private" window

Is "Black Cube" really the mossy ad's Super AI?

Would that mean that Bitcoin is tied to Black Cube instead of Q?

Does Amazon go through Q or BC?

TFW X Eyes

It is documented that the U.S. was actively attacking German warships before formal entry into the war. Likewise with Japan - the famous American Volunteer Group (aka the Flying Tigers) were American pilots who flew combat missions on behalf of China against Japan. These pilots were recruited straight from active military ranks.

I feel like even in 1937 they couldn't just "not know" hydrogen would make a giant firetrap.

Im getting same Access Denied message on fox news website.

FWIW: during Asian tour, logged locations
11/09/2017: 7:17 PM from California, USA - leaving China
11/10/2017: 3:32 AM from California, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam
11/10/2017: 3:32 AM from California, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam APEC SUMMIT
11/10/2017: 3:50 AM from California, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam APEC SUMMIT
11/10/2017: 4:06 AM from California, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam APEC SUMMIT
11/10/2017: 4:26 AM from Florida, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam APEC SUMMIT
11/10/2017: 4:43 AM from Texas, USA - Da Nang, Vietnam APEC SUMMIT
11/11/2017: 6:16 PM from Vietnam - met w Putin
11/11/2017: 6:18 PM from Vietnam
11/11/2017: 6:43 PM from Vietnam
11/11/2017: 6:48 PM from Vietnam (short / fat)
11/13/2017: 9:06 AM from Pennsylvania, USA - taxes
11/13/2017: 11:08 PM from Dallas, TX - taxes, Rand Paul
11/13/2017: 11:20 PM from Dallas, TX - post tour, TRADE
11/13/2017: 11:26 PM from Dallas, TX - ASEAN, trade