Black Lagoon

Why did they give this spic so much plot armor? Worst Black Lagoon character BY FAR

You don't know what plot armor means.
Get better education.

Saging is rude

I knew I shouldn't have linked the OP. Goddamn it.

Black Lagoon is whacky shit and none of the plot means anything.
I think the author is good at character designs some interesting fights and drawing nasty girls who always look like they'll bite your cock off and nothing else.

this desu including Rock

I have better discussion,
Hotel Moscow > Hong Kong Triad > Lagoon Company

Wish we had seen more of Chang

This could have had potential with proper writing and direction.

Instead it's a bunch of cringe bullshit.

>Lagoon Company
No use in comparing them. They're just transport mercenaries. It's fun that we follow the adventure f a group that is super small fry in the grand scheme of things.

Rip-Off Church>>>Everyone else

best girl

>It's a black lagoon thread that focuses on the slutty women rather than absolutely fucking based Rakku

I bet Revy's pussy stinks

>Anything being better than the inspector Tequilla rip-off
Kek.

Black Lagoon is like an anime of action movie aspects and Roberta was them doing terminator.
>hur wy is roberta so strong
They literally fucking say the reference in the episode

Posting best girl.

I really want Sup Forums to watch this anime. Just imagine their reactions when the main characters are a beta japanese man, a chinese woman, a spic, a Black man, and a fucking jew. They probably would have nightmares for the rest of their lives when they saw the episode where they brutally murder an entire ship full of stormfags.

My nigga

Sup Forums here. I love Black Lagoon

I want crazy Roberta to fuck me silly.

would rather do it to Revy

Damn right user

is it just me or her legs seem a bit thick, and her height above average most of the time?

Just watch any John Woo movie

Sup Forums doesnt get triggered by anime because anime doesnt have political messages, they're diverse because they're fucking international pirates, not because they're under sjw influence

Cutest Lagoon tbqf

No arguments from me.

Fuck those kids.

Pump and dump Rosarita

Well have you fucked him stupid yet? Revy

I don't understand how you can get angry at Roberta's plot armor when Revy has the most scenes by far of "jump in front of a hail of enemy gunfire and kill everyone without being hit".

Hell the anime even has Roberta getting seriously fucked up by the end of her last arc.

Yeah, I know that, but there's an episode where they fight actual neo-nazis and one of the guys claims to be a jew. Unless they've just been fooling me all this time, they don't like that kind of thing. Besides, wouldn't Sup Forums hate international pirates as well?

Roberta is one of the most overpowered anime characters of all time

You haven't watched much anime then.

btw. isnt eda qt too?

Sup Forums usually hates stormfags because they are entirely unsubtle.
Those Neo-Nazis are the fucking dumbest people alive.

Sup Forums would absolutely approve of the guy they WERE following, because he was an actual old nazi.

As well as the honorable as fuck captain of the U-Boat.

>Eda is CIA
>still no Eda CIA fanart
wew lad

Spic Sup Forums here, I fucking love Black Lagoon, Roberta a shit.

Lurk moar faggot, at your own risk of course.

>Lurk moar faggot, at your own risk of course.
I've never seen Black Lagoon discussed by Sup Forums before, so I have no way of knowing. I do lurk Sup Forums, but it isn't very informative besides the fact that they hate black people, jews, spics, and are largely nationalists.

Why is there so little /ss/ discussion in this thread?

I'd fuck cheerleader Eda.

I like her looks, but that maid suit kills my boner. We need more casual clothes Roberta. Or FARC-woodland Roberta

i'm glad blagoon was canceled

>maid suit kills my boner
swine

It doesn't mean that I don't like maids in general. I just think that Roberta would be sexier in other kinds of outfits

>Not one-handing a .50 cal
Do you even lift?

Best guy

man that movie is shit

Just like the rest of the series

True. Most arcs were shit

While its a over the top action movie commando shit whenever Roberta shows up, I can suspend disbelief with her, since its implied that she's essentially the power cap of the series. Like she might be overpowered by huge groups or whatever, but in terms of person to person power levels she's maxed out.

Now if they went full DBZ and showed Roberta getting her ass kicked by some random newcomer to establish power level, then I'd start flipping tables.

>suspend disbelief

Lol she defeated an entire US platoon singlehandedly

That picture is some hype shit right there. The conversation leading up to it and everything.

You just know Rock is going to keikaku the shit out of those fuckers.

go eat some ass

>literal children killing several highly-trained professionals
>child has no issue carrying and firing a light machine gun accurately enough to kill everyone in room
>little faggot running around with an axe doesn't die when hundreds of people are hunting him with guns
>remember this is supposed to be a serious show

yeah I stopped watching around there. Like why was it even necessary that they be children? Suspension of disbelief went out the window on that one, even if it's a fucking anime

G is love
G is life

>hating on Roberta

Fuck you fags she is best girl. And she nearly died all the times she showed up. How do you call that plot armor?

The twist should've been them being actual vampires. Instead of everyone thinking they were but really couldn't be.

that would be even more shit. Like I'm not just being a Sup Forums contrarian. The show was at it's best when it was a bit more grounded in reality (within reason, of course)

No it wasn't. The whole thing was pretty fucking over the top and it was great.

But, let's think about this part for a moment. Roberta's left arm (her non-dominate side) was a match for Revy's right arm (Revy's more dominate side). I'm just sayin'

>nearly

Yeah but Black Lagoon is supposed to be realistic

I think you're mixing up being serious and being realistic. Black Lagoon isn't realistic, but it uses unrealistic situations to ask serious questions. In the twins's case it's all about getting us, as members of the rich western nations, to consider how much we ignore the suffering of people on our society's fringes until they become "dangerous". The twin had horrible, suffering filled lives and nobody cared before they became killers. By making giving you this unreal situation of a pair children becoming the most feared of killers, Black Lagoon forces you to confront the fact that they would've been ignored forever if they hadn't become a threat to polite society.

>Boiled milk

true

I just don't see kids being able to pull off what they did. Adding a supernatural element would just be a huge ass-pull given that everything before then was at least "plausible". I use that term lightly. Sure there's over the top everything but introducing the supernatural out of nowhere wouldn't fit with the narrative. That's also my beef with the kids thing. They don't fit with the established world.

Man she better be visibly pregnant at some point. My boy Garcia doesn't use rubbers, guaranteed.

Oh yeah I just want to say I agree with what you've said, but it just doesn't work well for a dumbass like me who's just looking at the story and not the subtext

Doesn't the first or second episode literally have them hit a capsized boat with their boat, fly through the air and shoot a rocket directly into a helicopter?

>remember this is supposed to be a serious show
Wrong. This is VHS B-movie style anime. Not fucking Bebop.

>>remember this is supposed to be a serious show
Who told you that? It's essentially Tarantino tier in terms of realism and characters.

Note the "US" part.

>Black Lagoon is supposed to be realistic

Can anyone ever imagine Black Lagoon ending? Do you think it'll constantly be like these long arcs of crazy shit until it inevitably sorts itself out just to start up again?

At the very least I wouldn't mind Rock becoming more and more of a criminal mastermind, putting Revy and the Lagoon crew into a dire situation. Doesn't have to be some big bad-ass final boss setup, but something has gotta fuck with Rock in a way to push him in that direction.

Why Is everyone so fucking obsessed with Sup Forums?

Either admit you're gay for them or leave them alone

Sup Forums checking in

they were stupid as fuck stormfags they had all that equipment but apparently no brain or training, our ideal is way closer to Kazuki Fuse in Jin-Roh.

Spooky JSOC Nazis > Retarded Roleplayers