Why do blacks believe that white people can't suffer from racism?

Why do blacks believe that white people can't suffer from racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrHFknW-i64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_slave_ownership
relationshipscience.com/judith-h-katz-p65016652
youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pedro they are stupid, can't see the image?, nigger is trying to talk to a wall for god's sake

They decided to redefine "racism" with a little help from their (((friends)))

double digit IQs

If they don't see it or can't understand it, it isn't real. That's how the nigger brain works.

they think racism is "theirs". They think they were the only slaves and therefore only they can suffer from REAL racism.
it's all they have.

>nigger talking to a wall looking for answers
Maybe they should talk to us instead.

kek fpbp

The attempt to change the defintion of racism from where its just discriminating against someones race, to some nonsense about whites having power makes it okay to be racist to them. The example of having two opposing opinions yet believe both are correct.

It's because Whites are the oppresor class and the purveyors of racism believe it or not. They cannot be oppressed because they are the oppressors themselves. I

their idea of racism is that it's in the system and is designed to hold you back. white people cannot possibly experience racism because they've benefited as a race collectively.

for white people racism comes from social situations, where people can assume you are racist/evil against higher standards than themselves.

basically i think the disconnect between the two concepts of racism is perspective.

Someone do one with a white guy staring at a wall that says "explaining to black people that math is not racist" or something to that effect.

Niggers are so stupid.

blacks can't take responsibility for their own actions or behaviors whatsoever, niggers are subhuman to the core.

Because lefitsts, theoretically opposed to racism, but keenly aware that their negro allies are HIGHLY racist, decided to reconcile this problem by attempting to redefine "racism" with some extra conditions (i.e. that you can't be racist unless you have "power").

Of course, even that definition falls apart in Zimbabwe and South Africa, but they studiously ignore those countries.

because their skulls are shaped different making their brains smaller.

>White peoole cannot suffer from racism.

I don't suffer, I very much enjoy being racist. I enjoy my hate. It's a comfy kind of loathing.

Because they don't know the definition of racism.

white is the only race, all others are beasts
youtube.com/watch?v=xrHFknW-i64

blacks hate whites, violently

Because they think they can actually change the definitions of words. On the other hand, we do it because we're too lazy to pontificate every single time, and thus simplify.

eg. "the holocaust didn't happen" actually means "the holocaust, which was an unfortunately necessary side effect of war, and a reaction to previous jewish communist coups, was deliberately blown out of proportion and used for political gain"

Silly nigger, should be talking to actual white people, not a brick wall

Because they are racist. Next question

Pure leftist bullshit.

You regressives believe a destitute poor white family in a trailer home is more privilaged than a black family where both parents earn 6 figures and the kids go to private school. You are the racists.

Jewish academics convinced their pets that racism = prejudice + power. It's part of the deconstruction of language blablabla

Case in point right here Kill you are self desu

no there is definition that held and the left is trying to redefine it
Racism - racial prejudice or discrimination

>explaining how racism is a perfectly logical, informed and selfish behavior and it's the word and concept that are made up

>he thinks the holocaust happened

Racism is power + privilege. Blacks have neither power nor privilege, so nothing they do to white people is racist.

Believe it or not but most black people don't believe in this bullshit. I know, it's a shocker. The people that push this are almost always college "educated" liberal type of blacks, mulattoes who identify as black, and middle or upper class blacks that make memes like this because they have the time to do so. You should spend some time among working class blacks, business owning blacks, etc. Believe it or not but even the idiot ghetto blacks who shout black lives matter because their college educated baby mama told them to, even they know you can be racist to white people. You are dealing with a small but very vocal minority who thinks this way.

>149349274

Nogs tried to redefine systemic racism as the only form of racism so they can lash out against whites despite systemic racism already having a descriptor. It's a social power play to exert pressure on whites without repercussion.

This. It has been decades in the making. They are ensuring that white people cant claim minority status in the coming years. Even if there is only 5 of you left in the country, you will still be persecuted.

And they are basically running the nazi playbook re ostracising whites to make them 2nd class citizens. If they keep it up theyll eventually get only white people disarmed (or white conservatives), white people out of work and white people out of their homes. Ghettos coming soon.

yeah it is pretty hard to convince someone of something when you constantly change the meaning of words and are a intellectually dishonest sack of shit

They have a better chance of having their own conditioning broken than disarming whites.

fpbp
however, note that its the white mortar holding the wall together. thats a metaphor for white people.

Because my anonymous, dirt poor, unhealthy, illiterate, farmer, labourer, mill worker ancestors give me privilege, apparently.

Only Kangs can suffer from racism.

For some reason blacks can't grasp the difference between metastasized institutional racism and common bigotry exhibited by both individuals and organizations. They think that because (for example) affirmative action (in theory) cannot be racist due to its nature as a corrective policy, it doesn't count when they personally treat other people like shit.

it was a white female sociology academic who first came up with this, a couple of decades ago.

I spent a few hours trying to dig into the source of the "racism as power plus prejudice" cancer, and found her paper putting forward the idea.

i didnt make a note of her name though. It felt like an important discovery at the time though.

even here in South Africa, they still peddle this crap about power. We even have some really woke white cunts telling us this. When we turn it around and tell them we have a black majority, black president, black chief of police, black head of prosecuting, black chief justice, black govt, etc, ..... then they call us racist and/or white privileged

Because we're talking about a population with an IQ only 10 or 15 points higher than a Chimpanzee and twice as aggressive

See that's my point. Liberals think its one way or the other. To them, you either believe it happened in full as acedemia tells you, or you believe no jews died at all.
I don't believe they were turned into lampshades and soapbars after being masturbated to death on roller coaster cars through ovens, but at the same time I'm sure a decent amount died in concentration camps. Of which, by the way, I am perfectly okay with because jews are bad news.

