Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in 5 minutes.
Armin a shit.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

BRA a best.

BRA are best shingekis.

BRA are the best.

>Spoilers in 5 minutes

So what part does she play in Night Owls plan ?

Best trio.

Stabbing Eren in the back and taking her rightful place as the Marleyan queen.

>BRA
>trio
Fucking kek. Also, BRA are disgusting. Only Reiner is fine.

BRA are the best.

Artist, pls?

I only have to look at that picture to know you are pathetic. BRA a shit.

*a best.

Jealous user?

BRA are amazing.

>Hivemind.
Cheers.

Of what? They aren't even a trio.

BRA thread?

LM soon.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Animation team disagrees.

Annie p-pls.

Oh wait you're right. They are a group, which makes it even better.

Also BRA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMA.

Happy birthday Armin.

That pudding song is now stuck in my head. Thanks for that.

>anime
Fucking kek.

Nice headcanon. Only BR were a group and friends.

Anything for you, Mrs. Smith

BRA thread.

This.

Closer than anybody else in the warrior team sure, but in the end they still wanted to rescue their comrade.

This.

Not only that. Isayama, editor, Chuugakkou chan, hounori, smartpass, all the games, everyone involved with snk in any way disagrees with that retard. Something about BRA being a trio upsets him.

This is fine, contributing with some cute Annie.
I dont have that many pictures of BRA

Together, separate, any BRA is top tier.

BRA flashbacks are almost upon us after all this time.

This. A trio doesn't have to get along 24/7 but just team up for a common goal.

I'm so happy.

It only upsets how pathetic some are to like such cliché and boring characters. Reiner is the only one who did something himself. But most of you are self inserting faggots.

Sadly Bertolt is fucking dead and Annie who? I hope Zeke or Reiner tell everything.

Anally devastated much?

God I fucking hope so.

I only pray we get more background into the Ackerman family after.. I know it'll never happen but I want to believe.

YH is canon.

Not at all. Good for you to like such a pathetic character who died like shit.

I miss her.

>SnK
>Expecting a glorious death
KEK

>They left Marco at the mercy of monsters
FORESHADOWING

>BRA took Marco's only means of transportation and left him for dead.

Really makes you think

>expecting a good death in SnK.
It's like you don't pay atention.

Yeah, you have to comfort yourself with Bertolt dying crying for help to the people he wanted to kill. That was amazing and pathetic.

Armin's sacrifice could be passed as glorious despite the pain. He got a better death than anyone could ask for then Isayama decided he should be resurrected from it just to fluff him up some more. It will always be total bullshit how much Isayama loves that turd

I'm so happy.

This.
>Dedicate half a chapter to his death.
>Have every character go on about how great he is.
>Asspull him back to life.

Armin don't count. He's way too deep into the Sue pool.

Yet everybody with normal functioning cells weren't cheering at his death. Clearly it wasn't intended to be like that.

Agreed. If SnK was comedy I would've laughed my ass off.

This entire arc was an asspull. At least Reiner had an excuse.

Doesn't matter if the character died crying in such a pitiful way. He deserved to die like that though. I would like Eren to hit him but it wasn't necessary.

Now that the arc is said and done, how would you rank it among the others? For me its tied with Uprising for the worst.

>Clearly it wasn't intended to be like that.
It was. Isayama didn't like Bort at all. He deserved to die like an insect. Eren was right when he said he was only good at being big, big foreshadowing.

He's not the only one. Only JCS may be out the list.

Uprising is still the worst to me. I like the arc in general. The chapter of the Unknown soldiers was amazing and the Sun in the midnight with those speeches and reflections.

>He deserved to die like an insect.
Eren pls. You're too obvious.

>Isayama didn't like Bort at all.
How many times does the phrase "only drawings in a paper" must be repeated?
>Eren the Hypocrate ever being taken serious.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Jean is also a drawing in a paper and you can notice how much Isayama likes him. He didn't like Bort and that's all. Erwin had a good dead and his final moments were glorious.

>Jean and Ymir are is faves
>Jean who
>Ymir sidelined and probably dead
Erwin is the literal exception dimwit. Second most popular character but still dead.

>He didn't like Bort and that's all.
That explain why he posts about him in his blog and talk about the warriors in a good light in the databook.

In the end Erwin's corpse got dragged back out so everything could be more dramatic for Armin

Considering how he treats his favorite characters Bert is likely in his top three now.

He also post about Marlo and Sasha. Just move on Bortfag.

This arc is asspull after asspull. First half of Uprising bored me to no end but after reread at least the foreshadowing was somehow entertaining.
The characters interactions in this arc was pretty sweet but the strategies are absolutely retarded from both side.

So he likes Marlo and Sasha as well.

He also killed Marco and made Sasha irrelevant after chapter 36. Being killed in a cruel fashion isn't a sign of author hating their characters.

I don't know but Bort's dead was pathetic and if he was thinking of drawing it that way, yeah he didn't like him.

Why didn't Marley back up BRZ with a couple thousand soldiers?

Armin is worst shingeki.

He did that for Levi. For him to understand Erwin's motivations and everything.

This.

Isayama said he also didn't understand Eren yet draws him screaming like a ragetard for MUH OCEAN.
By your logic I guess he hates Erwin as well.

Isayama never drew a death who wasn't "hopeless". Even stoic badass Mike and hardened Grisha couldn't scape it. Bertolt's death wasn't a especial case.

Marco was a secondary character. Just think about how Isayama dedicated pages to Levi, Erwin, Eren, Armin and just left Bort die like an insect.

And also hates his favorite characters.

I an talking a about the closure of his character. Bort said he wasn't afraid and he died screaming like a baby. If that was intentional, Isayama wanted to prove he was a coward. Erwin died with dignity.

Literally every character except Erwin and Kenny has had a horrible death.

My bad, I didn't know instinct of survival was cowardice.

>muh ocean
Just a prove of his selfishness. Nothing new from him.

Virtually every soldier that died is a coward by this logic.

Actually Bert is shown side by side with them.

Ymir also looked pretty chill when she almost died during Utgard.

Marlow died peacefully

It's been like four years, has there been any plot progression? Seems like everyone's just talking about the same old shit.

Not even Mike died crying for help. He cried but not wanting for others to save him. Bort was a coward.

Who died crying for help? They died crying because they didn't want to die but they still did it. That was brave.

>This is peaceful.

He didn't scream because he didn't have time to.

Mein fucking sides, the insane logic.

He died with dignity and accepting his fate.

But he had time to cry for others to save him. That's even more pathetic.