Izetta

Would you fight for your Archdyke?

no, she's incompetent. her military command is incompetent. her country is a lost cause.

t. Gayzer

At least she's a cool and charismatic incompetent.

As if Tyrol could stand the ghost of a chance against Germany.
Even bloody Italy would...ok, let's not take it too far.

[√] flee the country
[ ] fight for archdyke

Sure.

If I was a demi-god magical being like Izetta, and she promised me her royal pussy as reward, I might take the chance.

>If I was a demi-god magical being like Izetta,
Ningens please leave.

I would fight so the Archdyke and her pet Witch could r/u/le the country in peace. Also because Germania has a Kaiser and not a Führer.

>dyke
that's not a dyke

I will fight for izettas.

I would supply her with Atlantean materiel.

No.
Your country is squeezed between the Axis Powers.
Your country's roads are considered a vital lifeline in Axis operations.
Your current leader had the audacity to try to seek military aid from the British after they just got done fleeing Dunkirk.
Your current leadership cannot comprehend the massive scale of military might which could be devoted towards destroying your little hick mountain country, even after seeing France get curbstomped by the blitzreig.
Your entire strategy is basically making invasion so costly that the Huns will leave your piece of shit country alone, despite having no respectable anti air capabilities whatsoever.
Your foreign policy is basically 'whore out the witch until Britain and USA decides to invade just to preserve the independence of our piece of shit country and maybe get the British prince some of that royal virgin lesbian pussy'.
Your homes only currently exist because (a) mass bombings would be a waste of bombs and gas (b) the army is run by arrogant jarheads who were promoted too far up the chain of command and (c) Hitler wants to impregnate your witch.
Your military authorities are having shouting matches about military secrets out in the middle of the woods.
Your witch is committed to defensive precision strikes which have not damaged the enemy's industrial backbone in any way whatsoever.
Your archduchess is reluctant about committing the witch to battle.

Your country is fubar and only the power of anime friendship can save you from the full wrath of the Krauts.

I can't wait until Germania burn to see you cry.

Germanian propaganda detected

So when the Gayzer not!Hitler blows his brains off, will you cry?

>not!Tyrol
>"Your country is squeezed between the Axis Powers".
>north of not!Italy
>not!Italy
>power
Pfffffffft.

I would protect her with my life

I think I have a crush on Fine.

But you don't have a life.

If they last a few weeks the morale damage to the Germans will be enough that they start losing.

Me too. I tried so hard to resist the blonde+purple/green/blue eyes character all these years but I like Fine.

This. I would absolutely refuse to follow orders from her.

>all these years
You haven't even met her in the past few years. Other than a faint memory, what was there to resist?

Bianca pls

/u/ reporting in

OTP of the year.

Savage.

They look cute together, but they don't have much of a relationship. I don't think they ever had an actual conversation, actually. I mean, they've discussed plot-related shit and whatnot. But just talking as friends, I don't think so.

Since they don't talk, they don't have any chemistry either. Fine worries for Izetta's safety and Izetta worships Fine. That's pretty much all there is to their relationship.

Something about royalty just enhances the attractiveness of a character.

Fine was already a cute blonde with a fantastic body and Saori Hayami's voice, but her royal status put her from excellent to top-tier.

Fine is extremely attractive because you are aware she uses her royal status as a veneer to hide her fragile character and feelings. Shes strong because she chooses to lose herself over losing everything dear to her, but after she survives her battles she ends up walking on the shattered glass of her emotions. If Izetta died because of her orders, she would crumble into nothingness.

I can't wait to see how the both end up in Dachau.

I don't see that happening. Fine~ would be put into terrible distress if Izetta died, but for the sake of her country she would do everything in her power to act as the beacon of hope to guide her country through their troubled times.

So how come they don't immediately start breeding izetta to mass produce more witches?

Are you an idiot? Fine and Izetta are both female. They can't impregnate one another.

They probably need a male wizard to produce more witches though, that's why the white witch was a traitor and ended with the witches by racemixing.

I'd say that breeding with a regular human male gives a chance of producing witch babies as well. That's what my doujins taught me.

Izetta is royal property. They're not just going to let someone defile her like that.

>They can't impregnate one another.
Are you new to magic?

Sooo is this an valkyria chronicle anime?

No. I would fight to purify the kingdom and purge the degenerates like her with fire. Their very existence is attack on men everywhere

No, not enough reaction faces.

These uniforms are totally out of place for the setting, but they sure do look good.

They are obviously fantasy design.
The lack of helmets makes it obvious enough. The figure-accentuating style underlines it.
Either you just accept them or you don't.

This show went to shit, real fast

Because of having Jonas as the next focus instead of Fine and Izetta being lesbians?

They look like something Bunbun came up with. I don't know why they put them in the anime, since they're so out of place, but I do like them.

men don't go to /u/ user

>men don't go to /u/
I'm not sure about current /u/, as I haven't seen the board in half a decade, but back then there certainly were dudes over there.

Why is Izetta crying?

How can it be rape when she's on top and it's the Archdyke herself?

Even if magic was hereditary - and there's no evidence that it is - it wouldn't exactly help with the Germanian invasion. I somehow doubt they'd be considerate enough to delay their offensive for a couple decades.

>there's no evidence that it is
Other than there being a tribe of witches, rather than a school.

The meme is that even if you're a man irl, you're an onee-sama or petit-soeur on /u/.

They just need to leave some shotas lying around to distract the germans.

That's not what my yuri manga tells me. All hearts can be broken.

You're giving her characterization too much credit. is right. She might get distressed but will never break no matter what. The perfect princess. What you see on the surface is all there is to her. There's nothing underneath.

>and there's no evidence that it is
What the fuck are you talking about? Izetta's grandmother was a witch, and there's no reason whatsoever to believe they aren't related by blood. Meaning magic is hereditary.

There's a reason Izetta is the last witch. If it is hereditary, it's likely a recessive gene, or at least a rarely-expressed trait. So there's no guarantee that any kids Izetta has would have magic.

>There's a reason Izetta is the last witch
Because she's a dyke?

Izetta's homosexuality is not the only reason for the decline of the Witches.

It would be awesome if they did address the issue of Izetta being a lesbian hence "Last Witch" thing. LIke she has to choose between Fine and her kin. I'm looking forward to the fanfics.

She's already chosen Fine by revealing the secret about the ley lines.

That's cheating though since Izetta knows she's the last one.

>imploding izetta isn't going to use her blood magic to make babies with fine

>Not using her magic to grow a dick to fuck her archdyke

Do you even magic?

>Not giving Fine the dick to bear her heirs.

Fine wears the pants in the relationship, and that's why she should be the one to get knocked up.

>Implying she can't just have a kid with surrogate father while having a romantic relationship with Fine.

This is 1940s though. If you were Izetta or Fine, would you really want someone to fuck your lover?

It's not that people were less prudish in the 40's just because it was socially unacceptable.

Or, you know, do some good in the world and adopt a child.
Izetta's an orphan too, so it's easy to see why should would want to help another child is the same situation.

Will she ever accept Fine as a friend?

I imagine after some tearful break down and Izetta's says she's never felt good enough to be Fine's friend, then Fine lays one of those "You dummy." lines on her followed by a light kiss.

>izetta no baka
>entire battalion erupts in cheers

When is Finé going to take responsibility?