Dr/a/wthre/a/d

Drawfag Thread 1895

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1894:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png
i.imgur.com/eb8V98w.png
i.imgur.com/9Ut4APz.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65848
imgur.com/a/ilbEa
scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12107576_1487139148257443_1630828470_n.jpg
m.imgur.com/gallery/mGzzZ
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=race_queen
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
imgur.com/a/aFK2r
i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need a little help. I'm gonna commission my waifu dressed as a character that can relate on one of the 22 tarot cards, and I want to know which female characters would fit in each card. The Empress, Strength, The Hermit, The Tower, and The Moon are already occupied.

Thank you!

Can't do Tamamo, Lala, Saber, Misha, Q, Fuuka, or Mai

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting a drawing of a cute german anime girl, not nazi or nazi-related. Preferrably blond or brunette. The girl is going over the german empire flag shown on the "collage" in the style of the soul eater wallpaper

Requesting colors for this image of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters, please! Feel free to base the colors of the clothing on the ones in the reference if you'd like!

Thanks if you pick this up!

i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png

Requesting Marble from Nejimaki Kagyu eating big fluffy pancakes of anything cute.

Requesting color of cat girl Domino.

2nd cat girl Domino: i.imgur.com/eb8V98w.png
Domino color: i.imgur.com/9Ut4APz.jpg

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65848

More!

Requesting Black Hanekawa wearing the outfit of YoRHa Type A No.2 (on the left). If you need any more references, just ask me.

Requesting NERO burning ROM

Requesting both Nana's sharing a drink together, maybe a milk tea or boba tea, or some cute halloween stuff with them together or just cute things in general would be great. Thank you!

Requesting Alessandra Susu from Tokyo 7th Sisters getting dunked
imgur.com/a/ilbEa

By the way, somebody scanlated "How to draw oppai" over there on /ic/

Requesting Satsuki for that.

kek

There is no wet to this.

Requesting Hotaru Shidare giving an anatomy class on breasts. Lewd or no lewd, your call.

Requesting Iowa trying to do the yoganidrasana pose:
scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12107576_1487139148257443_1630828470_n.jpg
She's in her US Navy-themed yoga hotpants and tight crop-top

Who even uses that these days anyway, amirite?

Speaking of Fate girls: there's this meme I've seen on twitter and pixiv about girls trying to hold a smartphone or tablet on their breasts. The tag is たわわチャレンジ or "Tawawa Challenge" in english.

And here are a few examples
m.imgur.com/gallery/mGzzZ

Would like to request both Nero and Tamamo competing to see who can hold the most phones on their titties.

Kuroha having her breasts fondled by Murakami, and she's smiling while holding 1000yen or taken further than just groping

Thanks dude!

Requesting that cutie pole dancing in that sexy bikini

More poi please!

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

The nyoro~n redone with Tamamo/Caster please.

sounds good to me

Requesting this horned Kongou but with black sclera please.

Requesting bimbo or gyaru catgirl Frenda

>
>

Requesting Tomo Aizawa dressed as a butler.

I colored it myself, DominoAnon. Made a few modifications with the lineart.

Naisu Domino

Sexy

>didn't change the chest
Fantastic overall

And you did this all with a mouse?

Yes

Race Queen Ayame please
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=race_queen

Damn nigga, that's great

Posting for the user who said it was coloring this.

Requesting Niizawa Nico from Kiznaiver measuring the length of an impressively long Salami (the sausage) with measure tape

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Ayaka surfing.

Help me write a 5 page essay comeparing the effects that Western influence had on the Ottoman Empire and China during the 19th century to present, and I'll draw your waifu.

Beautiful! Really superb job on this, Domino looks incredibly sexy and mischievous.

The color is so neat and tidy and the black leather material is perfect on her! Thanks for drawing and coloring this for me, it looks incredible and everything about it fits her wonderfully! I really love the fang, I don't know what why, but it bumps up her attractiveness 10 fold!

Requesting Nico Robin in a coconut shell bra and grass skirt

hanako!

Requesting a wide hipped Devil wearing an evil version of Lancer_(Sabers) "armor".
Omit the twintails too, twintails a shit.

Just use Cliffnotes like any other lazy student you nincompoop.

Railroads

The exchange of opium and tea between the bongs and the chinks

Opium and silk, now draw Chris.

>twintails a shit.

Short hair a best.

Playing Twister, clothing can be whatever

bikinis

Elizabeth with black sclera and visible corruption

Requesting Chitose wearing flipflops

Requesting Rangiku in the dress Kelly Brook is wearing.

Requesting Asahina Aoi bending over at the waist, towards the viewer

Requesting a sequence of Tamamo stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - thanks in advance.

ya..me changing bigger boobs juz distort her anatomy

I think it'd work still.

Requesting the Jojofication of pic related.

Protip: The Ottoman empire doesn't exist in the present.

Requesting Assassin of BLACKED

A Taihou automaton version please also requesting anal

Waifus as sexy cake teachers, and user SIs as shotas on penis inspection day

Is your request ready?

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to evacuate dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming. Preferably with /m/ mascots in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

My request is ready!

She's a good mocha-dark chocolate cake

sakurako a best

Requesting Strike Freedom (left) wrecking Barbatos (right) while stating "franchise cancer terminated".

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Vert in booty shorts and small top

How about Beargguy and Perolina as not-so-spoopy clowns walking in the woods.

Maybe have them spook up a polling station for Election Day!

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?

Fucking nice
Muy sexy

Requesting Ailane headpats or anything else that's cute/comfy.

I just picked a random girl and drew something shitty

Leo donning Etna's little outfit?

Mirror

Penis inspection day is every day at 8pm for me and my waifu.

Whoops I already closed out of it and i'm too lazy to fix it myself. It's also not an actual delivery for that guy

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

requesting Rukia dressed in Nico Robin's outfit from when she was Miss All Sunday standing with a Krookodile dressed as Crocodile

Requesting color of Shion getting a sugar rush.
Color Ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
Thanks in advance

Requesting Bell Renjouji pole dancing

Requesting some color.
i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg

Alright, finished coloring it.

Not bad, Smurf.

Now draw them french kissing

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini

Wait for it...

Requesting Kirari moroboshi like in one of this two pictures
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851

NOW!

Fubuki is straight.