Tired of blacks talking about nothing but race. USA has black fatigue.

Nice and Czech'd

>give preference to group of people
this is discrimination.

Thinking about this makes me feel better. They have equal rights to be just as racist as the white man.

the word holocaust means genocide by fire, I've never seen sufficient evidence jews were systematically genocided by the Krauts, "jews died during the war" isn't the same has "the holocaust is half true" which is seemingly your position, and inane enough on its own

>Racism is power + privilege

You got their stupid fake equation wrong. They says it's prejudice + power.

Yet, what's the difference between racism and prejudice? It's a distinction without difference. Beat a fella to death for being white. "I'm not racist, I'm merely prejudiced." It's still the same grave for him.

Yea also refer back to my argument

Do they know ethimology of word "slave"?
(Yes, it is actually slavs)

>because they're racist
they're too fucking stupid to be racist

Racism can go both ways. however throughout history white people have been known for it. As well as benefited from it such as "whites only" privileges back in the day. However there are good hearted white people

For all intents and purposes, the holocaust to everyone outside of Sup Forums means dead jews en masse. It does no good differentiating how they got to be dead when your opposition doesn't care.

They cannot be oppressors because they're living in their own countries, minding their own business and being oppressed, colonized, and routinely victimized by Jews and other anti-whites.

whites are already rich so fuck you

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

>honorably discharged veterans
I'm a protected class!!
WE

It's true, I'm friends with some black nationalist types and they are truly our allies

>white people have been known for it.

We're the only people bright and good enough to actually understand it and feel bad for committing it.

It’s the low nigger IQ, plus they don’t want to lose their monopoly on racial victimhood

Because they don't understand the simple definition.

Many progressive beliefs are enshrined into the minds of the believers though meaningless platitudes that pretend to make sense, but have no logical support behind them.

>"racism as power plus prejudice"
Pat Bidol Pavda in 1970. Popularised by Judith H. Katz a few years later.

Because they're fucking stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_slave_ownership

Why do blacks think they were kings or even wanted on Earth m8 ? who knows how the criminal brain of the darkies works?

>the word holocaust means genocide by fire

No it doesn't, it means 'burnt offering', or 'sacrifice by fire'.

Professor Stephanie Wildman ?

>Judith H. Katz
>relationshipscience.com/judith-h-katz-p65016652
>Judith H. Katz, Director at Foundation For Jewish Philanthropies.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A SHOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

They think they were Kangz because of all the difficult Archeology and studying into the past White people had to do.
They have literally 0 fucking narrative that actually makes sense with anything within the observable timelines. They are clueless as fuck without whites.

My sides

They don't actually believe that. Blacks protect their own interests. They know they're wrong.

>Dr. Pat Bidol Padva, JECEI Executive Director
>JECEI = Jewish Early Childhood Education Institute

Are
You
Fucking
Kidding
Me

do they turn into a wall to impeach the crossing of illegals into the white heartlands

youtu.be/jEEgBVnnNkM
No.

Wrong. Kikes are the oppressor class. Most whites are regular jack off blue collar Joe nobodies

This is the dumbest argument they spew.
>only 00001% of whites can be racist
>00000000001% blacks can be racist because they own something that gives them power over someone

Not a clearly defined argument. Just bullshit to justify niggers being racist

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Don't worry lads, the dictionary is still on our side.

Also supaniggaretardgay means blacks from now on.

god dammit pol

Because they know that "racism" a fraud to make demands of White people.

They are afraid that white people will take the only thing they ever invented.

>the dictionary is still on our side.

Sadly, the dictionary doesn't take sides. It's simply a record of the lexicon. This is why irregardless is in the dictionary; dim people mistook it for irrespective and soon enough plenty of people were using it. Same reason why nonplussed has two contradictory definitions. Stupid people speaking above their knowledge whilst larping intelligence.

Some time ago dictionaries would indicated that the fucked up definition was a non-standard one, but I think most if not all have dispensed with this. Too oppressive, I suppose.

Words' meanings are as fluid as the genders of their speakers'.

Because they seek equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.

>They are afraid that white people will take the only thing they ever invented.

AIDS?

White?
or (((white)))?

> Why do blacks believe that white people can't suffer from racism?

They honestly believe that only inferior races can be discriminated against. Thus, they are unequivocally stating that Whites are the superior race.

Tell me one (1) time you have been discriminated against.

>Why do blacks believe that white people can't suffer from racism?

it's that black privilege they got going on

Most white burgers can't either, it's mostly cultural

Illiteracy. When you can't read, you can't use fiction to experience the inner lives of other people. This makes it difficult to conceptualize experiences and perspective outside of your own.

but goy, my fellow niggas have been oppressed for several millenia OY VEY

Because they're niggers.

>Whites are the oppresor
Ecological fallacy
>class
false dichotomy
>and the purveyors of racism
Compositional fallacy
>They cannot be oppressed because they are the oppressors themselves
begging the question
Ignoratio elenchi

5 basic reasoning mistakes in a one line statement. Pretty damn impressive.

Being that retarded should physically hurt.

>denied social services by people of color

>denied medical service by people of color

>given unfair grades because white male

>denied jobs due to diversity requirements

>robbed and beaten by niggers because white
there's more, but I can't think of them right now, maybe later. But as you can see, several of these are actually systemic examples of racism.

(((conditioning)))