Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GY9Tw9O9xXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everybody knows that

>fuckloads of mosquito infested swamp

Good luck trying to convince Russia

Just how we like it, nigger free

>aesthetic borders
is there anything more redpilled than the three isthmus strategy? second continuation war when?

It's a shithole filled with heroine addicted Russians. I don't think Finland even wants the land back.

nice trips bro, i fee like next winter war is the way to go

Finland is filled with niggers and arabs, why would you want to allow them to roam in Karelia?

Oh American flag...

>t. memeflag

>t, Afro-American

t. "them"

I am from Karelia you disgusting mutt

oh a slav occuppant

My grandma fled Karelia in the winter war. That's a nice map, I like it.

And Finland is rightful Swedish clay

>Aunus

Giev back

Come and take it then sven.

Lol Stalin rightfully won it. Get used to it

New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, California and a part of Wyoming are rigtful Mexican clay.

Thats one helluva neat map you have there.
SAVED

This desu, i dont get why people cry about land lost in battle. And nowdays its all ruined and useless land, and the soviets barely won enough land to bury their dead from Finland.

Wait i thought karelia were just the cigs im smoking

>gets his rocks off to rocks

Typical sven

That Map:

- Sami people all living in reservations
- Nuclear bay for ice sea
- All the quality forces from germs as boost

Just to mention few, it says printed in 84' by Finnish government mapping office. Somebody has had been daydreaming in bodily juices while making this masterpeace.

I understand the sentiment, but saying rightful clay is the gayest sounding, fedora tippingest shit I read on a daily basis.

>he doesn't know about the beautifully autisic alternate history site
What sort of Finn are you?

As a Finn even i am having a hard time telling if he is serious about his post, or not.

the redicoullesness of this thread though....

no lol)))

What's up cuck?

Would save us the trouble of bordering to you guys.
t. norwegian living in Sweden

>t.norwegian
dont you wanna have a chat in Moja på tvoja?

beenus

>Moja på tvoja
Just looked that up. And damn I didn't know about that. Pretty cool. And i'm just joking, you guys are mostly good neighbours.

>just looked that up
the more you know...
>you guys are mostly good neighbours
thanks, would like to visit sometimes, nice place and im not afraid of the climate you know

Don't visit Finnmark. It's pretty much the same as the north of Russia. Cold af and a shitload of mosquitos.

Only jewsinki is full of niggers

that little bit of Norway too

Give back Finnish clay Boris

I heard Viipuri used to be a decent city and a major railroad hub before the Russians took it over and essentially turned it into generic slavic shithole #514.

swampy area huh?

It's called Viborg and yes, it was.

Yes, lets annex it to Finland so that they can import and settle more Somalis.

It should be possible to import the entire nation of Somalia to it.

North America is rightful English clay

You get the bullet too, Sven. Northern Sweden will be liberated.

Why do you think that the Russian population would or should remain there?

That's enough for a break. Back to cleaning my toilet, Wojtek.

Stalin didn't win it, because it already was Russian for most part. He took only some parts that Finns snatched during the civil war.
Karelia and Kola are rightfully Russian since Novgorod republic times. Finland didn't even exist as a country until 19th century, when Russia took it from Swedes and made semiautonomus Grand Duchy of Finland.
And both Kola and Kaelia are majority Russian anyway.

My Grandma lives in Karelia and whenever i visit her there seems to be a lot of Finns, especially on weekends. Apparently you guys have some rough rules on drinking so you're winding down in Karelia or SPb?
I never bothered asking her or her Finn friends when they visit

>And both Kola and Kaelia are majority Russian anyway.

That's what evacuating the Finnish population and genociding the rest who stay does to demographics.

>all of this mosquito talk
man i love the blistering cold but i HATE mosquitos

Ukrainian women are rightfully finnish property.

All the the hahluski want the bfp(big finnish passport)

It's hard to explain what Viborg really was. If Finland was a meeting point between Russia and the West then Viborg was the epicenter. You had finns, swedes, germans, russians, karelians and everything inbetween building a city throughout the centuries each adding their own culture. You had a slowly burgeoning middle-class beginning to exist within the Russian empire, taking the train from all over that massive continent to try and find a stable foundation to build their lives in a place with rule of law.

All of it is gone now, not a single person remained behind when the communists invaded. An entire city wiped out with its families scattered to the winds, leaving only behind empty buildings.

i like russia

I like Finland

Came here for the daily discussion about Finland.

One thing you didn't consider, my finno-ugric mongoloid friend. There is nothing you can do about this land being part of Russia so these wet dreams will always remain dreams.

I'm sure Putin will cede it to Finland any day now.

Sale the acidwizard will make great deal with him.

The next time Russia enters yet another era of turmoil, we strike.

>tfw you will never be northern european

we should make a deal with russians. They give back some lands from karelia and we would give them åland where they could set up a military base.

No, they give us the land and we can teach them something useful, like how to use the toilet properly or some other useful skills they don't know of yet.

I like Finland. Finns and Northern Russians are pretty close anthropologically speaking. We drink the same alcohol and in the same amounts. It's a nice country overall.
The only way for you to take this land back though is through war, and war happens when the sides have different views on how it will end. In this case any smart Finn understands that it'll end in Finland losing its independence completely. So..... what's the point of the post?

>implying russians will bow to "chuhnas"

Amerishart posted it

It would be a win-win situation.

It will end in many russian winter signposts and very angry finns skiing and following non signpost russians to siberia.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to squat on a toilet seat like this.

>implying Finns just won't get ISKANDER'D

yes but are russians capable of taking advice from finns?

Nothing is Finnish clay, rapebaby.

Does that not look like a merchant to you?

It's literally physically healthier and less painful

It may be without a toilet seat.

Enjoy getting nuked

youtu.be/GY9Tw9O9xXk

Russia won't nuke the USA, you're too strong.

>Finland is rightful Mongolian colony

My name is Karel, is Karelia my birthright?

I think you have confused Finland and Minnesota

yes but the russhits have ruined the infrastructure completely as they ruin anything they touch, barbarians.

I was telling the Finnish to enjoy getting nuked.

nope, she's your gf, now pay for her, moneybag

Then you can say to Russia: enjoy radiation.
Oh wait, that is nothing new to them in high dosages.

What is a Karelia?

Gib Karelia, Vanya

Anna maata tai täältä tullaan

>Rightful Finnish Clay

Oh shit Saomi just had a feeling!
Everyone hit the deck!

Ok
But your capital will be Moscow, then.

>wanting Karelia back now that it's tainted

Now Petsamo is the thinking man's clay. Arctic Sea access would be ours once more.